Where did he go wrong?

Where did he go wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m32s
libgen.io/scimag/get.php?doi=10.1037/h0045502&downloadname=&key=HZIUIQAOTSHFWT5N
amazon.com/2001-Anthrax-Deception-Domestic-Conspiracy/dp/0986073121
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_Genesis
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8518664
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When he tried to change the world instead of just moving from cozy forest to cozy forest.

when he found out that the earth is flat

Mailing bombs to random people. He should have built a cabin in the woods with a good woman.

Why didn't he move?

Getting caught.

This. He was the American proto-Varg

When he underwent MKULTRA testing during his time at Harvard.

The feds forcing him to write down all his most deeply held beliefs and then tearing them to shit during one of those weird 60s' programs probably didn't help him.

I bet he bought the "life means struggle" meme. It's one of the most dangerous memes around.

Way too many redpills. Wayyyyy too many.

>random people
Opinion discarded. Try educating yourself on the subject next time.

Really simple answer: MKULTRA

They destroyed his social intelligence.

He trusted people.

I'm lazy do it for me. Who was he targeting?

>that feel when if the same thing happened to you you'd write all about how kek blesses you with repeating numbers to cuck the hillary timeline and they'd be the ones driven insane trying to work with this complete gibberish about ancient frog gods that gets realer the more they research it

When he left obvious clues in his manifesto, allowing his rat brother to snitch on him.

When he caught the eye of the friendly CIA recruiter

AND I PROMISE YOU KID THAT ILL GIVE SO MUCH MORE THAN I GET

>the "life means struggle" meme
>It's one of the most dangerous memes around.

Tell me more plz
Does it have to do with the Despair Code?
Cause I'm certainly full of desperation over the things I see: youtu.be/O9PxSwU96rI?t=3m32s around me, and look for clear goals to fight for.

He was a bit smarter than the anthrax mailer who self terminated after using an easily sourced government strain. Teddy K's only mistake was having a massive faggot for a brother.

He got MKULTRA'D

Got too woke, tried to wake up normies.

But you can't wake them up with violence, it only causes them to hide deeper in their shells.

>wrong

LINK TO STUDY OF WHICH TED PARTICIPATED..

libgen.io/scimag/get.php?doi=10.1037/h0045502&downloadname=&key=HZIUIQAOTSHFWT5N

>lone nut
kek

amazon.com/2001-Anthrax-Deception-Domestic-Conspiracy/dp/0986073121

>.io

Never seen a .io that wasn't a datamining site.

He didn't, all according to plan

I hope this holiday season was pleasant for him.

Only place i could find the study that wasnt behind a paywall. The site is called library genesis.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Library_Genesis

It's just that society tells everyone to struggle to reach some goals even though for a lot of people that's not the way to happiness.

If you don't already know what to fight for, you might be better off not fighting at all.

Is there any way to know if you've been MKULTRA'D? I mean, it could have happened to any of us and we wouldn't know, right?

It was an actual experiment back then, which they've ended. You would know you were getting MKULTRA'd then because you'd be unexpectedly on LSD or getting your psyche fucked on by some shrink. The conspiracy goes that it continued on in a more secretive manner and filtered through to popular culture.

as a mathematician, a lot of us also want to know. there is considerable speculation that he was tested on by the government and there is quite a lot of evidence. sadly, we may never know. governments tend to pick on mathematicians even though so many of us are apolitical. see also alan turing, who was forced to undergo chemical treatment for being gay, even though he did more to win WWII than anyone else alive.

If you're into that sort of stuff probably symptoms similar to satanic ritual abuse. Missing time, depersonalization etc.

>The conspiracy goes that it continued on in a more secretive manner and filtered through to popular culture.
fucking disinfo shill shitter. no one would ever have knowledge of mkultra if it were not for burglary

Detailed-ish biography (in quotations) of Ted's life:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239

His mathematical writings:

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8518664