Should breast feeding in public be frowned upon? What age is too old?

Should breast feeding in public be frowned upon? What age is too old?

Just saw a mother breast feeding her 8 year old little girl on the Metro out of DC. Every man on the train was watching, one that was standing had to sit from an obvious hard on. It was hard to turn away from, the mother was a beautiful blonde, the daughter looked like a mini mom. Mom loved the attention and even smiled at some of the looks she was getting.

Is this degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/rainflorencevlog/about
youtube.com/watch?v=mBkdBSdwIiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

which line, friend.. i take the red and silver every day!

Breast feeding in public should not be allowed.
Definitely not in Europe with all these sandnigger testosterone bomb refugees.

And till the moment a kid can remember, it should be stopped giving breast feeding.
I would've jumped from the Trump Tower if i would remember sucking me moms tits.

Orange one to Vienna my friend. You need to take a trip around 7pm. She's on ALOT

Not unless covered, 1 at oldest allowed.

This girl was wide open nipple. Little girl just going to town, even had milk dribbling down her chin at one point.

This is top tier shitposting

Breast feeding any 8 yr old is cause for child protective services to step in. That's just sick considering 8yr olds are becoming sexually aware @ a limited point. I'm not an expert but I would think NO breast feeding after a year.
Also, they have pumps that women can use to get the milk so that it is ready.

>Should breast feeding in public be frowned upon?
How else are babies going to eat? It should be encouraged. Anyone against it hates children.
>What age is too old?
It's like spanking a girl, never too old. Is fine for kids to get snackies. Everybody like milkies.

Hot.
Pumping is not good. It's not fresh, it can go bad, it removes the skinship which is an important part of nursing.

Who cares, it's not like even more than 1% does this of the world population or is concerned about this.

>everyone likes milkies
You're one of those cummie in mummy faggots aren't you

I found it very hard to look away. I've seen her do it a few times with what must have been her younger child. This one was much older, had a backpack full of books. She was in some kind of school uniform so she was at least school age. The lady seems to CRAVE attention and I guess this is how she gets it. It's weird though, she's gorgeous and you would think wouldn't need to use her kid like that.

Not politics. Put a scarf over them. I can smell them from here as always with women. But where does the stink meme go? Only to men. People are SO FUCKING STUPID. If mansplaining and manspreading are memes then put your fucking chest balls away

lol no kidding, thats the nigga line.. top zozzle

Meant to add this to my comment. Her daughter looked just like this girl but a little older.

No way man, Vienna is Fairfax County dude. Rich people..

>he doesn't have memories from 4 months old
Wat. Why wouldn't you remember breast feeding? You can't handle much else at that age, maybe some really soft baby food.

It's completely natural but the child should stop after 10, it gets weird after that. I did it until I was about 8 or 9.

No, that's gross.
This is really hot.

All the kids in my family got breastfeeding till they were 2 weeks old. Then just Regular baby milk.
They are still your typical Western European master race kids.
We dont need breastmilk, its gross.

I'm only ok with it if the titty is in my mouth

Breast milk has a lot of good stuff in it that store baby milk doesn't. Antibodies and vitamins and such. Plus it's free.

That is pretty degenerate.

Man, that's great.
>got breastfeeding till they were 2 weeks old
That's no time at all.
>Regular baby milk
What? Mother's milk is what baby should have.

>anglos

uhhhh

on the other side its not that dank.. anyway i think i might look out for her then considering i head that way every day.. im around mclean most the time.. very uppity

Can no one just be fucking normal and say breast feeding is ok, but this chick is a sicko?

Idk what 3rd world country u live in, but in here we got perfect baby mlk with all the vitamins and some extra good shit in here.
Sippin dat tity milk could even give the baby some disease the mom could be carrying which she didn't realise she had.

Breastfeeding an 8-year-old is very, very wrong.

>ere we got perfect baby mlk
Yeah, and it comes out of women's tits. How are you being this stupid?

When did Gary Busey get a boob job?

How? It's a healthy snack.

fuck dat tity milk shit man.
How often I gotta repeat it? and ur callin me stupid.
It
Aint
Tittymilk

shoulda took a pic

What the fuck 9? Why?

All this stupid people saying public breastfeeding shouldn't be allowed deserved to not be breatfed ever and die of starvation. Fucking stupid people. Fucking DIE already

This.

OP is a fag.

Fuck you, ya dumb shit.
>no, don't nurse your baby so it'll be strong and healthy,

no, people who get upset are usually dried up feminist cunts who are jelly and their white knights, or mudslimes, and both of these groups opinions on any matters should be thrown in the trash.

>Sippin dat tity milk could even give the baby some disease the mom could be carrying which she didn't realise she had.

That literally never happens and is impossible. You sound brainwashed by the babyformulajew.

breast feeding in public should be mandatory and baby formula banned.

this will cut down on single moms like nothing else.

What age is too old?

For normal purposes id say 2.5

but for erotic purposes if they got milk, id rather drink from the source

idk why you want ur heroin shooting whore countryside americans to get all dat chemical meth milk in yo babys.
I would recommend some vitamin rich protective baby milk (no titty shit)

>not taking pictures
>not shooting video

umm, bro? why do you own that picture?

Breast milk tasted great

some of you leafs are alright.
stay out of the yard tomorrow.

FBI please, everyone knows all the pedos are on reddit these days.

So who's gonna start posting lactation smut

>mammaries made to feed offspring
>virgin dick-brains turn them into fap material as a prxy for their mother-fucking oedipus fetishism
>then try to ban tits as feeding tools because they're losing their chubbing effect

youtube.com/user/rainflorencevlog/about

Fuck off, kike.

Ha! Bullshit! You should have whipped it out in front of her and started fapping it

This is normal here. Showing breast in public is something only a whore would do, but women here put one of them out and feed their babies anywhere, it isn't seen as sexual or something to be ashamed of.
A woman feeding his baby, how can that be degeneracy? Motherly action must be praised.

age too old is 2

I just hope all the anti breastfeeding people on Sup Forums are baiting.

>how can that be degeneracy
because the kid is EIGHT YEARS OLD you fucking mongoloid.

It's an album on a Harley Quinn cosplay Instagram. Harley Quinn is cool

Breastfeeding after a certain age should be illegal as a type of negligence - as it can be psychologically damaging to the child. I'm actually okay with mothers breastfeeding in public so long as it is not done as a spectacle or involves showing more of the body than is normally allowed.

So what? I think my cousin was feed this way until 5 years. There's one point when the woman stops producing milk.
What's the ideal age to stop?

Mclean is very nice man!

>because the kid is EIGHT YEARS OLD
So? Does that mean she can't get milkies?
>as it can be psychologically damaging to the child
Total bullshit.

Actually I think they keep lactating as long as they're actively breast feeding.

>OP posts shitty fapfiction
>thirsty faggots keep bumping the thread

truly pathetic

As long as she's discreet while doing it, I have no problem with it.

Top age should be once they're able to walk by themselves with complete autonomy.

>There's one point when the woman stops producing milk
No, long as there's sucking titties give milk.

lucky bitch

her parents need to be shoved in a oven.

take a seat user... we need to talk

Tfw mommy didn't love me so she fed me the formulajew and circumcised my cock. JUST KIKE MY SHIT UP.

Yeah, I'm torn about it. The album is pretty cool. She had alot of fun from the look of the pictures. Posed with alot of Spidermen. But I agree, I wouldn't let my kid go out in something like that.

Jesus Sup Forums has changed. This is just a girl in cosplay

This is what 'freedom' looks like

I don't give a fuck.
More rape is more anger. More anger brings us closer to the final solution. The final solution ends with all niggers, kikes, and mudslimes dead.
Breastfeeding in public brings us closer to the final solution.

As for age: When the child is able to eat real fucking food, stop fucking breastfeeding it.

What OP REALLY saw

youtube.com/watch?v=mBkdBSdwIiI

I live in the area, it's indeed pretty nice. Shame it's such a den of blind liberalism.

Breastfeeding in public shouldn't be allowed. Pissing is equally natural and not allowed in public.

But pissing in public is something that no one really cares about as long as you are out of the fucking way, same with breastfeeding. Just don't fucking shove it in our faces and it'll be grand.

>in Ireland pissing in the streets is considered OK
thanks for letting me know where not to go, friend

I'll piss in your mouth

I bet you would you degenerate potatonigger.

His mother didn't breasfeed him properly so he's retarded now, duh.

It isn't degenerate if it isn't sexual.

This is terrible, breastfeeding in the first place is just weird

Although formula shouldn't be used

So what the fuck are the babies meant to eat?

Also, notice how obsessed they are with breasts and that there is no husband around.

>This is terrible
How is kids getting snackies from mommy "terrible"?
>breastfeeding in the first place is just weird
What the fuck? Using titties for what titties are for is weird?
The fuck is wrong with you?

No babies should definitely be breastfed probably until age 2 but it is still a weird thing.

Never mind, papa is there.

There is near the end ya fuckin' retarded lead laden burger

This isn't Sup Forums.

The green line is the shitty line. That goes through PG and South East

same, based lines right there

You don't breastfeed in public for very simple reasons.
There is no reasons for you to bring your baby outside in the public. If you're committed to being a mother, you should understand that what the baby needs is the security of a home, comfort and not putting it in danger by bringing it in a noisy and dangerous place for his new immune system.
These mothers are narcissists and wants to live a normal life like going shopping, going to the restaurant, etc. but what they need to understand is that it's too late for that now. The baby needs you to be devoted full time for it and to PROTECT it from any possibilities of danger.
In time, the child will get introduced to a more social environment when they're ready for it.

Tl;dr.
You should be at home, keeping your child safe until it's old enough. You have no reasons why you should be walking around with your baby and disturbing it's comfort like this. This is why you have a husband, he's the one to provide anything you need until the baby is older. Don't show your tits to stranger you whore.

It's weird because you have no empathy or maternal instincts.

I think that it should usually be done like in the video until of course 10 or so when they might start thinking sexual thoughts which would be getting pretty fucking degenerate. I remember when I was 5 or so I just decided after getting breastfed I didn't want to anymore and stopped, i think children will probably willingly stop fairly early on.

Breast feeding in public is fine. People should respect the mother and child. Besides it's better than a screaming hungry baby.

Anyone that becomes sexually aroused at the sight of breastfeeding or thinks about raping a breast feeding mother, is no better than a nigger or a mudslime rapefugee. Those people should hang themselves before the day of the rope comes, save real men the trouble.

It isn't degeneracy until the child can handle solid food 24/7.