What happened?

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1481260/Pentagon-planned-love-bomb.html
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're willing to show it now

jews

>showing nothing but cucks on the left willing to die for the (((State)))

What's the difference again?

Peace.

Marxism and kikes.

>everyone I don't like is a cuck

Hard times make strong men
Strong men make things easy
Easy times make soft men
Soft men make hard times

Alright!

I'll say it!

I WOULD FUCK BILL FROM TOKYO HOTEL!

There's just no pictures of that dude in the top left taking it up the ass....he did though.

Capitalism

color photography

pic related

This.

This.

Were moving into the hard times now

The aussie faggot with the brown filter has got his hat the wrong way around

>soldiers then
>civvies now.

post some modern soldiers you cunt.

Jews. And boomers who sold out to Jews.

Xenoestrogens and phytoestrogens, mostly

Parabens in cosmetics (will be labeled like methylparaben, butylparaben etc.)

Herbicides like atrazine (buy organic when you can, fuck the edgy faggot in the corner)

Plasticizers like phthalates etc. particularly when heated. (if you're still nuking your food in plastic, stop that shit now)

These men fought for their respective ethnostates before ¡diversidad vibrante! took over their countries.

They fought for their people

Soldiers then were drafted civvies

Now we have a volunteer army

This. Women are hitting puberty earlier, and it's being delayed in boys. We are being feminised.

Here you go, tier 1 no less

Women Suffrage happened

He was in the danger zone when an experimental Gay bomb went off.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1481260/Pentagon-planned-love-bomb.html

combination of confirmation bias and cameras weren't available at the drop of a pin back then

The ones on the left were drafted

Because we have peace. No need to solve conflict resorting violent barbaric methods. So men can do what they want, free from toxic masculinity.

They all died from lung cancer

> pic related

>Faggots so cucked than they were sent to be killed like dogs for jewish interests
>Modern men doing what the hell they want without caring about being "masculine" enough

Rly made me think

Kek. Fuck I'd run away if I saw them looming through the mist on goose green

Bitch. That pic is form Brazil.
This is from Argentina
>strike a pose fiercely

Impressive digits for such a faggot post

More than half a century of peace happened.

gay people are sick in the head and need mental help :)

-Love a catholic

School indoctrination happened, in the sense of that only girls were getting properly schooled for some time now, and boys had to fix their shit on their own; it essentially taught many boys, that they can only achieve things by doing it themselves.

Looking back, getting through school this way, it made me solid as a rock, personality-wise.
Also, seeing those, ""Men"", walking around the cities, with the body of a matchstick, it really makes you wonder if they even lifted a fucking box, anytime in their life.
I'm not exaggerating, by saying that 80% of guys today have the looks of fucking sissy faggots, it's insane.

This is how real men look like

we are not fighting a war?

No, there's also fags, jews and muslisms.

you are showing soldiers only. show soldiers from now also if you want to play your game.

The Jews aka Milo

Nothing happend, faggots are just not killed by crazy Sup Forums mobs anymore.

At a hookah bar now. Told my gf I planned on getting drunk too. She nagged me about it and I actually feel a bit bad now. She is actually not a degenerate like me. Idk why she puts up with me

I ordered jalapeño poppers though

Really not that hard.

You started taking picture of campy homosexuals it seems.

>men then
>dumb workers wasting their lives in useless, immoral world for no good reason whatsoever
>men now
>dumb workers wasting their lives on useless trends, technologies and fake relationships

They're both disgusting.

well for starters the "men then" are all photos of WW2 soldiers and the "men now" are cherry picked images from tumblr

I'm not saying that men haven't been pussified over the last few decades but this is an extreme example

shitty laws is what happened

>comparing soldiers in ww2 to peace time civilians wearing casual attire

>being this retarded

Do you want men to be perpetually in war cycled like a slaughter house you feminazi?

This or pic
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf