Remember, No Mexican

Remember, No Mexican

Put trump's face on everyone to make a meme

I just want a white gf, fuck the economy

How do I get one?

If you really wanted a girl that bad, you'd already have one.

why do brown people want to be white so badly?

Fuck off.

because it is better?

well, actually i'd like to be muslim, to get 1k+ in gibsmedats

go to argentina

Now post your eyes and hair, if not blonde and blue you're not white faggot

>American in charge of identifying whites

Me my sister and her friend, cunt.

O shit he's white

But I am white retard
Hello brother

No you're a fucking jew

it seems like an irrelevant concern, considering those are from florida im pretty certain the police there want a clear distinction between black people from the rest
there is no alternative color race as 'brown' can mean indian or something else.
they could just label them as hispanic but it makes no difference for identification in the street

t.shitskin brazil monkey, at least
is actually white and checks out, for all we know you're as dark as the average argie

0.01 BTC say's I'm whiter than you. Ready to put your money where your mouth is, jew boy? Post your 23andme

Mexican here. I have two white girlfriends. Both 10/10. We have threesomes every single night. How fucking jealous are you?

>Paying for DNA results

Shiggy

Why didn't you just take a picture of your face like you did with your hand instead of using an old pic.

Because it's not him.

t. Morbidly obese Juan Ramos

Wtf? White people in Brazil? I thought Argentina was the only white country down there.

Oh you Americans can use that excuse but we can't. Yeah that's totally plausible, thanks for Americansplaining it to me.

Both of them are old pics idiot.

It's like 11 now.

Why the fuck would I lie about not being white when I went through the trouble of finding this shit on my folder?

You asked the other guy to post his DNA results. Why not post yours first?

Well I agree with you, those spics shouldn't be classified as white. Doing this spikes the white crime rate up artificially as a result

That was not me.

No that wasn't him, it was a different hue

He might be whiter than me and I could lose the bet kek. Dude looks like a little fucking jew though so I was confident in my bet.

eyes and hair with timestamp and then we can actually believe you. You could have pulled that off some random's facebook for all we know.

I thought mexicans were white according to mexicans.

Lol every minority wants to be white

Who the fuck posts their hand in facebook?

God you're retarded. Do you think I give a fuck if you think I'm white or not?

And I'd take a picture really, but I don't have a camera with me now and my webcam is broken.

>my webcam is broken
Holy shit every fucking time. Literally everytime when someone is called out for being white or not and when they're asked to provide a pic with a timestamp suddenly their "webcam is broken". How the fuck do you even break your webcam. It's either attached inside the computer and the only way to break it then is to drop the computer entirely which is not only unlikely but would render the entire computer broken. Or, the webcam is external which means you probably attached it above your computer and the chances of it falling and "breaking" are 0%.

You're bullshitting and you are not white.

Kek why do you Americans find it so hard to believe there are whites here? Are you all really so jewed out that we have to keep posting these Gay pics?

>Literally everytime when someone is called out for being white or not
Kek, so wrong. Why do we have to keep provin we're white to you fatties, anyway? You faggots keep being BTFO but you never learn anyway.

Post YOUR fucking hands, Paco.

Okay fuck you.

Here's my house address:

Condomínio quintas de sauípe casa I-05, mata de são joão, salvador bahia.

You can google the place. Now I'll show you a picture of my sister in the house. And you'll se they're the same.

And it's not "Literally every time".

My webcam is indeed broken.

>White man in Salvador.
I am so sorry.

I believe you guys

No. Now I'm ticked off. Wait a second retard. You'll get the picture. And you can see the house and the address are identical.

Dont bother im closing this thread, it's a dead thread anyway. I'll take your word

Remember, I'm not a jew

they didn't say "No Russian" referring to Russian people, but no Russian meaning don't speak Russian.

the point was the convince the victims that they were attacked by Americans which is why the attackers spoke English.

the correct form of the meme you're trying to do would actually be "Remember, no Spanish."

That's another guy my dude.

Lovin' this thread btw.

I posted my face, subhuman.

see>posting your address on Sup Forums

I'm not a dickhead so I won't go posting that around but the fact that you posted your address just so you could receive the justification of being white from me is so fucking retarded beyond belief that you almost legitimize the meme that Brazilians truly are low IQ subhumans

Post a fucking timestamp, lazy fucking Paco.

>>posting your address on Sup Forums
What are you gonna do, you dumb faggot? Try to order some pizzas in spanish? You ain't doing shit, pussy.

Is that your sister? Damn id impregnate that

>all those people who thought i was white just because i had perfect english accent and a pale skin
>mfw full-blooded iraqi

It's a summer house. I rarely go there, faggot.

>Those treets
>that fauna
>Brazil

HA

Their culture was totally supplanted.

They need to accept their violence and that their country will have a high mortality rate.

Now they just need to fix their self defense laws and maybe add dueling laws.

Did you even see the posts above you?

That's not verry nice to say Han.

>t. international landscape connoisseur.

There you go, my nonwhite friend.

If you couldn't tell, I was looking out for you. Stop getting so riled up like a fucking jew

Checked, degenerate pot-smoker

You need some accutane my finngolian friend.

Your sister is qt. What's you actual heritage though? Obviously not native Brazilians and seeing as how you are wealthy would seem your parents probably came from somewhere that isn't a shithole.

Just move to California and rape them like your Mexican relatives are doing.

It's been a stressful 2 weeks for me and I haven't showered in a couple days.

>my finngolian friend
Do I really look that asian?

She's 12

>"american white test"
It's like fired clay

you look like you try too hard to be white and it's eating you alive. I do too, though.

Takes one to know one.

Why are you posting that king faggot?

I'm not actually asian though. I'm Swedish/Irish

t. brown gypsy turko rape baby

Because like him or not (I don't like him for the fact he rides Sup Forums's coat tails and memes irl) Spencer talks about the jealous of minorities and the psychology behind why they hate us and all secretly want to be white

Get rich and find a white gold digger?
There aint such thing as a white girl that dates outside her race and isn't degenerate, so unless you're up for that then your only alternative is to get rich

Well the majority of them are degenerate anyway so I don't really think he would have to try that hard.

would

How old are you 14? You're one ugly little shit

Clean your fucking room you slob fuck.

(You)

go to the US

Have you recently been punched in the nose?

>whites
>white