Imagine how you're going to feel in 2020 when Trumpcoin is $300 a coin and you missed the opportunity to buy in at 10...

Imagine how you're going to feel in 2020 when Trumpcoin is $300 a coin and you missed the opportunity to buy in at 10 cents a pop? This is one of the last chances to make something of yourself. financial opportunities like this only come around ever 10-15 years.

trumpcoin.com

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pump and dump scheme also rule violation.

Funny how if you bought it when they first started posting about it you would be up about 1000% now though.

Every alt coin takes away from bitcoin and bitcoin shills are everywhere nowadays. I just ignore them. the Trumpcoin community continues and updates are made almost weekly. of course no, don't go throwing your life savings into it but $10-15 for a coulple thousand coin could pay back big in the future.

Also to follow or catch up on the latest news

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681939.0

big things are in the works I hear

MLM schemes are to be kept in Sup Forums, read the rules.

Idk it's for trump supporters though. I bought a few on a whim and there worth has gradually gone up.

this so much. I spent 5k USD on trumpcoin when it was still pretty new and it's worth around 30k now. my one question is how do I cash it out to USD?

>cash it out
BAHAHAHAHAAA!

if you wanna bitch about non existing money and scam people there is fucking board for that

>>/biz/

you would have called bitcoin a scam in 2010 too right?. stay poor friendo.

I can cash it out for you for a small fee

>you would have called bitcoin a scam in 2010 too right?

It is an anomaly.

no it isnt, its the largest supercomputer in the world by hundreds of times and gives a permanent data storage that cant be modified, ever.

Lol, this is like comparing Google with ask Jeeves. One is the real deal and the other is a cheap remake in a suit.

>still thinks it can't be altered.

lol

fpbp

Financial opportunities like this come at least six times per year. A quarter of my income comes from pumping and dumping every new type of altcoin.

Can I use them to pay tuition at Trump University?

>implying trump would take your monopoly money

I dropped a decent amount of cash into TC at 3.5 cents, it's now over 10 cents, feelsgoodman.jpg

Gonna ride this coin out with the Trump presidency over the next 8 years and see what happens.

where do I get this shit? It's not on Bittrex.

I eant to buy cryptocoins using paypal, but I do not want to take a selfie to prove my identity.

The Devs are trying to get on Bittrex but for now C-cex or yobit are your best bets

>yfw trump gets wasted and the coin plummets

You can only delete the last X amount of time and restart from there. (like the govt may have done on oct 27th after abducting assange) You cant go back in time and delete data from old blocks or the blocks made after them wouldnt verify because the math would be different.

Bittrex hates trump, and they made the PEPE coin guys rename to "MEME" and basically killed it

I use Coinbase to exchange USD for BTC. I used CCex to exchange BTC for TRUMP, then transferred TRUMP into my wallet. Never keep your coins in an exchange.

Was there any proof provided that this wasnt a scam. They said they would keep x amount of coins and sell them near the end of the race then donate the funds to Trumps campaign. Sounds just as trustworthy as that faggot milos white peoples trust fund which turned out to be a scam.

I smell a scam.

Trumpcoin community. Updates.

Wtf do you think you are selling here. It sounds like your trying to market a game.

>implying this wouldn't further increase the value.

God forbid.

Bitcoin actualy has a use. You can buy shit with it or transfer funds without much of a trail. Every other coin is just a ponzy scheme. No one takes doge coin or whatever the fuck you are shilling so it has no use.

yea so I hear. You know Bittrex and Poloniex to me are paralleling a lot of similarities to the main stream media when Donald was running for president and we all know how that ended. Despite their obvious bias Trumpcoin has grown steadily.

>grown steadily
dude come on i bought trumpcoin a while back and it lost me money. so i dumped it.

For legal reasons Trumpcoin couldn't be donated to Trumps campaign that idea had to be scrapped. People scream scam but it's not like you're just handing your money over in good faith. The Trumpcoin you own steadily increase in value as more supporters invest in. I can verify this personally. I bought a few thousand at 5 cents in Dec the current price is around 10 cents now.

??? in the past few weeks android, Iphone, and a paper wallet was made available, Free T shirts were given away, and the main website was completely overhauled. There're just news updates for the community.

So your ether saying that whoever started this was such a fuckup that they couldnt be bothered to looking into the laws regarding political donations or the founder knew that it couldnt be donated yet decided to continue anyway for his own personal gain.

So I would like to know what you did with that money and what laws bared you from donating some or all of it.

Also noticed you ignored my third post.

>cash it out to USD

LMAO nice try stupid faggot!

Trumpcoin is an investment you can't buy anything with a gold or silver nugget. You can't buy anything with a stock in Tesla. It's a hedge for the future, Enough solid progress has been made in Trumpcoin that I think It's work hoping on board and getting in on early. I'm not gonna take out a second mortgage or anything, but right now it's in the perfect spot where a small risk could pay off huge in the future.

sorry for you loss, again never put up more than you're willing to loose. thats the golden rule with investing in anything. Also I'm not looking for people trying to head scalp a quick buck off Trumpcoin. We need long term holders who want a big pay off down the line. Right now you're the guy who would have payed 10,000 Bitcoin for a pizza when it first came on the scene, don't be that guy.

The original creator was a foreigner, foreigners aren't allowed to contribute to political campaigns in any form or fashion. He's no longer the "leader" of the coin anymore. I use that term loosely there is no official chain of command, anyone can do whatever they want to promote Trumpcoin. Yes it's history isn't perfect, The Trumpfund is still in the same address and will be used for whatever cause the community on the bitcointalk forum see's fit after a vote.

Convert to bitcoin then find someone who buys bitcoin for cash on localbitcoin

sorry, I'll try to clear up any murkiness I can but if anyone is just dead set against Trumpcoin for whatever reason there is no point in wasting time imo.

Silver and gold have actual worth. They are used in anything from a ring to electronics. Tesla stocks are a % of the total worth of phisical and copyrighted assests.

Both have a reason to be worth money whilst you are trying to push something that only allows you to gain from another persons loss. And as an average you lose regardless because the guys who runs it obviously makes something out of it.

Eventualy you will reach a point where a critical number of people wish to sell off and it will create a downward spiral. This happened to bitcoin in 2013 and the price has been as an average decreasing ever since then. The only thing that has stopped it from becoming worth almost nothing is the fact that it actualy has a use.

If your interested to know how the bubble grows and bursts you could look into this en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulip_mania

Oh and I tried finding a image that showed 2012 to today but this was the best I could find.
Ok so ether he and everyone else within the leadership where idiots or it was a scam. I would lean towards scam because even a downy would realise he couldnt donate to him.

Im dead set against it because it serms to just be another attempt to scam Trump fans in the guise of doing good. That faggot Milo pulled the same shit with his charity.

And as I said being something without any phisical worth makes it so that you are only gaining off the backs of people to keep joining and eventualy you will run out of new people or a selloff will occur.