Women who hit the "Wall" are marrying themselves!

> It wasn’t an easy decision,” she'd noted on the wedding invitations. “I had cold feet for 35 years. But then I decided it was time to settle down by wearing an engagement ring and saying: YES TO ME. I even made a registry, because this is America!

Get a load of this it how's now become a trend for women above 30 to marry themselves!

Invest in cat companies lads you'll be rich before you know it!
cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a8507112/marrying-yourself-wedding-trend/

Narcissism is out of control.

>Invest in cat companies lads you'll be rich before you know it!

I'm going to diversify into cat toys, grooming products and memory foam mattresses in feline sizes.

Wall?
Did it just get ten feet higher?

>Marry yourself
>File joint taxes
>Get arrested for tax fraud

>Average Melbourne woman

You have no rational basis for telling someone they can't marry themselves. It is a consenting adult and who are you to say that marriage has to be between two people.

Let the good times roll boys. Women will never recover from this.

You completely missed the point of my post

No surprise here, look at this broad. Of course she's the only person that would marry her.

I identify as trans-multiple, shitlord. How dare you say I'm only one person?

Oh I got. I was just saying that the law suit that followed would be entertaining.

Imagine getting invited to that wedding.

>all this entitlement and high standards
>39

pffthahaha

Why is this not classified as mental illness?

Unmarried women nearing their 40s continually overestimate their value to men. They are always the ones that end up alone. They refuse to acknowledge that they squandered their only window of opportunity.

I'm assuming the self marrying one is the middle one. Which is a shame cuz she's the most bangable of the bunch.

Im going to invest in personal stimulation products for women, chocolate, ice cream and plus size clothing.
Also, i plan to evict all my renters and replace them with inner city males because the state will pay their rent so guaranteed income.

Who the fuck taught these women to dress? Maybe if they put in any effort at all to look attractive they might trick some poor guy into sleeping with them. You're right about the middle one though.

ikr.
I was tempted to write her a message with "thanks for the laugh" but I'm sure reality is going to be crueler to her than any stranger on the internet ever could be

This is a what happens to those women who think they're too good for every man who shows an interest in them. They get old, no-one wants them because they're horrible people so they marry themselves. Kind of poetic if you ask me.

Fucking Melbourne

Second and last paragraphs are contradictory.

The women wonder why I go to Adelaide on weekends instead of staying there and dating women in Melbourne.

Why would I want some 30+ roastie after me when there is tonnes of women in their 20's looking for a good time over in Adelaide.

modern women are such a fucking meme

Message her asking what that ticking sound is, and suggest she may be being hunted by the crocodile from captain hook.

What's the secret to meeting sheilas in Adelaide? Tinder? I haven't been there yet so could take a drive for the weekend

>had to look up the reference
>was not disappointed

Dress good, smell good and don't be a fucking Autist.

Literally that easy mate, most of the chicks are gagging for it over there as there is a man shortage in Adelaide, all the fellas when they turn 18 fuck off to Melbourne and Sydney and the chicks stay.

Women were a mistake.

What do you do, go to the pub? Do you go with mates? (I don't have any, but I can at least pretend to not be an autist for a few hours)

I just head down to some of the local pubs in the city by myself, strike up a conversation with the bar staff, get they lay of the land and then head out to the clubs a bit later (Around 11ish or so), just get a bit of liquid courage in you to loosen you up but not to much it turns you into a blithering idiot.

Dont expect success the first weekend or two unless you strike it lucky but once you have gone out a few times over there you will get comfortable and usually on the first weekend or two you get a few phone numbers of a few mid range chicks so you use them as jumping stones if you want to aim higher.

MS paint isnt graphics design, honey...