Are nu-muslims a force for good?

Are nu-muslims a force for good?

Naughty Muslim girls turn me on, even if they're ugly. Why is this?

Of course not. Moderating Islam just means there is going to be degenerate non-whites in our country.

Dunno. But I'd cum on her face too.

>her

She's a lady.

>Hennessy

Positively revolting.

With a feminine penis?

What's the difference between the new ones and the old ones?

WHOAHWHOAHWHOAH

Haram AF

No. The only good muslim is an ex muslim (or a dead muslim 2bh)

>henna
>muslim

That's a white trash guido cosplaying as a muslim for likes on social media

>muh not all mazlams maymay herrderr

The henna is definitely not what's wrong with that picture, it's common in their countries

Maybe?
*shrugs*
I'm drunk so my judgement may be clouded.

But I was engaged to one of these animals and all they wanted was to fuck.

All I wanted was to make money, so now she's in Kentucky or some shit, riding horses.

Everything along the coast from northern Africa to the west of the middle east got kuk'd by Europe since 300 bc so yes, there is more than enough hope for the west.

This is what integration looks like, user. Soon they'll be just as degenerate as the native Yuros.

god are their women ugly. Now I see why mudslime make them cover up

kek

None of that picture makes any sense. That is one extremely confused slut.

Yes, Islam is an unstoppable force because their high birth rates.

Stripping Islam of its fundamental values and westernize it its the best thing that can happen us as its not a threat to our culture anymore.

sure

what happened to calling people jack? like jack catholic and jack mormons? what the fuck is this nu shit and why the fuck do gen z fags bastardize everything with it?

You here again with your degeneratheism?

No but they're a force for muh dick

>Hennessy

Why do they westernized mudslimes go straight to nigger

many such cases

Yes. Everything the Jews do to us, we shall do to the Muslims.

Where do you think that shit comes from?

>tfw muslim nipples are my new fetish
>tfw wanna cum on a cutie with dark nipples cause pink ones are all attached to whorish white girls

>not appreciating pink vaginas and nipples

Post more Muslim girl ass

Every white girl I've dated has been a cunt, either I'm unlucky, or white women aren't worth it

Been with an Asian girl for a year now, never felt more comfortable in a relationship

M'lady
>tips hat

Asians are where its at for long term shit. Guy or girls.

"But we aren't ready yet." said every other race ever.

The only nu-muslims I've seen are the ones who align themselves with the sjw movement, consider it feminist and other insane crap to be Muslim, and vote exclusively Democrat for more of their kind (including the insane right ones who themselves also vote dem for the same reason).

Islam is cancer. Period.

fuck no muslims are faggots

But Hitler wouldn't stand for all the things around him.

>muslim
>good

Pick one

My nigga! I tried with white women and a few were okay, some were awesome fucks, most weren't, but they all had something super bad about them. I met an Asian in college and we're applying to graduate school together now and planning when to get married. This bitch is faithful, cooks, cleans, and loves sex, no matter how freaky we get.

We're both in college now, we don't even live together, but there's no drama. I've been fucked over bad before, but with her I just feel safer. We're straightforward with each other, honest, no barriers, never felt better.

muslim nipples are for muslim eyes only, kafir

How much do hookers cost in Kangzland?

nonstop huh

depends on the city, if you're in any of the major cities (cairo, giza, alexandria) you're gonna have to go super high-end, if you don't want to get deported, anything on the red sea (sharm, hurgada, sokhna) you can go cheaper, $50 will get you some serious ass (you'll find some russians in that range too)