WTF Argentina is actually white?

Honestly Sup Forums what percentage of Argentina is mestizo or negro?

Look it up on google faggot.

in 10 years this country will become probably 70% shitskin if not worse

Despite le Macri maymay foreigners keep coming, probably more than before. Last I visited Bs As there were colombians everywhere

I live in le white and germanic south and there are mestizos and bolivians making slums and multypling like cockroaches. 10 years ago it was only in Buenos Aires. Ushuaia is like 40% shitskin.

Politicians and elite are the first responsible for this

We are screwed

Argentinians are more beautiful than anglos

It was assuming this was contained to the larger cities. Do you see this happening even in smaller towns? I'm thinking 100-300k people

Go to Argentina and spend a few weeks there. You will find your answer.

You all talk like you where drunk, what do you expected

Also, where do you really feel like this aren't going to improve? All I know is that your last president was a nightmare. Have heard current one is a joo but was supposed to be somewhat better.

buenos aires is full of the offspring of nazi immigrants escaping prosecution. argentina is a blond haired blue eyed nazi country.

Fuck you mate, as if going to the other side of the world and hitting up a lot of smaller towns is that fucking easy.

Asking locals would help me get a better idea and what better place for that than /pol

99% nigger 1% mudblood.

afaik ba is not that white anymore, got a lot of shitskins nowadays

> argentina is a blond haired blue eyed nazi country.
green / blue eyed myself have been told by chicks growing up my eyes are beautiful, jelly

Until the 80/90s shitskins were a minority contained in some parts of the North not even im Bs As seeing a mestizo was normal

In the 90s it started getting centered in downtowns in Capital and the surrounding suburbia. It was mostly bolivians, peruvians and northerners moving down there. The ones in the North were already doubling their numbers.

In the early 2000s in Bs As it was explicit, shitskins everywhere. Slums grew a lot, to the point of becoming no-go zones. Some neighbourhoods were already majority shitskin. Lots of houses usurpated, etc.

Late 2000s the cancer spreaded to the rest of the country, including the south. Slums everywhere, most came from capital or Chile.

Nowadays the north is pretty much a lost cause, Bs As is Paris tier and the south is getting enriched as well, specially Ushuaia. Other than some small isolated towns, there are shitskins or slums pretty much everywhere.

And now there are colombians, salvadorians, senegalese and (no idea why) pakistanis coming to Bs As in big numbers

t.lived in Bs As and moved to the South in 2008

Macri is a neocon west european style. Le tolerance maymay and stuff. He sucks jewish cock. I don't see him doing anything about the shitskin invasion. Is almost a taboo topic. Kirchners were plain evil. But both are puppets in the end.

So Bolivians and Columbians are your Mexico?

Control your nignogs, senpai. All we need is an even more animalistic and unstable Argentina.

Ha me too. My whole family is green or blue eyes.

Thank you for the info user.

I was kinda hoping you would be more isolated from EU style massive refugee influx but it sounds like it's even worse.

Holy shit Ushuaia looks remote as fuck. I was hoping it was similar to E Europe, here smaller towns have very few of them, mostly intl students who stick to their own for the most part.

Then you better be putting them to good use when you give chicks the fuckeyes stare. Unfortunately nowadays my pupils are always dilated as fuck fml

in a selected pic, maybe, but in the streets we are all shitskins

its the same shit here, I used to love living in Santa Catarina, because it seemed like it was free of nigs.
Now, thousands of Haitians EVERYWHERE, and lefties making shit on TV about how we need to help them

>white

Actually white or "Hispanic white"?

Uruguayans = canadians
Bolivians = mexicans
Peruvians and colombians = niggers
Caribbeans = caribbeans
Brazilians = no equivalent. Almost non existant here but all I've met were good people no matter if white or black
Chileans and paraguayans = flips/ricans (50% decent 50% garbage)

The only white colombians I saw in Bs As were fags.

>Argentina
>white

I thought Chile was tied with Argentina and South Brazil as the best of Latin America.

argentinas whites are descendants from high ranking nazis

So they're based as fuck

Depends how many white europeans are vacationing there. But easily 90% negro or mixed.

you tell me bong.

Argentina is literally one of the whitest countries on earth.

>getting your demographic information from Sup Forums memes

why are you surprised?

have you seen a black argentinean football player?
and how many white ones?

there's unironically no race statistic here, I can explain our demographics further and seriously if anybody wants me to.
btw, don't believe the 97% white meme either, that's just nonsense.

dont forget actual niggers from africa

the paraguayans must be with the bolivians (the infamous boliguayans) mate

also, i dont think we mock the uruguayans like the americans do with the canadians, fo me its a thing between porteños and uruguayans, in the interior we are fine with them

>Kazakhstanis white

What?

come on che, you cant classify this as "white"

Chile is fucked too. They are also infested with bolivians, peruvians and recently thousands of colombians and haitians. Some chileans says is worse than here because since they have a really good economy they get flooded worse. Some even cross from our country.

Bolivians are a plague. And watch out, there are in Madrid as well.

Uruguay is getting enriched as well despite being historically like 90% white 10% black.

Looks like it was taken in the depths of darkest Africa. If they were not smiling you couldn't even see them.

>btw, don't believe the 97% white meme either, that's just nonsense

read the whole thing before repling capo :^)

Hispanic isn't a race

White Hispanics can be pure white because hispanic is not a race

This is happening everywhere...whites are being bred out of existence.

You can start by calling back your asshole brothers and sisters from South Florida - they don't tip, they're loud, and don't care to speak English.
>spots white people in S. Fl
>"Oh hello there, you must spea-"
>"AI, MIRA DONDE 'STAS EL WELFARE CENTER? NO SER? BUENO. CIAO!"

I was making fun of mestizo that call themselves white just because of their skin color.

You can have white skin, but as long as you have Amerindian ancestors you never will be.

I went to Fl for vacation and this happend to me. The only other times I've heard so much Spanish was when I traveled to Mexico and Costa Rica.

Meme magic has done it's work and now it can't be undone.

I would even try to run as a extreme right wing president to save my country, I know that deep inside every white argentinean, there's a wish for a Führer to appear.

Well friends told me to skip Chile anyway, I'll try Uruguay instead.

Central to South Florida is basically a Cuban/Mexican colony.

well, its not 97% but neither is 80% nor 70%
just go to the streets to see what happens in reality
sadly, actually only a few cities in cordoba and misiones are fully white now, and that until they are fully invaded

Or you could stay in your own damn country.

I live in buenos aires and (only based on my experience ofcourse) about 70-75% of the people are white.
that's more than the USA, feels good 2bh.
I don't know what all of these faggots complain about with muh shitskins (you might be one of those)

Whiter then you 60%
Don't worry when i'll come to burgerland I'll find you and steal yo wallet, then with the help of benjamin go buy gun and shoot you because ...

>be burger
>gets shot
>then shart because you died

You've never went to Liniers, haven't you?

Welcome to the club.

>Becomes 70% shitpost
>Gets worse than it is and has always been

Pick one
Don't try to deny that you are monkeys just like us, embracing your nature could lead to a happier life

kys nigger

>Becomes 70% shitpost
We're reaching leaf level

are you fucking serious? I live in Ciudadela.
those are straight up bolivians so they don't count.
and even if they did they still don't counter balance anything, stop being this paranoid m8

in what bs as are you living? because in the bs as we all know, is full of turros, bolivians and peruvians, paraguayans, chileans and colombians, even capital federal
it isn't a meme, its a fucking reality we have here and it doesn't seem possible to reverse it

and no, i'm from the interior

The closer you're to the capital, the less shitskins you'll see.
>They don't count
yeah until those bolivians replace you and your entire family in just one generation.

You should visit places like Isidro Casanova or San Justo.

>is full of bolivians and peruvians, paraguayans, chileans and colombians

who aren't argentinean and therefore don't count.
even if they did, they account for like 5 percent of the population.
fuck off with your shitskin boogeymonster paranoia already.

>in 10 years this country will become probably 70% shitskin if not worse
Same here
We're all fucked

Honestly as someone who has been there a few times and has family there, the 'trust me im white' meme is pretty annoying. Yeah there are a lot of indios about, but the sense of national pride and whiteness is over whelming. Beautiful country full of warm hearted, kind, nigger hating anglos. I miss it so much. The perfect mix of European culture and latin hospitality. Amazing food and the most beautiful swedish looking women you've ever seen, and they're always dtf if you're alpha. All the good bands still play there and people still give a fuck about good music. I'm totally planning on ditching my fucking assrape student loans and moving to Mendoza very soon. Aguante Argentina, don't let the negros take over SABBEEE
pic related average Argentinian girl in BA

Nice shitpost, faggot.

they dont count? they have DNI, they vote, and they are almost citizens, but their eight children borned here, yes, are completely argentinians, how is that they dont count?

Pic for example.

>pic related

The mestizo race was a mistake
Why couldn't the Spanish just fucking kill them all like everyone else.

>Kids are supposed to be the future
>see this

Just nuke us.

There are many Russians in Kazakhstan

>even if they did, they account for like 5 percent of the population.

why do you keep ignoring lines you retarded fuck?
I'll stop talking to you now.

Most of them are really attractive. Lots of German blood.

My wifeys grandmother is argentinian.

You, retarded faggot, apparently never leave you fucking room.

this is a meme
Argentina is getting whiter every day
Immigrants are less than 1% of the population

Human rights you know

The future is in hands of El Chonny, El Bryan, La Chenny, etc.

Fuck Peru. Needs to be made a massive gas chamber.

t. dota player

pal we did it with the indians and most NA indians aren't even a problem. The Spanish should have followed suit.

Fucking Macri.

I vote him to make Argentina White Again and he is another Peronist-tier faggot who want to suck immigrant cock.

Fuck all of them, they are all shit.
I love my country but is doom.

Also fuck Colombians and the rest of the niggers who keep immigrating here.
Stay in your fucking shithole countries you piece of shit, nobody want you here.

>voting a cuck

Fuck this shit why are shitskins always pregnant? If not pregnant they're with a newborn on their hands. Fucking niggers

That's the sad thing. Indios were 99.9% genocided by our army both here and in Uruguay. Several ethnic groups are FULLY extinct. Only in the north remained some and most were bleached.

All that work for nothing. Now the bolivians/peruvians/etc multiply like cockroaches everywhere and our governments gives them gibsmedats and money for each baby they pop out.

Hi.

Not everywhere...Asians don't accept this insanity.

>cuck
Source on him being a cuck?

Also any person with brains vote for Macri... The alternative was FUCKING SCIOLI.

Only shitskins from villa 31 vote for Scioli

100% it's a African country desu

Argentina is the whitest country m8

>all these butthurt Argies

For every sperg-out Argie complaining we will send 10 more niggers.

But seriously, stop giving them free stuff and they'll stop coming.

The average porteño is only about 80% European and most have black ancestry.

>hur hur stop having good policy for your own people and we will stop invading your country

How about you fuck off? We have public education and health because we care about our own people. We didn't plan to get so many niggers "gibs me da".

Your solution mean we stop being ourself? Fuck off, nigger.

>pic related

>Google street view
>Shitskins everywhere

>most have black ancestry.
>Costa Rica education

In Argentina only 300.000 people are black or have Black heritage.

Stop lying because you're disgusting indio.
It's not our fault that Spaniards mix with natives in your country but they kill the natives here

>gibs = more immigrants
>more immigrant = more vote
You see the pattern

Most country distribute gibs based on nationality or tax payment. Not egalitarian gibs as ours.

50% of chilean population live in the capital (Santiago) and Santiago is literally Baltimore. Based Chileans are a minority.

t. el chicANO

>mexico
>relevant

Biglia and Messi are clearly white

I will personally pay 5 niggers their plane tickets to go to BsAs and leech off your system.

Enjoy che.

On a related topic: what kind of Spanish do Argentinians speak? Is it closer to Spain, Mexico, Columbia, etc..? Is it it's own variety of Spanish?

I ask because I can speak Spanish and would very much like to visit and/or move to Argentina, and would like to try to blend in as much as possible.

Every hispanic country has its own kind of spanish

We speak Old Castilian before they start mixing their inside lenguage in the modern Spanish.

That's why Spanish and the rest say "Tu" but we use the "Vos" like Spanish did in the 1600's or so

Rioplantense variety.
Funny accent and some words, but it's still Spanish.

Basically Spanish that kinda sounds like italian and isnt as formal

fucking this, when I went to school in the 90s all my class mates were white, now I pass by the same school and there are only mestisos and immigrants shitskins breed like rats and they made us an absolute minority here, we're screwed

Our spanish (and that of Uruguay) has italian napolitan accent and a several italian words. This is pretty much all the country except northern provinces that talk similar to the neighbouring countries (paraguay, bolivia or chile) and Cordoba that has the famous cordobese accent.