Why not?

youtube.com/watch?v=j7yli74UdKk

Look

>Implying anyone willingly wants to go to that third world shit hole

Don't worry, wasn't planning on it lol

Preaching to the choir, Pedro

>implying i want to go

Mexicans declare war on Canada

Good thing the town i visit is too poor to even have real stores with consumer goods.

Beaner here, things are going out of control, here in Satiago de Querétaro people closed all stores and locked up their houses yesterday.

There are rumours about a coup d'état lead by some General.

>Going to Mexico
>Ever

>by some General
Who?

>Querétaro
Kek my homes state, break in lefty skulls for me hermano.

You niggas want to start a civil war? We could make a super cool country in the Northern bit.

When will the cartels start a coup?

jaja no manches?
coup?
cool.

People... want to go to Mexico?

They call him mantaquilla

the fuck is that loud booming

No idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cartels are being part of it, it's rumoured to take Peña down.

A huevo que sí, muerte a la izquierda and PRAISE KEK.

>DOUBLES
Imminent Mexican Civil War to seperate from ultra shitty south confirmed!

Praise kek

Never, the narcos are with the government.

Ok.

Why are they spraying water? That's expensive in Mexico, no?

Roit today tommorow you have nothing and a bunch of mexitos that got deported form the USA.

Food shortages, massive unemployment and no hope or future... the president of mexico however is busy shittalking trump who is going to ram a f35 up his ass.

I need to remember to buy some popcorn when I am in the store next.

God I cannot wait for Trump to ass fuck your economy.

>A huevo que sí, muerte a la izquierda and PRAISE KEK.
jamas no he encontrado a un mx del derecho...tv reaccionario?
puede ser que chicanos son de la izquierda por la natura..

>I need to remember to buy some popcorn when I am in the store next.
a south african talking shit? that's low, i almost feel angry at you on behalf on mi hermanos

Well, 11 million of your fellow citizens will be back soon, better make room.

Doesn't that mean molasses or something? I remember there was a joke with that word.

Its not so bad.

Well they are literally acting like our niggers but they have no reason to do it... unless they are niggers. remember you want to deport them?

So popcorn I will have.

so what youre saying is if I want to steal some diamonds easy, go to mexico asap?

bent je afrikaaner?

i can't wait til they are deported. i will savor the day.

It means butter
As in butters from south park where thy had a episode tht he was chosen as the leader of mexico

chicANO

Is this activity incidental or occurring throughout Mexico?

How are the police and military handling this?

it's probably not potable

Why would anyone want to go there in the first place?

well yeah any saffa posting here will be either white english or afrikaans.

A couple of jews from ZA post here too but they are paid shills from jidf etc.

kek, asi es

>Is this activity incidental or occurring throughout Mexico?
in like 10 areas at least last night. the mexican address last night was a joke.

>A couple of jews from ZA post here too but they are paid shills from jidf etc.
THE WORST SHITPOSTER IS THE JEW FROM /SG/

I use to think, not even that long ago that Mexico was just sand and mud huts with shitty mexican music playing off in the distance.

Or is it

>Implying I want to go to a shithole.

Pol tell me who to vote for?

Kek

Trump for Mexican President. Maybe a genocide is in order

>that whistling
kek

This is just one more flank in the full-on assault against Trump, just create more chaos and war before he gets into office.

The Globalists are fuckin' going all out for their lives. They did not expect Hillary to lose and they are SCARED of woke people waking up too many sleepers.

Well yes, upper-class white hispanic families are usually right-winged and conservative in México.

I study a lot of history to know why México is a economic shithole and also international politics plus I'm very redpilled and a Trump supporter.

stay safe mexibro. I really hope nothing bad happens to people there who don't deserve it.

I wish we could be prosperous and friendly neighbors.

Stay safe!

who /comfy/ here with chocolate abuelita, rosca de reyes and happenings

>There are rumours about a coup d'état lead by some General.
holy verga

Collapsing Mexico is easy because who do you think has been propping it up militarily and financially?

I would. WHY DO I LIVE IN THIS SHIT COUNTRY?

yo igual

Shut up. We should seeiously just invade Mexico and South America for their resources and create wealth and trade.

Fuck, i heard queretaro is going well in economics, i was thinking moving there.

what the fuck is happening?

BASED BLACK MAN

Americsn genocide

>DON'T

Has been my philosophy for the last 20 years, son

You ever think that maybe the illuminati musicians are on the side of the people by bringing light to the order?
Why else woupd someone so publicly advertise a secret organization?

Lol you were born in one of the most shit filled places on the planet and even your skin marks you as one of them for the rest of your life. You will be genocided when America takes Mexico during the Race War

Obvious troll nothing's happens here, just a bunch of apes going wild at their local markets.

Most people just woke up literally a year or two ago, if that and quite frankly, they don't know that it's fucking 4th and 20 in the 4th quarter with one second left on the clock, no timeouts and a nuclear bomb is about to go off.

>tfw amerishit and will never get to have ebin habbenings (unless its a nuke in which case im vaporized instantly)
>tfw dream is to live in a /comfy/ little village in mexico and watch/participate in the looting/military coup/civil unrest

Not happening son

>chicano mayate talking about southern mexico
>not knowing that mosts mexicans originally come from southern mexico and are indians

>implying you are not an ape like the rest

Look you filthy spic, you and all the rest are the same. America will own you soon and treat you like the dogs you really are

>DON'T COME TO MEXICO

>it's not so bad

enjoy going through narco checkpoints every15 miles and getting beheaded

Thats all you got? You dont even have an army that can compete with ours. Your technology and weaponry are older than a holocauat survivor so you best be a nice dog or you will be put down in the genocide to take back the land we deserve

>Well yes, upper-class white hispanic families are usually right-winged and conservative in México.
good point.
Why is it a shithole? tbqh most chicanos have terrible genetics so that has to be part of it.

Yeah sure

>

Nothing is happening here

>coup

no pedro, it aint happening

Look at you dogs, taking assault weapons from 1945 and aiming it at some innocent fishermen from America. This is a declaration of war

inshallah we will establish sharia law in that entire shithole named mexico and behead all kaffirs and put a burka on your filthy vain full of it whore box women and cut off your delinquent hands.

>11 million

But the american army is powerful look at this amerishits fighting with the iranian army

ps, business as usual en viejo mexico?

>coup
Donald trump destroyed Mexico with a single tweet
Let that sink it

>implying this isnt some heavily photoshopped image

Sage your post

BUILD THE WALL BEFORE THEY FALL INTO CIVIL WAR

Atleast we have a army meanwhile you dirty beaners don't even have a actual government

No seas pendejo Jorge. No le creas a los audios de whatsapp.

I'M COMING PEDRO YOU LIKE IT OR NOT LOLOLOL

Because look at all the warnings and the whistleblowers and the Edward Snowdens and Julian Assanges and Matt Drudges and Alex Joneses and Bill Coopers and STILL, the people do nothing.

Nobody lifts a finger, nobody wants to be the first revolutionary, the first guy over the trench, but a lot of motherfuckers will wait and go 3rd or 4th.

People aren't going to become radicalized as long as the shower sprays and the toilet flushes and they can pump gas in their car and get groceries.

So that'll be the last domino to fall. And people are fucking stupid, not seeing the pattern here.

Sheep Cannot Handle The Truth.
Must listen and understand:
youtube.com/watch?v=conZgVhcZNc

Like the Matrix, who ever isn't one of us, is potentially an agent. The "sleepers" are not passive, they are mobilized against the Truth and against their own best interests. They are sleepwalking to all of our doom until we wake them.

We wake them or we die with them. Squealing, just like they will.

HELP HELP

THE MEXICAN ARMY JUST ENTERED MY HOUSE, THEY ARE DEMAND-

that's right, we've been trough harder happenings. This ones are just a bunch of hillbillies looting some stores not armed comandos conquering and killing whole towns.

mexichango i want a full detailed report on the subject
>how many new tv did you loot
(good luck in your revolting country user)

How can we meme this into a revolution, Sup Forums?

Would be really cool, Mexishet government is totally corrupt. It's LITERALLY the reason why so many beaners come to America.

Is there any way we can add fuel to the fire on twitter?

Mexico doesnt have an army, hell even an actual government

Mexico depends a lot in tourism. Literally make it loud that there is a coup in Mexico and it will happen.

Start memeing as a Mexican american about how we need a candidate that aligns himself with trump to end the status quo in mexico

No mi Manuel, no es verdad.

This.

/Thread.

RIP Paco, no more Taco.

No problemo.

So no more looting?