Sup Forums cucked yet again

How does it feel to know that you're all retards who fell for Russian propaganda?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/06/us/politics/document-russia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/donald-trump-wall-hack-russia.html?rref=collection/byline/michael-d.-shear&action=click&contentCollection=undefined®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=2&pgtype=collection
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feels good. I am glad our Russian friends were able to expose how corrupt and evil hillary is before she got to be president. Thanks Russia

I honestly wonder how much they paid Russians to shitpost.

Wish I got paid to shitpost

>Implying anyone pays us
I fucking wish

>Russian propaganda
Such as?
There was more state propaganda being pushed by the (((MSM))) than memes being pumped out of here.

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Listen faggot, this is LITERALLY American intelligence telling you this. Fuck off you Russian piece of shit masquerading as an American.

The intelligence contains no information you retard. It's just more assertions with nothing to back it up.
US Intelligence has been wrong all the time. This is not new. Fuck off with your bootlicking and use independent thought. Faggot.

Did you even fucking read it you shitposter?

Did you? They clearly say they have no evidence.

KEK! shitposting is just fun

CAN WE GET A HURRAH FOR THE RUSSIANS?

Where's OUR fucking checks FSB?

where the fuck is my paycheck Putin

you said it would come by now

REEEE

>nytimes
SAGE.

>sources say

fake news

I'm a russian hacker now? sound like a cool title, when are the "riding bears" classes starting?

>e>105983306
Explain this then faggot.

nytimes.com/2017/01/06/us/politics/donald-trump-wall-hack-russia.html?rref=collection/byline/michael-d.-shear&action=click&contentCollection=undefined®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=2&pgtype=collection

>?rref=collection%2Fbyline%2Fmichael-d.-shear&action=click&contentCollection=undefined®ion=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=2&pgtype=collection
Jesus Christ, kill yourself, you're obviously not qualified to use the internet.

Fake news

sage