Stop being hateful

I hope you understand that racial contempt increases crime rate and makes life worse for everyone.

Humans are at their best when they are not hating one another. hate causes higher crime rates and wars

FUCK YOU CIS SCUM

Humans are at their best when there are no Jews and Nigs to fuck up their countries and cultures.

go enrich yourself, swindler.

But user trump has extreme pro-israel views

Agreed. Carl Jung in The Undiscovered self writes that it isn't logical to generalize individuals due to statistics. Yes statistics matter, but individuals are not statistics. Judge per individual while keeping the information in your mind, but not jusging people based on it.

(((OP)))

That's retarded. Everyone generalizes individuals due to statistics, all the time. Either nobody is logical or Jung is wrong, and guess what? Jung is wrong.

>I_caused_that_feel.png

The gassing of a million jews starts with a single yid.

Even without confrontation/hate, there are still misery.

Remove niggers, jews and muslims from my society and watch how peaceful we can be.

The thing is, everyone should get equal chance regardless of their genes user, because within every gene pool there is a very wide spectrum of different attributes

The process you are talking about literally caused the worst war in the history of mankind.

Have you forgotten?

How about we start with you Israel:

Stop occupying Palestine.

Stop killing Palestinian terrorists (rock throwers)

Stop your racial immigration policy

Stop your treatment of Arabs as second class citizens.

Learn to be a democracy.

:)

Why do you think i'm pro the current israeli policies? i did not vote for Netanyahu, i actually voted against him

time for a shower schlomo

Are the people who think like you a minority in Israel?

You probably know this already but the Zionists have done nothing but create worldwide anti-semitism on a scale never seen before. The holy land is sacred for all Abrahamic religions, not only Jews. It would be much better if Israel was under the control of the United Nations were Jews / Arabs and Christians can live together in peace.

I guess so.