Should the U.S. teach Gun Education in school?

Should the U.S. teach Gun Education in school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9yvkECEBFS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

only to whites. for non-whites they should give bad advice like "check the chamber by looking down the barrel and pulling the trigger"

I already learn it from Video Games...Mr.President
youtube.com/watch?v=9yvkECEBFS8

We had gun club in my high school. I lettered in marksmanship. Of course, that same school is full of homosexuals now

combine it with sex education

That's what we used to do in Boy Scouts before it got all fagged up.

yes, bring back school marksmanship teams

No. Public schools can barely teach kids to read and add.

Sound like a great plan if you ask anyone outside the US

Yeah, we should also teach them how to kill people with household objects and how to perpetrate mass killings. It's only fair, if we bring weapons of killing into school education.

OH, also bring back school prayer too, to pray to Jeebus and Smith & Wesson!

No, considering how public education is handled

U.S. public education is a complete waste now and only acts as a glorified day care. Niggers have turned education into nothing but a chance to act out and impress girls in between football practice.

Jesus, I mean imagine how niggers act in history or math, do you really want people like that shooting guns in school?

Yes. Gun education classes should be reserved for children with no criminal history, eliminating any chances of nigs/spics joining. And these standard will not be regarded as racist, it will seem practical.

Let the States decide individually.

>good answer

In Wyoming we have "hunt days" where students are excused to go hunt for the family, after they've taken a basic firearms course.

>pussy states need not apply

Fpmotherfuckingbp

They do

I took hunters safety and basically just got to shoot guns once a week while all the lib kids stayed in their cuckseats

I thought every state had this?
>tfw rural

I was taught gun education in school and hunting and fishing regulations we learned it in 9th grade.

they should

Alternatively, there should be a course on how to properly respond to police officers when interacting with them. particularly in the cities

too many niggers think they're being "disrespected" when they are ordered to do something when it is actually just procedure

NO, WE DON'T NEED NIGGERS AND SPICS LEARNING HOW TO USE HIGH-END GUNS FOR GODSAKE

nah. they should teach philosophy and meditation and it would do more good.

but that isn't what you guys really want taught, eh?

Only to Whites

YES ABSOLUTELY

I live in Texas. A few months ago a gun shop opened up about half a mile away from an elementary school
People were so mad
Wouldn't people feel safer knowing there's people with guns who know how to use them

TX does but not formally (at least where I grew up). It's just sort of expected a bunch of folks were going to be absent that day and the teachers/administrators didn't give them any shit for it.

>the alamo state butthurt over guns

texas is kill