Germany couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week

Germany couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week TOP KEK RUSSKI PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Germans are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol (lol as if they had that before) that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Russian pig shit they see. When Germany's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
vocaroo.com/i/s1B2lJeVWcy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh come on man don't embarrass yourself like this.

Germany couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Germany in a week TOP KEK SHITSKIN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Germans are ITCHING for a war with Germans. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty kebab shops. There wouldn't be a square meter of Turkish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol (lol as if they had that before) that isn't on fire, once our airfo and navy is done bombarding our defenseless white Germans. Then, our tanned boys (we'd send the women and kids first) would swoop in, raping our women, and killing EVERY German pig shit they see. When Germany's done with Germany, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

>singlehandedly-destroy

Hyper Hyphen Hans

id k, Hans. Last time it didn't end so well.

oh god what the fuck

imagine 200 of them heading your way like that

>Marine
Ach komm, sei nicht so streng mit denen, die sind ja fast Luftwaffe

designated cuckwalk

t. Mehmet

Nice try at divide and conquer. Kys faggot.

German humor at its best.

>fast

The only thing modern Germany can "singlehandedly destroy" is itself and it's already more than halfway there.

doch

Joke
your head

he walks just like NPCs in STALKER

I know you're memeing.
I'm saying this juuust in case you're dumb enough, or a lucker is dumb enough...to believe it.

i agree OP. we would wreck russia in 1 week. no, 3 days tops. we would straight march to moswocw, 0 casualty.

see

But Russia has nukes, if you close in on Moscow they'll destroy you

Cool
Add me in

He's clearly preparing himself for the rash reality of the Zone

In 4 days I will be in Germany. You will repeat it to my face.

well know we have better technology.

I love you too sempai pls come over and let's make gentle love

Did your bull let you out of the cuckshed for the weekend, Hans?

Nice tough guy roleplaying, tho. Everyone knows that you Germans can't even save yourselves from Merkel and the Refugees (the hottest new band in Krautland, or so I hear), which makes it laughable as to how you'd defeat anyone else when you're gladly accepting your own demise with a smile on your faces.

How would war between Russland and Germany look like? I Thnk it would be clear. German Jäger go straight to moscow and occupy everything. Old Russian equipemtn would not stand a chance and surrender in 1 day lol.

Just make sure not to try to invade Russia during winter time again Hans

>implying you could stop us

that's what you also said last time

Are we going to invade russia with broomsticks and Jets transported via LKW since they're not even able to fly :^)?

nice meme

da kann der Leo einpacken

Germany calls big daddy USA to defend them.

der leo ist der beste panzer der welt.

>usa fights for us
>top cuck status confirmed

kek

quads confirm

New 300 confirmed kills pasta?

Weren't the German military issued brooms during the most recent NATO joint military exercise because they don't have the funding to buy guns?

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

Only thing Germany Knows how destroy is Europe and itself.

does germany even have a military lol?

are you blind?
check the webms

thats our Elite Soldiers

Just for show.

vocaroo.com/i/s1B2lJeVWcy4

>Germany couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Russia in a week TOP KEK RUSSKI PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Germans are ITCHING for a war with Russia. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Russian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol (lol as if they had that before) that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Russian pig shit they see. When Germany's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

So you are a russian I take it?

You certainly think like one

>its this guy again
Kys

dont mind them OP. before soon they will know the terror of the entengang. bloody fools the lot of them.

There are very few countries that can say they lost both world wars. Germany is one of them.

DEUTSCHLAND, DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

Genuinely surprised they all have guns.

Peinlich, mein Junge.
Die einzigen, die die ""Deutschen"" noch ins Grab werden bringen seid ihr selbst.

Aber verlier dich ruhig in deinen Fantasien, wenn es dir guttut

>3 AM here
>germans posting

really makes me think

>too low to get hit
>too agile to get detected
>high speed low drag

>420

I have nothing else to do at 3 AM on a Saturday.

its saturday?

Du könntest dich umbringen gehen, um ehrlich zu sein desu

>Germany wants to kill whites again instead of shitskins

Like clockwork

DESU DESU UESZ BASLER ANIME DRACHELORD XDDDDDDDDDD

>they have learned the squat sprint

We will crush russia with our EU slaves.

>its actually fucking saturday

>Deutsche Intellektuelle
Point in case

Der Strick wartet

Rood

Yes

What happens now?

deine mudda wartet auch

>(Du)

holy shit it's saturday, spread the word

so much this. all those foreigners don't know our secret technique of "geringes profil". let them laugh. we will have the last laugh when we conquer the world soon.

you could drink desu~

>be british
>have crooked teeth

ja sie warten tut auf mich

Der ewige Anglo bekomt noch was er verdient

I'm not a fan of drinking alone. That's kinda sad and something an alcoholic would do. But I'm sitting here shitposting about the german military and preparing some DSA stuff so it's okay.

>tfw no bundeswehr waifu

feels bad man

You failed to do this at the peak of your power, Adolf. You aren't beating unarmed Saracens today.

die sind aber ausgenudelt und duhm wie holz
und ganze kaserne war auch schon drin

Yeah, let's fight each other. Let's fight Russian pigs... Oh, it's probably Ahmed writing.

Pretty sure you are a tad bit insane mate. Calm your tits.

Lern du erstmal die Syntax deiner eigenen Sprache, du Affenkind.
Wirklich peinlich sowas

>sei """"""deutsch"""""
>werde kulturell und national kastriert

Dann komm mal her. Ach Nein warte, Brexit. Ihr habt verloren, Krauts.
Freut euch auf die Wirtschaftskrise.

nice try kraut, but europe should focus on fighting cockroaches and mudslimes instead of fighting eachother

Du bist hier der Affe, bleib auf deiner Insel oder wir bomben dein Drecksloch zurück in die Steinzeit.

Every female 8-80 in Germany will be repeatedly raped in about hmm... 4 years from now.

>we will have the last laugh when we conquer the world soon.
OK, Ahmed.

germans is the european nigger

Drinking alone is nothing bad. I'm doing it too right now and everything is fine.

cyka blat

>ein anglo, der deutsch spricht

bringt mich wirklich zum nachdenken

lach nicht so häßlich du inzucht dreckvieh

husch husch ab ins gas

Mit was willst du bomben?
Mit eurer kastrierten Bundeswehr?
Habt ihr Schwuchteln auch nur einen Bomber?

Ihr habt Aufklärungsjets. Lächerlich. Du und dein Land.
Genieße Refugee cock

Maybe you should think about your lifechoices if you're drinking alone at 3AM. I don't want to be mean or condemn you but that is not a typical behaviour of a functional normal man. You should know that.

Why don't you tell me the reason for it?

Why are anglos always so mean?

Don't worry, I'm not a NEET kek.

Aktiviert auch echt meine Mandeln

>Inzucht dreckvieh
Ist Deutsch deine Muttersprache?
Würde mir einen Spell Check wäre ich an deine Stelle
(Bin ich zum Glück nicht)

>er weiß nicht von der neusten Vergeltungswaffe

Oh der Sieg wird wundervoll schmecken

Engländer sind aber alle hässlich, das kommt von der ganzen Inzucht die da betrieben wird. wusstest du das nicht?
Guck mal die ekligen schnitten an die da rumlaufen.
BAH!
PFUI!

man würd ich mich schämen zu solch einem gesocks zu gehören

Hassliebe

Was ist das? Werft ihr die Merkel mit dem Fallschirm ab?

Pretty sure you tried that when you were a military state and failed. I doubt the "but muh immigrants" Germany would make it nearly as far as the third Reich.

>duhm
bruder