Is Sweden now the second ranked shitposter?

Their posts have gotten (((progressively))) shittier in the past few weeks. Just fags talking about manlets, uncut donkey dicks, and rampant atheism. My new top 5

1- Canada
2- Sweden
3- Straya
4- Portugal
5- ENGLAND

Bump

Answer faggots

Fags

the swedish flag uses a lighter blue

Well I don't usually go on Sup Forums but I assume any Swede who could bother going here where he would just be constantly getting shit on won't take it too serious. We know our country is shit, it's not really our fault.

Every time that leaf meets my eye i shake my head in scorn

The Swedish aren't that bad and i havnt noticed a change in their shitposting. I actually think Germans are worse. My top 5 worst nations for shitposting are-

1- Canada
2- Australia
3- Germany
4- USA
5- Mexico

Really? What about Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Cornwall?

Australia is always number 1

That's all the same thing.

what are you on about? swedish posts are of above average quality here.

>Canada slowly slid into position one for shitposting

We did it, we can go home now.

cancucks have been #1 for a while now

>all terrible
i think your on to something

Like leaf poofter cunts can even shitpost at all, let alone be number one.

Australia will always be nr 1. Your shitposting skills comes from the fact that everyone hates you for being one of the most cucked countries in the world. You use your own image as a liberal shitpile to shitpost.

Literally no one cares about australia and nothing ever happens there, and they are faaar more redpilled than your memecountry. So when an strayan shitposts its clever and funny in more ways that "look at me im a leaf my prime minister is literally letting other men fuck his wife liberalism gooo yay reddit!"

Tldr you will never ever be as good as australia, so fuck you

.shitposting takes skill

your peeposting
>the opposite of shitposting

On the sweden topic: I wrote here about how Swedish youth males are getting tired of taking all the shit they get here:

>All Eurotrash
CF was right

My guess is a lot of it comes down to soft-skinned bitches who can't stand the cuck meme. Swedeposters turning to shittposting or leaving Sup Forums to get away with the constant abuse. Maybe it hit too close to home with them. Same with Germans and Canadians. Not really an oldfag myself, so I can't speak on the Aussies. On a per-post basis probably holds true for a lot of the more infrequent nationalities as well.

>legalized beastality

>england in all caps
another example of England standing out from the rest of you pleb non countries

your opinion matters?

I thought meta threads were not allowed.

>when?

There is literally nothing wrong with man/dog love

My 5 are

1. Canada
2. Germany
3. Turkey
4. Argentina
5. Coastal USA

>Implying anybody would fuck one of your women before a dog

>POO POO PEEE PEE

cringe

>it's not really our fault.
Who's fault would it be in that case?

Strayans are definetely shitposters but I unironically enjoy dingo posting. The 5 on my list are just miserable to read.

>ENGLAND
U wot m8

What'd we do to you?

cool, merci

T'en veux plus?

>People from Ottawa will never experience growing up in the comfy St. Leonard area.

the shitposting expert has arrived, I feel like swedes on here have mostly just embraced the meme and cuckpost

With all due respect, the Australians are a different tier of shitposters. They've ascended to a delightful form of shitpost that is actually enjoyable to see.

>Growing up in Montreal
>Not being a major faggot
Pick one

envoie ce que t'as

It isn't shitposts

We are unlike the rest of you a tolerant, multicultural society and that's why we show it to the rest of the world on this image board.

Come to Sweden and you will see that a multicultural society works.

Evrything you has heard about the no go zones is just a meme. My sister lives in Malmö, a city people often calls a gigantic no go zone, she is perfectly fine and lives a great life.

I personally lives in Stockholm and everything is fine here we tolerates all way of life:Islam, atheists, Hindu, homosexuality, bisexuality, pansexuality.

Stop believing in the memes Sup Forums, everything is fine here. Visit Stockholm today and you will see

> Define 'shitpost'

Un autre que j'aime

The Sweden yes thing is just a meme created by Russians and Norwegians. They are jealous because of our multicultural success

Celui là est drole en tabarnak

Je sors celui-ci de temps en temps aussi.

I have read part of this pasta before

It's called banter mate and so we should. It's literally part of our idiom. We shitpost, vocally in real life.

I called a police officer a mad cunt last night and he reciprocated.

increase our standing pussy bitch whore

Sluta skämma ut oss neger. Nästa gång jag ser dig ska jag slå in käften på dig och skita i din hals.

Stop embarrassing us you negro. Next time I see you I will personally punch you in the face and crap in your neck,
.t your neighbor

>burger has England in top 5
Of course you do, you can't handle the banter.

Don't use the N word. It's intolerant and racist

We live in a modern society, not a racist bigot society like Poland

>muh faith
you are a moron and a loser.

They've been this bad for almost a year. I honestly don't think it's a result of cucked, liberal Swedes trying to make Sweden look bad, or if they're just autistic fucks with no self-awareness.

Neger
Neger
Neger
Neger
Neger
Neger
Neger
Neger
Neger
Neger
Neger
Neger

you can stop cuckposting now, it's not original or funny

Nice opinions Mr. 60%. You amerilards shitpost as much as anyone. Mostly you burgers who posts BLACKED threads and cuck related shit.

Put yourself on the list nigger.

They have ALOT to compensate for, with the state of their muslim country. Can't blame them to be honest.

Cuckposting? What's that?

I live in a multicultural part of town and everything is fine here. I enjoy everything about it

Also stop using cuck and n***er as an insult. There is nothing wrong with being black or a cuck

Oh and I forgot
Neger
Neger
Neger

Ikke skriv engelsk til han neste gang. Proxy Pajeet kan kun lese engelsk og hindi

Neger
Neger
Neger
Neger

Shop using that word, it triggers me
English and Swedish only, please

Tänkte inte på det.

låter bra

Vad är din favorit? Negerbollar eller judekrull?

We swedes are overall the best posters on Sup Forums you damn amerifat.

>English and Swedish only, please
Every Swede would have understood it

So Sweden, how goes the civil/race war preperation

es bonne en crisse

>Germany Not on the list
I didn't expect it to be on it and yet I don't know how to feel about that fact