I'm so glad we are getting Mexicans out of Ameri-

I'm so glad we are getting Mexicans out of Ameri-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw
thesun.co.uk/news/1643476/peaceful-church-protester-knocks-out-man-with-single-punch-for-playing-music-too-loud-at-prayer-session/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

real mexican food tastes like shit

Ah yes, Mexican cuisine, the zenith of course being Doritos Locos.

>Implying not being white makes you good at cooking
>Implying even if it did we could just copy you and make good food
>implying you're not just grasping at straws because your people group is worthless and never did anything worth being proud of.

nice

i like dasani better

Do Mexicans smell bad? I'd imagine they would on account of the food they eat and brown people generally having larger sweat glands.

Is it like an Indian smell or what?

Didn't fucking whites colonize the whole world so they could get spices? Wtf you whites are retarded.

I think OP is trying to say niggers are the problem.

>mexican cooking
>hot sauce in everything to disguise shit

This is now a WHITE HATE THREAD

>Do Mexicans smell bad?
Incredibly so. I would argue worse if not equal in repulsiveness to a sweaty, swarthy hinpoo. The fat ones break out into a sweat just standing and it's clear as day that their fat rolls are lubricated with sweat.

>Mexican food

I don't get it. Who seasons flood with water?

Mexicans because clean water is so rare there.

it's a joke, nigs poke fun at the fact that "white people food" is devoid of spices, whether or not thats true depends on who's doing the cooking

Niggers think whites do.

They also think they invented fried chicken (see: Scottish) and waffles (see: Belgium)

well only US of A white people are like that... a steak bbq'ed in my back yard will have anyone watering for it...

Mexican food is great if you live in a place with a high enough concentration of Mexicans.

t. Massachusetts

>implying Canada has decent Mexican food

>Be black/mexican/asian/indian/nonwhite of any shade
>Come from a culture that is too poor and stupid to at anything but disgusting rotten rancid old meat and moldy bread
>Throws absolute tons of spice, salt, and other 'flavorings' to drown out the rancid taste
>Immigrate to a White country and see how the eat delicious, fresh, well prepared meals with natural flavor, frugal people who don't waste all their money on useless flavors and seasonings

Ayy white boi why you eat chicken without the mega-hot dipping sauce u some kind of pussy jajaja can't handle the heat gringo?

Yes all food should be like this.

whats going on here

Wtf is that?

this menudo is fucking disgusting

pastor is the only good mexican food and even that they stole from lebanese immigrants.

someone pls explain what is going on

The finest cuisine on this continent.

what and why?

been waiting for this.

daily reminder that white people started the east india company that literally ran the world for awhile specifically to expand our range of spices and herbs with which to flavor our foods. the spice trade literally fueled colonialism.

this shit gets posted all over facebook

no one likes this shit

>buying quality meat you don't need to over (((spice)))
Must be a white thing I guess

And colonialism is bad. Ergo spices are bad.

Real people, not Mexicans, don't.

are mexicans so poor they can only afford to add hot sauce, salt, and lime juice and other weird sauces to things?

that's africa-tier

>implying they wuz white
AY YO HOL UP

Idk Asian food is pretty good for being poor. Like Vietnamese pho or Korean post war food.

go back to facebook you niggerfaggot normal

cumskins xDDDD

its because white people apparently make food so bland you would think it was seasoned with water. it's ok i'd rather be white than make good soul food.

Whites conquered the world for spices. We love that shit.

Gotta love "soul food".

youtube.com/watch?v=nHbajQ8U8Fw

>t. Massachusetts
I know you're from central mass, faggot

>Niggers don't understand brining turkey
>Seasoning turkey

Someone post that abomination where a nigger seasoned her turkey with fucking 3 boxes of spice and it looked like a fucking desert.

Are you a /ck/fag? Cause these exact 3 webms are always posted in food gore threads there.

Is that ice in the cup?

>Whites waged wars and established massive trade routes just to obtain spices.

Fucking niggers. I would say pick up a history book but 99% of the apes can't even read.

So like, is Mexican street food just professionally made munchies that you ate when you were 19 and too stoned to get to the grocery?

Some is okay. I really like tripas tacos, they make 'em great in this one place near where I work.

/ck/ pls go

1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

>professional

How is this white hate? A leaf would think this is white hate.

You do know its just a troll tag made up just to troll Sup Forums and you idiots fall for it everytime.

Holy shit, this is prison food. Like the kind of food an inmate would create with cheap snacks.

White french people protesting closure of church and nigger comes by chimping out by playing his music loud and based French soldier of God strikes him down

thesun.co.uk/news/1643476/peaceful-church-protester-knocks-out-man-with-single-punch-for-playing-music-too-loud-at-prayer-session/

I don't season with commercial water.
Happy Orthodox Christmas to me.

So cringy how she handles the doritos bag like its some kind of fine food

The only things other cultures have to offer to us that we're interested in are their food and their women. Nothing else.

What? You don't want to eat a huge bowl of boiled weeds?

Ewww

>t. Massachusetts
What the fuck did Pedro mean by this
t. Massachusetts

>Damn Shaneequa, dis sum fine ass dirt!

Truly the best culture.

I made a winter squash soup for Thanksgiving.

I was at a Mexicans house once and her baby took a shit on the table and the toilet was broken

trips of truth

mexifags btfo