The Manchurian Candidate

Army reservist turns himself into FBI, claims that "They are forcing me to watch ISIS videos." . FBI turns him over to LE and goes to mental hospital.

Surfaces in ISIS-style shooting Kills 5, Wounds 6.

Are we looking at a genuine Manchurian-Candidate, or just a nut/anime fan?

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/breaking-video-ft-lauderdale-shooter-alerted-fbi-he-was-fighting-for-isis/45470/
yahoo.com/news/family-shooting-suspect-lost-mind-tour-iraq-000351214.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sounds like he's just an actor for a far bigger power

Is that story even true or you made it up?

I'm a conspiracy enthusiast so I'm going with MK Ultra explanation

Psychotropic antidepressants.

Every time.

Manchurian Candidate was on TV today.

All over the news now. Here's a link, watch the video clip (CBS NEWS):
>>truthfeed.com/breaking-video-ft-lauderdale-shooter-alerted-fbi-he-was-fighting-for-isis/45470/

So were a lot of things that needed attention drawn from them.

Great old film by the way.

I posted a similar thread, but the article I read saw it as no big deal only as a small blurb
yahoo.com/news/family-shooting-suspect-lost-mind-tour-iraq-000351214.html

He literally yelled "I'm not Jewish!" As he shot people

>yahoo.com/news/family-shooting-suspect-lost-mind-tour-iraq-000351214.html
Good article. Are we looking at real data or damage control. I mean, was this kid fucked up the fucked up worse by the meds they put him on?

But why was he turned loose like a time-bomb on the public?

Good thread incidentally. Too bad these get slid.

Like I said in my thread, in the unlikely chance it was a government operation, it could be to test either PTSD-affected soldiers susceptibility to Islamic propaganda or as a proof-of-concept on creating domestic terrorists out of the mentally ill

It smells bad. This will be dismissed as another case of crazy, but there are too many questions here that won't be addressed. I can't help but think that the narrative wouldn't be different had they shot him dead on the spot.

This conversation will be slid to /x/ in a few hours, and it will be gone.

I'm not gonna lie, odds are this was just a case of PTSD-induced insanity but that feels odd since he acted as if he was trying to preserve his own life which wouldn't make any sense. My newest conclusion is that this may be a joint CIA/NSA operation to test aforementioned susceptibility and therefor increase surveillance of vets who watch propaganda videos inorder to prevent domestic terrorism

Was Santiago yelling it, or was a victim yelling it?

I bet someone mistook him for a jew at the airport.

The old guard intelligence may be having its last hoorah here. After the bullshit over the last few weeks, I think heads will be rolling at the agency after the 20th, and it's about time.

I strongly suspect that the bodies are being buried now, and a new narrative is being constructed. We will be left with a broken mass-murderer, passed off as a mentally ill veteran with PTSD - which may be the truth, but we will always doubt.

why would this kid have PTSD? He was an E4 national guardsman who had never seen combat.

Some people are highly suggestible. "Hypnotists" learn how to spot these types of people before the show, they can somehow get them to do nearly anything. If you ever watch a show at the fair, they start with 25 initial volunteers and end up with a handful who are malleable.

What do you end up with when you start out with a couple of hundred thousands of volunteers?

Daily reminder that HAARP is located in Alaska.

вeщи нe хopoшo, в ГШ

>вeщи нe хopoшo, в ГШ
Try as I could, I couldn't translate that..

I went to school with a kid who was placed on Thorazine. He shot himself.