You don't get to tell me what to do, LOSERS

>liberals dont get their way
>blame putin

really gets my noggin joggin

>america meddles with other elections
>AMERICA THE FREE
>america gets meddled with
>REEEEE YOU CANT DO THAT

fuck off, its only fair that the us government gets hacked and fucked with for all the decades of bullshit interference and all the people they have had killed for their little games and power trips

If you're cool with illegals voting just because they vote for your candidate....

why don't we focus on the contents of the supposed russian hacking instead? that's more concerning to me.

New rule.
You get to suck lovingly on my balls

Equivalent of playing game of tag and the person says time out as soon as they're about to be tagged.

it's not real, fuccboi

>those damn Russians exposed our corruption and underhanded influence of the election!
>those bastards!

You can't make this shit up

>Russia meddling
Everybody knows that's fake news

Have you considered the following:
>nothing but results matter.
Take your principles and shove them up your ass. I'd vote hillary [equivalent] if it meant getting rid of all niggers, kikes, and mudslimes.
Personal integrity is a faulty mechanism that prevents real results.
You're all abiding by the jew if you aren't willing to give up who you are in the pursuit of actual results - i.e hackers aiding in Trump getting elected.
>not true patriot
Fuck your morals.

fuck drumpf and fuck white peopel

New rule: If you're cool with France meddling in your rebellion because you declared independence, you don't get to call yourself a patriot.

oh fuck

Damn, old burn. Nice once, Aussie.

Even if putin did interfere with the election to get trump into office, he would have done it to protect the west and keep america from cucking itself. Our situation is dire.
And back at you faggot, globalism is perfectly fine as long as its leading to the downfall of the west, huh? Britian can't leave the EU because they want to be independent and dont want other countries interfering in their affiars?

>New Rule: If you have a penis, YOU DON'T GET TO CALL YOURSELF A WOMAN.

Upset about Russia meddling in the election? Fuck that - I'm cool with Putin running this country. Fuck the degenerates and fuck Obama.

On another note - it's amusing to see all the faggots and losers who generally hate actual God-loving, gun-owning, Constitutional patriots go ahead and say they're the real patriots.

Fucking whatever. LOL

Tone it down, Brian.

>NEW RULE: IF YOU'RE COOL WITH SAUDI ARABIA MEDDLING WITH OUR ELECTION BECAUSE YOUR CANDIDATE WON, YOU DON'T GET TO CALL YOURSELF A PATRIOT.

Hillary was influenced by Saudi Arabia, Trump is accused of being influenced by Russia.

we need to get rid of our current political parties.

Just post this on these threads. They keep being made by a bot or something

>1 post by this reddit fag
sage and report

le bump

occupy faggots are still around. god i'd have loved to be a cop during the Great Macing of 2012.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

this pasta is makin muh nuts itch.

Got any clear cut evidence?

IF YOU DONT WIN ELECTIONS YOU DONT GET TO MAKE RULES MOTHERFUCKER

Yeah, but the patriot won- so doesn't that complicate things a little?

>PATRIOTS GET OUT REEEEEE
>you don't get to call yourself a patriot!

Please tell me this is fake kek

Liberal education?

Like the other guy though, please tell me this is taking the piss.

New Rule: If you say that questioning the outcome of an election would be a direct attack on our democracy when your candidate is supposedly going to win, then dive into conspiracy theories about hacked elections and try to persuade electors to overturn the outcome when she loses, you are just sort of human scum.

Your side lost an election. It happens; my side lost the last two. Suck it up.

this is fake, nobody is that stupid

Let's play Vague Language Roulette!

>intervened
>"hacked"
>stepped in
>altered
>meddled
>influenced
>"played a role"
>etc.

This is all nonsense, and at this point the lack of hard information makes that clear to everyone.

Assange just pointed out (even though it was obvious beforehand) that Russia didn't give him the information. Russia didn't change the votes, or rig the machines.

Russia didn't do anything headline worthy. At the very least I hope this exposes a huge number of people to how shady and manipulative the Obama administration really is.