Boomer hate thread

Boomer hate thread.
Share your boomer stories

>neighbor is a boomer
>shows up at my door every once in a while without being invited, typical boomer discourteousness
>tells me about how he wants to move to quebec because "golly they're liberal up there hyuck huck, just bought a new mercedes btw"
>goes through a checklist of typical boomer gobbledygook, hurr we should have open borders, gee whiz that john kerry was a great guy
>shits on poor white neighbors, but gets made someone so much as uses the word mexican in a non derogatory context
>randomly shits on religion and morality without any fucking provocation or relevant context

Other boomer neighbor
>builds a shed that blocks my fucking view
>confront him about it
>"lol it's no illegal xD'
>say that that doesn't make it right
>the boomer is perplexed and clearly uneasy at the mention of moraltiy
>"Hyuck hyuck it's not illegal tho..g-gota go lol"

Reminder that boomers have
>destroyed the family structure
>destroyed all semblance of culture in the english speaking world
>flooded our countries with immigrants and fucked their own people so that they could afford the large yacht instead of the standard size
>built shitty cities with no public transport, yet consider themselves leftist because they pretend not to vomit at the sight of two faggots kissing
>encouraged bullshit contemporary "artists" such as yoko ono

If you are not going out of your way to inconvenience a boomer at least once a day, you are a defacto traitor to your country and its people.

Other urls found in this thread:

oecd.org/mexico/Obesity-Update-2014-MEXICO_EN.pdf
conscienhealth.org/2016/12/soda-mexico-obesity-not-much/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_United_States_senators_by_age
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>americans are fat

Their last act will be trying to steal all our money for their retirement, and they're doing a pretty good job. The way healthcare is set up now, they'll live to be 100 and make us poorer with every extra year of their lives.

Preach

>t. spic with no reading comprehension

Read it and weep.

This is the country boomers inherited

Fucking boomers keep preaching shit that ruins whites, treats blacks like children and coddles them like children. Why the hell are boomers allowed to do this shit?

Fucking beaner

This elaborates on their neocon wars for Israel.

I don't have a problem with Christianity or suburbia. The rest is pretty much on point.

Boomers are fucking pieces of shit.
My mom was a Labour supporter until she realised they would increase her retirement age.
Its tragic that the world we're going to inherit is in a worse state than what they started with.

>create hippie influenced ultra liberty culture that has negative effect of destroying fertility and stable nuclear families and costs more money than tax can provide

>solve the problem of the culture you poisoned by importing millions of bottom class illegals and refugees from countries weve bombed and horsefucked for decades

>problem solved! Begin to write articles celebrating the demise of whites globally

They think they're intelligent with computers, when really they just over complicate everything to do with them.

My boomer neighbor comes over uninvited all the time too. She is in her 60s and lives on a "fixed income"

>Big Bernie supporter put up signs.

>As I was walking to my car once she accused me of my hat having a confederate flag on it (it doesn't, like, at all). I think it is because of the Ron Paul 2012 sticker on my car...

>has but shitty Buddhist statutes all over the shared back yard.

>within a week of me moving in she tries to get me to drive her to do her laundy and she would do my laundry in return (no; weird)

I've just stopped answering my door at all, there's no one I want to talk to. I left it unlocked once on accident and she fucking OPENED IT when i was high as fuck and slid a note from a landlord in.

I fucking hate her.

I hate dumb voters like that.

Similar to how when the tea party stopped existing because boomers realised that obama care isn't going to scrap their medicare. Everyone is so god damn selfish

What were average wages then?

Wait why would he want to move to Québec, we're basicaly Canada's Greece (also the liberals are corrupt)

>when i was high as fuck
You are no better than her, degenerate millennial.

>boomer brains
>filled with anything besides easy to digest cliches
He probably think you're ultra liberal and european because you happen to speak French

Mexicans are fatter, pedro.

When they figure out the typical salary was roughly 7k a year they stfu

All you fucking kids blaming boomers for all your problems, yet all you do is shitpost on a Mongolian macrame board and get stoned, like this fucking loser

>be boomer
>don't save any money
>buy two new cars and a boat
>expect social security to take care of me
>realize my lifestyle is unsustainable
>fuck it bring in millions of immigrants every year
>become a devout anti-racist
>Americana as I knew it is basically gone
>blame my kids for not being torchbearers
>ignore that they never
>call anyone who blames it on immigrants a racist
>now the last generation to look like pic related
>now the last generation to live in a high trust society where you can leave the keys in your car and your door unlocked
>it's the """"youths'"""" fault

>All you fucking kids blaming boomers for all your problems, yet all you do is shitpost on a Mongolian macrame board and get stoned,
>quick goy, work with juan and pedro to fund retirement...don't think about skipping out on those juicy tax forms!
lol fuck off

>Mexicans are fatter

Boomer here.

Kill yourself you fucking losers.

Gen X here! Parents are boomers who both worked from 15 year to 65 in factory, never pulled any money from the system,just gave though taxes, it was a different world back then, the jobs howadays are just not there, stop blaming boomers

RON PAUL STAND TALL

>If you are not going out of your way to inconvenience a boomer at least once a day, you are a defacto traitor to your country and its people.

Yeah, I'm running through town, suckerpunching any stupid grandpa and grandma that cross my way, their fault for living the jewish ways. As a complimentary present for protecting the Vaterland, they even hand out their pension to me for some booze.
Life's good mate.

What the fuck is a boomer doing on this site

Can you not read?

>stop blaming boomers
>stop blaming the people who literally made permanent demographic changes and ruined culture
fuck off

It says the average income in the picture

I don't blame them for that.
I blame them for destroying the majority white high-trust society for my generation.

Had lunch with my grandfather the other day. He made a snide comment about "if I ever manage to start a family" and tells me he's disappointed in me because I don't have a good job. Fuck these sacks of shit

> No jobs these days
> Boomers are the ones that had the ability to make jobs for their children
> Don't
Lmao

The world is different because they, the people who have been in charge, changed it. It is their fault. They ran for office, they voted, they ran the businesses, etc. They changed it.

I can attest to all of this.

Boomers love to shit on millenials, but who raised these kids they love to hate? Oh yeah, it was supposed to be these assholes.

>tfw you've been raised by trendy democrats

oecd.org/mexico/Obesity-Update-2014-MEXICO_EN.pdf
>About 32% of adults are obese, the second highest rate in the OECD, after the United States’ (36.5%).
Cuck.

then that's not even the boomers that made the change , boomers are from 1946-64
So basically right after world war 2 ,you guys are blaming the wrong generation,omg stupid kids

Nothing wrong with getting a high in the comfort of your own home, bootlicker.

Without adjusting for inflation those numbers are useless.

Except you are a junky degenerate.

LOL typical boomer shit. You can have an engineering degree like me and still have a shitty job.

Pedro, you ARE aware that your nation's economy relies on his degeneracy, right?

The major changes took places from 65-2000
Prime boomer years

>>don't save any money

These fucks have a ton of money. Either from business they ran in their prime or from selling their paid off 4 bedroom house. Yet, they still draw SS retirement while looking down on us Millennials who don't have two nickels to rub together and won't even have SS because the boomers will suck it dry.

>Can buy a new car every year, new house every 5-6
Fuck this. It's time for them to go.

automatization mechanization robotics Are the problems, basically the future kids.. if you want to goto to 1960s with no outsourcing overseas then maybe you all can have jobs

Tyrone, you ARE aware that your nation's economy relies on his degeneracy too, right?

>conscienhealth.org/2016/12/soda-mexico-obesity-not-much/
faggot

Hate all you want but you're going to be wallowing in your own bullshit soon. When I'm 164, how old will you be?

MAGA

my boomer dad keeps telling me about his idea for a "grand bargain" where somehow republicans would give into socialized healthcare and democrats would allow guns to be registered or some shit. I explained to him those are both democratic wet dreams. He watched fox news all the time so I guess that's the problem.

I was born in the late 80s I'm not a millennial. Also not gonna apologize for using medicinal cannabis in my own home.

>waaahhhhh America has gone to shit

It happens to all empires you whiny fuck, America isn't special in the slightest.

It just happened to peak at the time when media allowed communication about it's plights to become global so we all have to listen to your horse shit.

The U.S.A. is finished. Just accept it, accept the 250 year rule. It will be relatively enjoyable to watch your country devolve into moral decadence and anarchy within the next 10 or so years.

The U.K. is gone, absolutely gone. We don't have anything to really hold back on. I've watched this country super slide into absolute moral feces from childhood and once you take a step back and enjoy the show, it's quite enjoyable.

All Empires must fall, it's a simple fact and yours has been Jewed out to the core, much like ours.

You just have to pick apart the pieces of your culture and find out what is worth saving. There will surely be something in there. It won't match up to ours but it will be worth a little bit.

You can't go on like this U.S.A. You are the reason the rest of the world hates the west. You are the spreaders of decadence and moral decay.

We set the Jew fire off with Zionism but you have stoked it beyond our comprehension. The fatal flaw of our folk is a weakness towards Jewish subversion.

Ride the tiger Yank bros and make something out of the ashes.

>not official source
cuck

Well fuck you too. My body my choice!

>medicinal
>high as fuck
You are only fooling yourself, junky.

>this article says otherwise to what I presented, so it must be fake.
faggot

Fuck with your evola/spengler shit

>calls us degenerate

Your age of consent is 12 creeper.

AMERISHITS HATE THREAD

>I quote tumblr and facebook posts as scientific evidence
cuck

Only the thing about us is when our empire falls we can replace with the republic it was from the start.

>not knowing evidence based disciplines
cuck

>implying pizzagate cares about age of consent

>still not an argument

faggot

Will if you think the world is broken! Your in control now ,FIX IT ! Or just continue shitposting
Cmon kids your in control,haven't you fixed it yet?

>still not an argument

faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_United_States_senators_by_age

You're a PRIME Millennial. The birth years are from 1981-1999. Nothing to be ashamed of despite what the boomers think.

>le not an argument because I got BTFO XDD
cuck

There's only so much one man can do.

Not really, because the average income gives you an idea of the comparative advantages.

Mexican Americans are fat as fuck.

>still not an argument

faggot.

>boomer father
Its all their fault, like, ALL their fault.

jobs aren't there because boomers sent them overseas

The average income against the price of a house gives you a fair enough idea even without inflation.

Average income approximately half the average price of a new house.

You'd be able to have your house paid off within 5 years max and that's if you were saving poorly.

Is that twelve in dog years or human years?

boomers were not in charge in 1960's

It was the greatest goyim who fought in WW2 that were in charge then

Used to work in call center, boomers are the worst and rudest people you could ever speak to. They are also retarded
This one lady
>made it clear she wasnt a trump supporter
>said she still watched the RNC because she likes to pay attention to whats happening in the world
>has problem with her TV randomly switching to spanish
>is convinced trump is somehow respible
>don't wanna deal with this shit
>tell her to call tech support
>She says she's not sure if they could help, becuase she's pretty sure this is trumps fault
>Says shit like "You probably think im crazy, don't you"

What ever happened to politics and religion being impolite to take about with complete fucking strangers.

Oh we're around.

Some time around 2048 some little shit will ask you why the fuck you've patched your neural interface in to the places where things are actually happening. When that happens, you will know who I am.

You know what's more fun than shitting on people for doing drugs?

Doing drugs.

I agree some boomers suck but this shitty generation known as 'millenials' is in no position to lecture anyone on how to act

>Dad complains about young people being so liberal and not understanding it
>point out that young people these days are less liberal than their ancestors at the same age
>point out Trump won a plurality of white millenials
>the only reason he didn't win millenials as a whole is because we let in millions of shitskins
>point out whose fault that is
>you're just complaining, what are you gonna do about it?

I don't understand these threads. Millenials/Gen X are just as KEKED and POZZED as their boomer forebears. FACT. We'll see about gen z but I don't have high hopes.

I haven't meet one boomer , who wanted to open the country's doors to mass immigration yet it happened, I never meet one boomer who wanted to have less jobs in country yet outsourcing happened,, you are blaming a generation for what politicians did! Your blaming a generation for what global elite did with outsourcing, blame the individual people that made the problems not a fucking generation you pricks

>illenials/Gen X are just as KEKED and POZZED as their boomer forebears. FACT. We'll see about gen z but I don't have high hopes.
They're artificially cucked by foreign hordes

>politicians run amok
>do nothing about it
>"lol what was I supposed to do ? It's only my culture/ childrens' future xD"