PLEBBIT

This is why you never post there. Banned permanently from "The_Donald" for this comment. Hilarious.

And no, I don't normally go there.

>Le_donlad

>And no, I don't normally go there.
>normally
Visiting that place even once is fucking disgraceful.

Firstly, you are a leaf and didn't vote so no one cares what you think.

Secondly, black Trump supporters is part of what helped us win.

Not every black is a nigger. inb4 this is a meme.

Fucking leaf pretending to be American, the day of the rake will come soon.

Reddit srs bsns
I would have an hero'd by now if there wasn't Sup Forums

You know where you come from, and where you must go.

We will never accept you.

Please stop fucking coming to this website. We don't care.

It was upvoted so at least they're not all cucked.

You were being a dick and making assumptions based on nothing, you're not even from this country so don't judge our fucking niggers. I wish you were banned from here too.

Just like living in Iberia is disgraceful you filth Saracen

Funny tho, i had the same thought as you OP. How dare you question someones allegiance to trump in plebbit's echo chamber?

If the digits at the end of my post number are repeating or end in 7 then kys fucking leaf

Uh ok.

Cringe @ all these corny "leaf" ad hominems.

yeah thats reddit

>as a muslim
>as a black man

ect

It's a Sup Forums colony which redpilled a ton of normies.

Although now it's oversaturated and filled with edgelords who know nothing about politics and corny 14 year olds modding the place.

Free hate or attacks are never welcomed you moron, if you do that you get to niggers level.

>Not every black is a nigger
Nigger is a racial epithet, not a descriptor of behavior.

All blacks are niggers and all niggers are black.

You don't get to change the definition of a word because of your feelings. That is the same shit as when people say that niggers can't be racist because their definition of racism is different,

Fuck off Yiddit, niggers didn't help win shit.

that was a baseless attack, you sperg

Reddit = how to throw out independent thought and images and conform to a mush of acceptableness with a fig attached.

Common usage trumps dictionary definition. Anyone with a degree in a language would argue that the point of language is to get meaning across above all other things, people commonly enough use the word nigger as a term to denote dumb black people instead of just black people. The only people who dispute this line or reasoning are autistic contrarians that spend all day on the internet trying to correct people who misspell words on kikebook.

>Not every black is a nigger. inb4 this is a meme.

Every black is a nigger and every nigger is a nigger but not all niggers are blacks

Sorry I dropped this

Just fucking stay on redit and leave this place you faggot

>a ruskie

>What a racist comment.

>Although now it's oversaturated and filled with edgelords who know nothing about politics and corny 14 year olds modding the place.
so it's a Sup Forums colony then

Upboat this based Trump supporter! MAGA!

>common usage
yes. And the common usage is to refer to all black people, because it's a term used almost exclusively by people who hate all black people

At this point, T_D is like a used condom. It served a brief, glorious purpose but now is disgusting and needs to be discarded.