TO ALL MY LEAF BROTHERS. HANG IN THERE. THE CANADIAN DOLLAR WILL BE STRONG AGAIN

THE GOP DESTROY THE US DOLLAR. LOOK AT THE CHART

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php
krueger.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/akrueger/files/katz_krueger_cws_-_march_29_20165.pdf
thehill.com/policy/national-security/313108-declassified-report-putin-ordered-election-interference-to-help
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

statisticstimes.com/economy/countries-by-projected-gdp.php

>tfw our country is more poor than the hues and the poos

>leaf money
>ha

a strong loonie is bearish for my province friendo, in fact isn't that the case for the entire canuck economy?

is this obama leaf? how butthurt are you that you were utterly wrong again and Trump won?

>I don't understand the difference between gross GDP and GDP per capita

How did you graduate high school?

>it's good to be poor

fucking canadians

Did Obama invent or embrace fracking? CAD value is a function from oil price chart.

when did trudeau take office?

K..keep me posted.

>Tfw leaves only earn 75 cents for every dollar a man makes

don't worry we'll be back to par in no time. By the end of Trump's 1st term.

Tax cuts, wars, military spending, aren't cheap burger bro

Trump's election is what's causing the dollar to surge in value lately. Kys leaf.

Why is your oil industry getting 10 billions of debt? Did Trudeau royally fuck them over?

wasn't hillary the won who wanted to go to war with russia and syria

Calls republicans the party of war

I studies in Japan in 2007-08. The yen/dollar rate was nearly 130 yen/dollar. Shit was great.

Who is this "we" your a faggot Canadian worry about sucking off Trudeau

>mfw I'll soon be able to buy a high end gaming PC for $400 just like at the end of Bush's second term

Pretty sure Putin is the one who invaded Ukraine and Syria, threatened NATO, started Cold War 2.0 and threatened to start WWIII if Hillary won.

>obamaleaf looking to spergout some more
Been a while since I sat through one of these threads.

time is on our side leafbro

the republicans can't help themselves

Nah it's a copycat.

I haven't seen the real Obamaleaf in a while. Maybe the psych ward doctors took his PC away.

cmon man im trying to be user right now

Not to mention lower salaries, higher taxes, less affordable housing, higher food and drug prices, the list goes on. It's crazy how everyone here just thinks this is all ok and normal.

Putin should if Hillary was dumb enough to put a no fly zone in Syria where Russia jets fly through. Imagine leaf If putin started destabilization countries in our back yard

Every general call that cunt out on that and your a fucking retard for believing that

lol wtf ive been around for weeks?

I was just trying to be user in this thread tho

Yup they sure do.

Don't worry, it's good news for us.

Uh, that still makes us more poor, it's just that the wealth is also shared amongst fewer hands.

>previous pm was an oiljew globalist who massively increased immigration

>tfw liberals elect a gay communist snowboarding instructor prime minister to get back

>I get a +25% purchasing power pay cut

>new carbon taxes just went in, fuel prices already jumping because muh oil

>Trump is going to bully every company to leave Cuckanada and then put in tariffs

send help

He's holding it low to sell so that it can shoot back up like an underwater bubble. You subhuman rural retards are to stupid to see his genius.

>Imagine leaf If putin started destabilization countries in our back yard

lol he fucking hacked the US election and installed his puppet as president

Doesn't work, I recognize your pics to easily.

alot of fake information being posted today.

ITT Economically illiterate people think that a strong dollar is an exclusively good thing, and that a weak dollar is an exclusively bad thing.

also that chart he posted is pretty retarded considering the entire decline occurred under Harper.

The CAD is actually up under Trudeau. Not much but at least it didn't go down 30 cents like did under Harper.

>Did Trudeau royally fuck them over?
Oddly enough this is a rare case where Trudeau isn't at fault. Instead it's the Mudslimes flooding the market with oil to kill off competition, though this trend is reversing since they've run out of spare reserves to flood the market with.

well to be fair i did put RIGHT WING RETARDS in my chart top kek

hey retard

ill trade u $100 CAD for $100 USD.

Deal?

krueger.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/akrueger/files/katz_krueger_cws_-_march_29_20165.pdf

97 percent part time and contract jobs.

>leaf thinks defending Assad is the same a invading

Trump is a moderate Democrat, he's not going to screw everything up like a globalist Republican would
Obama created so many jobs that Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania voted Republican for the first time in many years

I think it's the fact we have a significantly higher median level of wealth. The bottom half of Canada are incredibly better off then the bottom half of the US, and so we pretend that makes everything okay (even though using that logic we should be pissed because the Nips, Brits, Emus and Kiwis are more then twice as well off as we are in that retard).

I have it on good authority that Putin himself ordered the hacking of leaf dollar to weaken the northern cucks.

95% full time jobs actually.

Show me in that study where it says 95% part time? Oh that's right it doesn't. Some right wing retard blog just made up that headline and all you retards believe it because you're autistic parrots.

I actually read the report, not a fake news right wing retard headline.

>leaf

not even

US equity markets are rallying in anticipation of Trump given his promises to lower corporate/income taxes, de-regulate the financial/energy industries allowing more leverage/credit for growth, and fiscal spending for short-term gains.

Under liberals we're pretty much just gonna stall in recovery while increasing our debt load. This last budget was complete dogshit and we can expect the same for 2017.

I'm sorry leaf you cant be this dumb.

Even the CIA as brain dead as they are have no evidence. This must the leftist retards equivalent of conspiracy theories

Its also indicative of obamaleaf when a leaf OP accounts for 50% of the replies.

its always the same 30 misleading memegraphs from The Atlantic or some smug jewey left wing source

>heheh right wing retard, if you count unemployed people as employed the unemployment rate is very low!
>look at this random piece of data out of context and between cherry picked years, THAT PROVES IT

>The CAD is actually up under Trudeau
Hey retard, can you show me the part where under Trudeau's leadership it at any point went above where it was when he started? No? I see.

That major sudden dip at the end? That's literally when Trudeau started.

>being this retarded

Obama created 15.8 million jobs. One of the strongest job creation records in history.

Hillary winning by 3 million votes doesn't change that.

>Work 2 part time jobs
>Count it as "full time"
A

Irrespective of me agreeing w/ the same 25-30 pics he posts or not, the autistic rants for 60+ replies in a thread is always funny

You cant even defend HIllary dumb ass decision to put no fly zones in Syria that would cause the same kind of wars you shit of republicans

that's not me dumbass

You retards must think I'm like 10 different people

U-U4 man is this you?

The point is your country is full of trash posters and should be blocked from posting.

>Even the CIA as brain dead as they are have no evidence.

lol nice try vlad

Declassified report: Putin ordered election interference to help Trump
thehill.com/policy/national-security/313108-declassified-report-putin-ordered-election-interference-to-help

u just said it's good to have weak dollars. see how quickly i btfo your autism

>Hillary
>winning

You're a fucking retard.

>But muh Republicans said...

>he thinks the economy is all Obama
>but Obama apparently dindu nuffin when it comes to the surveillance state and racial tensions he caused
Have fun dodging up your own ass to explain all the other shit he caused.
>inb4 Bush started it
But he fucking chose to continue it. Ergo, it's also his fault.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-23/top-white-house-economist-admits-94-all-new-jobs-under-obama-were-part-time

title is a bit misleading. its not so much part-time (though they are a portion) but rather "alternative work" which is not the same as full-time.

I post hundreds of different graphs. This one is brand new just got it today You're just mad because you have no arguments

this wasn't even supposed to be about obama lol

I'm Obama Leaf, not U4 man but ya what does U4 measure?

no he didn't

>Federal Reserve

YOU
HAVE
BEEN
FOUND
OUT
ABORT

Right wing retards don't get to shit on the OBAMA ECONOMY for 8 years then suddenly try to take credit for it. That's fucking degenerate.

FUNNY HOW YOU RETARDS NEVER TAKE CREDIT FOR REPUBLICAN ECONOMIES AHAHAHHA

you talk like they teach you that in highschool here

employment to population ratio is up under Obama

Explain yourself.

>thehill.com/policy/national-security/313108-declassified-report-putin-ordered-election-interference-to-help
Nice fake news retard literally nothing of substance or hard evidence other then "putin might hate Hillary" I'm believe Julian assange over this

You have to be a troll at this point

>racial tensions

>But muh Republicans said...
Like a fiddle

Anything that doesn't go my way it must be the Russians

Literally the report just came out today

You Russian shills must really think right wing retards are fucking stupid. Fuck you're right about that.

Funny how you retards never take credit for the economy when Republicans are in charge.

LOL AHAHAHA

Hi Obama leaf

>tfw 1 USD would cost 1 CAN

YEAH FUCK THOSE ESTABLISHMENT RETARDS!

reminder this was supposed to be about the canadian and us dollar

not that long ago.. remember when the republicans kept shutting down the govt and threatening to default on the dollar. We went up to $1.05 in 2011. Obama Leaf remembers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_debt-ceiling_crisis_of_2011

Report literally say they have no "smoking gun" to prove putin was involves

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Left wing retards are literally desperate. Literally conspiracy theory tier

14 days and your messiah is gone forever.

Are you going to kill yourself in 2 years when the economy keeps doing just fine and the Dems lose 5 senate seats?

>Obamaleaf back again
>looks threw thread
>see you being btfo without me having to use my data and sources that I used last time

No, it is neither good nor bad to have a weak dollar.
According to Keynesian economics, having a weak dollar is good in times of recession, and having a strong dollar is good in times of expansion (i.e. your graph shows what not to do according to Keynesians).
Austrians and Neoclassical Economists would prefer money that is neither weak nor strong at all times.
The reason why Keynesians like weak money supply during recessions is as follows: weak money increases demand for US exports (as they become cheaper for you to import) and thus restores aggregate demand back to normal as a response to a leftward demand shock.
Another example can be seen using the interest parity condition. How to make the CAD appreciate relative to the USD? Canadian Central Bank raises interest rate and US lowers interest rate. Lower interest rate => cost to borrow is lower => corporations are willing to borrow more and issue bonds at lower interest rate => expansion in a recessionary slump.
To Austrians and Neoclassical Economists, price stability is key and hence they want neither a strong (imports are cheaper than at stability) nor weak (imports are more expensive than at stablility) dollar.
So no, your naive understanding of Economics is completely retarded.

haven't been btfo once

not 1 example as always

this wasn't even about Obama

tfw i can't even post as user anymore

2 years of course the economy will be doing fine. How was the US economy by the end of the last Republican president's reign? That's what counts. Just wait till those GOP policies kick in.

felt so great to be the big boys for a while.

The whole point of this thread was that Republicans crash the US economy and thus the US dollar.

Too bad you're too retarded to have understood that.

>he doesn't even read his own thread a just posts then claims "I've won

yeah its true

those shitty little greenbacks were so cheap.

to be fair tho our prices generally didn't really come down all that much.

although food did really jump the last 2 years when the cad crashed

100 years from now Obama will be remembered as "that one nigger who was President and accomplished nothing".

He will be one of the most unimportant Presidents in our country's history. He'll be the name the students forget on their tests.

>having a devalued currency is a bad thing
>China totally doesn't do this exact thing intentionally

Having a low dollar is good for manufacturers of US goods. China keeps their currency artificially low for precisely this reason.

Obama didn't double the debt. You're thinking of Reagan.

Also it's amazing how much you right wing retards fall for the JewDP meme