CIA FORCED SHOOTER TO KILL

Think about it, Esteban Stantiago complained to the FBI that the CIA was forcing him to join ISIS, he had good combat training since he was ex-military, and he had absolutely no reason to kill all of those people. Why would he do it other than to either protect his family or his own life? There's something going on here, and it's not that Santiago just randomly shot up an airport, this was planned and he had absolutely no choice but to kill those people.

>Most people don't just say "Yeah, FBI, the CIA is making me work with ISIS and I'm hearing voices in my head." The guy's a veteran who has received combat training. Accidents don't look like this.

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nbcnews.com%2Fnews%2Fus-news%2Ffort-lauderdale-airport-shooting-suspect-complained-hearing-voices-officials-n704081

sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F01%2F06%2Fus%2Ffort-lauderdale-airport.html%3F_r%3D0

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2017/01/06/ft-lauderdale-shooting-suspect-made-confused-visit-to-fbi-said-us-intelligence-forced-him-to-watch-isis-videos.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Murray#Harvard_human_experiments
heavy.com/news/2017/01/esteban-santiago-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooter-shooting-active-gunman-suspect-photo-citizen-isis-florida-facebook-new-jersey-victims-military/
archive.fo/rc6kd
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1DrZsHzpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs
youtube.com/watch?v=AUTmRJqwI_c
ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf
google.com/patents/US3951134
google.com/patents/US6506148
google.com.ar/patents/US6238333
google.com/patents/US6081744
google.com/patents/US6091994?dq=ininventor:"Hendricus G. Loos"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyuLDNgcTQAhWLLo8KHZhaAK8Q6AEIJDAB
google.com/patents/US6238333?dq=ininventor:"Hendricus G. Loos"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyuLDNgcTQAhWLLo8KHZhaAK8Q6AEIMjAD
google.com/patents/US6017302?dq=ininventor:"Hendricus G. Loos"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyuLDNgcTQAhWLLo8KHZhaAK8Q6AEITjAH
google.com/patents/US6167304?dq=ininventor:"Hendricus G. Loos"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyuLDNgcTQAhWLLo8KHZhaAK8Q6AEIQDAF
youtu.be/KRTOB8JPwa8
youtu.be/YEG1Buv3-Pk
issuu.com/passportpublications/docs/g4s_news_summer_2014
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I'm hearing voices in my head and it's the CIA telling me to kill people and join ISIS" reeks of MKULTRA

sauce

n/m wasn't a direct quote, igi now

>MKULTRA
THIS

They drug you without you knowing, then when you're tripping they suggest things to you.

also scopolamine

Bump.

>Witnesses described the gunman shooting his victims at random until he ran out of bullets, and then getting down on the ground and waiting for police.

This doesn't sound like he wanted to kill people, he just fullfilled what he was being forced to do and wanted to get it over with as fast as possible.

foxnews.com/us/2017/01/06/ft-lauderdale-shooting-suspect-made-confused-visit-to-fbi-said-us-intelligence-forced-him-to-watch-isis-videos.html

This is probably what they did while they made him watch ISIS videos like said.

Posting to redpill the grossly uninformed:

PROJECT MKULTRA

>Project MKUltra – sometimes referred to as the CIA's mind control program – is the code name given to a program of experiments on human subjects, at times illegal, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency.
>at times illegal
>at times illegal

>Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations and torture, in order to weaken the individual to force confessions through mind control. Organized through the Scientific Intelligence Division of the CIA, the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps.

>The operation began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967, and officially halted in 1973.
>(((officially halted)))
>The program engaged in many illegal activities,[4][5][6] including the use of unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

and all that is just from fucking wikipedia

>what is occams razor

DEBUNKED /x/ faggot

>being such a weak minded piece of trash that you fall for suggestion while under the influence of psychedelics
Fucking disgraceful.

Anyone figure out what branch this guy was in and for which country?

Also what the fuck was with Air Canada saying this guy wasn't on one of their flights?

He flew from Alaska, I think he lived in that state.

have you not been paying attention

south korea was ruled by a secret society of women who controlled the president with a shaman

this is nothing

I am quite familiar, but thank you for posting. I was maybe 13 when I started reading about MK-ULTRA. It is without question the point where the illusion shattered, and I began to realize there are some profoundly dark and evil people who hold power in our world. These men are harvesters, manipulators, and destroyers of human souls (i.e. the internal self). Unconscionable evil.

You missed the other two questions though :(

Officially halted, just like Operation Mockingbird was "officially halted". Give me a break.

>bump

The CIA has been going apeshit since Pizzagate, but they are gonna run out of willing participants soon. The charade can't go on forever.

WE WILL WIN
>1776 WORLDWIDE

Don't let the MKULTRA side of things distract you from all the Jewish relations in the situation.

>Shooter has ISIS finger
>Shooter yells "I'm not Jewish"
>only witnesses who don't confirm that are Jewish.
>Sheriff Scott ISRAEL brings him in
>Scott Israel comes out as Jewish August 2016
>Scott Israel hires Deputy Hamas learn about law enforcement protocol
>Sheriff Israel allows Deputy Hamas to go to and teach the most highly rated, radical mosques how to use handguns for "self defense"
>AntiIslamic Groups then call for Sheriff Israel to step-down and he refuses.

Anything else?

Bump to counter shills

I have no idea what the answers are for the other questions, hopefully they'll be answered soon. I saw a picture earlier where he was in what looked like an Army Multicamo.

How is it possible to insert voices into someone's head with technology?

sounds an awful lot like schizophrenia tbqh

But what about the drops that he frequently visited ISIS forums?

op is a larper. i hate these gay threads

I usually don't buy the false flag bullshit but part of me feels the same way. Pretty weird shit.

Fucking reeks of brainwashing

Poor cunt

again this is garbage, op is larping, this is a bs post

>its not

Hm... Thought we don't use 'sauce' anymore cuz of Pizzagate.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

It is suggested that HAARP can remotely install negative thoughts into your mind, but that is probably more like a general chaos generator, if anything.

But there is public technology to transmit a voice thru a microphone and remotely whisper suggestions to you from a nearby location. That would require clear line of sight though as far as I know. It's like a megaphone.

Just went looking, found this one

fuck off shill

Don't forget he was screaming I'm not a jew.

>It is suggested that HAARP can remotely install negative thoughts into your mind, but that is probably more like a general chaos generator, if anything.

back to x

thats the disinfo

you don't have to beam thoughts into someone's head or anything crazy like that (though I wouldn't put it past them)

You just need to condition them to want to do the thing. It could be done with a skinner box.

then release them and let their brainwashing go to work.

this damage control. too good. keep posting buddy.

>good combat training

source?
What I heard was an average Chicongo weekend.
Some autistic dweeb did better.

What if its not MkUltra, but Op. Monarch? thats the one where they use video imprinting to create sleeper cells right? mixed with scopolamine, switch his motion sickness medication (if he was taking any) with a higher dose and use an airline based word or trigger outside baggage claim.

>nice location my man
U know tht theres iplocateDanRuss
Its pretty new but tells u were a post is coming from even if ur using proxys but u wouldnt know tht

Newfag or should i say ciafag

im not damage control m8
crazy people exist. even Sup Forums had that one guy kill his wife. This is just 4 extra deaths..crazy huh.
>well its not
>people do bad things

With today's technology, it IS possible to plant a microchip into the victim's brain, and you can control his thoughts and actions to an extent.

Science Fiction is no longer fiction.

>people do bad things
Yeah, like members of the CIA.

NOW you trust the CIA, but not over Russian hacking.

wikipedia is not a reliable source

go back to conspiracy forums

>

sounds a lot like induced personality disorders i.e . DID:

>Dissociative Identity Disorder is caused by "overwhelming experiences, traumatic events, and/or abuse occurring in childhood", particularly when traumas begin before age 5.
>Dissociation occurs as a defense mechanism to protect a person's consciousness from the actions currently taking place. In very severe cases, this dissociation actually creates more than one personality in a single individual
>Dissociative Identity Disorder is often, but not always, caused by early child abuse
>not always caused by early child abuse

I imagine it would be possible to inflict some trauma on a drugged up vulnerable soldier, splinter his personality and condition the new personality to commit acts of violence.

especially if you've had 60 years to practice

Of schizophrenia you mean

no, like Dissociative Identity Disorder-
see

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Murray#Harvard_human_experiments
created the Unabomber

do you know what scopolamine is?

Goddamn man use the internet. National guard, was discharged for sucking.

Flew DELTA from Alaska to Minneapolis to FL. That's why they have no record of him.

In major movies and media there are prgrams, like .exe that are loaded into your brain.
Later, they can activate them wirelessly, as the nanotech that is sprayed overhead has infected everyone and turned them into antennae.
>go see the new star wars goy!

why on earth was he in ALASKA

why did PAMELA ANDERSON bring JULIAN ASSANGE a FUCKING SANDWICH during his media blackout

IS THE EARTH FLAT OR WHAT I'M FREAKING OUT HERE

> he had good combat training since he was ex-military

He was a Nasty Girls combat engineer. He probably just set up HESCOs all day, dug a burn pit with a backhoe, and turned over a Bradley that got hit with a EFP.

At this stage I bet most ISIS faggots have more combat experience than this faggot got.

Thanks babe :^)

He was private first class of the National Guard. I don't know how accurate or reliable this site is. heavy.com/news/2017/01/esteban-santiago-fort-lauderdale-airport-shooter-shooting-active-gunman-suspect-photo-citizen-isis-florida-facebook-new-jersey-victims-military/

archive.fo/rc6kd

maybe had something to do with this?

flight from gitmo landed an hour before.

Way to redeem yourself

Again, NOW you trust the CIA if it's not about Russian hacking?

>Also what the fuck was with Air Canada saying this guy wasn't on one of their flights?

The flight plan listed Mei, Mymen, and Dr. Paveleer.

That type of shit is the exact reason why one shouldn't trust the fucking CIA you twit.

I trust them to do fucked up shit, like lie when it suits them.

as described in this book 4 kids
youtube.com/watch?v=Kr1DrZsHzpg

from the author of "secret pizza party" a children's book which grooms children to keep secrets from adults and "dragons love tacos" which instructs one how to befriend the rich and powerful ("dragons") by throwing pedo-parties on private islands (the trick is to bring em in on boats and make sure none of them are "hot" i.e. stolen)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xon1546ZwDs
youtube.com/watch?v=AUTmRJqwI_c

the whole point of that post is that we can't trust that their illegal mind control activities were actually halted, numbskull

ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521095727.pdf

google.com/patents/US3951134

google.com/patents/US6506148

google.com.ar/patents/US6238333

google.com/patents/US6081744

google.com/patents/US6091994?dq=ininventor:"Hendricus G. Loos"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyuLDNgcTQAhWLLo8KHZhaAK8Q6AEIJDAB

google.com/patents/US6238333?dq=ininventor:"Hendricus G. Loos"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyuLDNgcTQAhWLLo8KHZhaAK8Q6AEIMjAD

google.com/patents/US6017302?dq=ininventor:"Hendricus G. Loos"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyuLDNgcTQAhWLLo8KHZhaAK8Q6AEITjAH

google.com/patents/US6167304?dq=ininventor:"Hendricus G. Loos"&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyuLDNgcTQAhWLLo8KHZhaAK8Q6AEIQDAF

this
((you))

>"Like a duck in a noose"

google it

checkd

give us some exposition, what are we looking at

>what is Occam's razor
>DEBUNKED /x/ faggot

Durr
>10 trillion dollars in 10 years unaccounted for US military industrial complex
>massive psychological operations funding and staging
>main country full of active shooter scenarios/problems

Well gee whiz Occams Razor. So who'd they arrest in Greenland lately since the Razor is "two things being equal"

Society seems to have the same problems wherever alphabets operate. Seems pretty fucking simple to me.

Don't forget to pick up your pay check on the 3rd floor

Jews are superior.

Just did, thank you for opening my eyes even wider. I am preparing to be suicided at this point, this is one hell of a redpill.

youtu.be/KRTOB8JPwa8

youtu.be/YEG1Buv3-Pk

What do you mean? I know you're referencing the D.C. Snipers, are you saying that was a trigger phrase for them or what?

And you'll believe them that the project even existed in the first place?

Just like other conspiracy theory, it could be something just to keep people busy talking about while they're doing other clandestine projects.

>Most people don't just say "Yeah, FBI, the CIA is making me work with ISIS and I'm hearing voices in my head."

Did he remember to straighten the paintings / posters on the wall after he was done shooting?

I give that scenario a 10% probability

from what I've seen the evidence points towards MKULTRA having been a real operation, and towards it having continued clandestinely after being (((officially halted)))

Burgers why do you have to do things like this?
For the first time since i started my studies my parents have offered to bring me on vacation to murica, and you decide to shoot up the one place we are going to.

heil double double

>we
fuck off new fag

He worked for a security firm, so did Omar Mateen. Omar worked for G4s, which also happens to have a branch in Fort Lauderdale. All we need is proof that Santiago worked for G4s and its way to big of a (((coincidence))) for me.

that airline tweeted there was no record of him being on that flight from Alaska

i dunno but they have been working on it for like 50 years

>"he had good combat training since he was ex-military"
He was National Guard, so he had little to no training/experience

Wasn't he also screaming "I'm not Jewish". Something is very MKUltra-ish about this whole incident.

my understanding was that the airline that tweeted about him not being on flight was canadian air

did the alaskan flight also deny having him on their flight logs?

See
Again people, use the internet. All readily available information

What about that guy who was in that shopping mall in Washington state who was marching around like a zombie with a gun? Wasn't he working in security? Damn I'm getting spooped.

Anon5 said it was a victim. Who knows, though.

Are you fucking retarded?

You idiots always jump to conspiracy theories. Maybe he was just a fucking mental case, ever think of that?

You don't look cool, you don't look smart, you are not "redpilled", you are not "awakened" and you are not reading between the lines. You just sound and look like a fucking retard by shouting HUUUURRR DUUUURRR CIA MKULTRA DOUUUUUURRRRR

yeah that was it

2017's gonna hit you hard bro

good goy

considering he snapped out of it rather quick id say hes rather strong? (or schizo)

>itt
>mkultra
>hurr durr look at me im smart

bunch of 12 year old faggots

of course, natural reaction on the internet conspiracy retard. call me a jew. You do realize your train of thought, your entire reasoning is borderline psychotic in the real world right? I'm not a "good goy" either. I am smart enough to realize the Bin laden story, for example, is fake as fuck. Also skeptical on Sandy Hook. But it took me a long time and research to approach those point of views. You're just retarded by immediately using the tinfoil defense. R.E.T.A.R.D.E.D

its sorta possible, put an electrode with surgery to transmit "sounds" as impulses directly into your brain

issuu.com/passportpublications/docs/g4s_news_summer_2014
7th page, national guard picture. That's Santiago, right?