Portland

How do we fix Portland?

Oregon would be a pretty redpilled state if not for the commie hipsters

Illinois would be a pretty redpilled state without Chicago.

too many niggers in Chimpcago.

Portland is mostly just commie whites

Kick out all the Commiefornians and Tucson liberals who moved here in the last few decades. I hate what they've done to my state gdit.

I am moving to Portland from Indiana in July for a post doc position at ohsu, what should I expect. I specifically chose Portland because of their friendly gun laws and lack of commiefornia retardation

Commiefornia expats and refugees from the Midwest who watched Portlandia have fucking ruined this city.

Also the mayor is a fucking idiot who's turning the city into a giant homeless encampment and making everyone pay for it.

Pic related would be greaaaaaaaaat.

I'm also from Indiana and lived in Oregon for two years (attended OSU for grad school). Portland will likely be a bit of a culture shock if you aren't coming from Indianapolis or Bloomington. I felt like people there were weird just for the sake of it. The weather and scenery are strikingly different as well.

Stop talking about Oregon.

>Oregon would be a pretty redpilled state if not for the commie hipsters

>guy posts about my state
>says shit that isn't true

I live here, it's beyond saving at this point

Deport the Californians

Eastern Oregon is red
Central is mostly red outside the college towns but Bend is quickly becoming the new target for transplant fuckheads

Eastern Oregon is shitty towns full of poor people. They're the retarded, meth-addled kind of red.

I just moved to Portland and it's a stain on this Earth.
Just let me and the fine people leave and then burn it, trust me, it's better that way.

Portland is a degenerate poz-hole. The only good things are craft beer and some breddy gud local food. Other than that it is a hive of communism and faggotry.

Oregon is awesome if you like the outdoors. You're an hour from the beach, and an hour from the mountains. Get a mountain bike, or a pair of hiking boots or some skis. If you like to fish you're set.

>hour from the beach

Worst beach in the world

I'm from Jersey, that's a pretty bold claim there bud

Too many spics and chinks here. So much white guilt.

It's a wonderful beach if you like frigid midsummer surfing, killer sneaker waves, and fishing for tasty crabs.

Can't argue with kek

>beach
get out transplants

Born and raised faggot

Don't come to Washington. Fuck off were full. Eastern Washington is best west coast state desu.

i was born in Oregon but I moved to commiefornia and i plan on coming back but god over the years i was gone it just went to shit i left in 2011 btw.
>inb4 dont come back fuck off

Bring me 100 commiefornian scalps and we'll let you back in.

It's like a different state over there, some of those tiny towns are cool though, lots of taverns and shooting ranges and atvs and stuff. Wouldn't want to stay in one for more than a couple weeks though

I thought Ocean City was really fucking nice 10 years ago. Things can't be that bad.

>Wouldn't want to stay in one for more than a couple weeks though

Yeah bro, grew up in one. Boring childhood, shit friends in hs, and my life life is fucked at 21

fuck off we're full

- WHITE CITY REPRESENT

I couldn't tell you why, but this year trash was just left all over the fucking beaches, the garbage cans were all empty.... This state sucks, and I never thought I'd say that about my home.