Sup Forums, help

Found something strange in the Florida shooting nonsense. Early news reports were reporting that the shooter was confirmed 26. However, some jew news site early on identified the shooter, Esteban Santiago, as pic related. Look at the DOB - 1977, meaning he'd have to be almost 40.

Did they identify the wrong guy or what? The pic related and the pics now being released (of him in ISIS scarf and what not) look very much similar.

nice subtle troll thread.

Fuck off I'm being serious. Is that the same guy or not?

Yeah, it's the same dude, looks totally different for various reasons but focus on the nose, the shape and asymmetry is exactly the same.

>55%

HAHAHAHAHA

I agree with OP. That is strange. The news here in Canada also said the shooter was 26, yet this mugshot shows a different age.

That's what I'm saying. But why does the DOB say 1977 if the kid is 26?

This shit isn't adding up.

>Race: White

>Argentina
>Third-world shithole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

>5'3"

To be fair, these are arrest records.

>white
Hispanic

is this even the same guy?

Not like there couldn't more than one person with the same name, especially in Florida.

Is this him?

Not same dude.

That's not the point. The point is that IS the same guy! Or at least they look eerily similar.

The one in the knicks hat

Weird.

Daily reminder that HAARP is located in Alaska, though.

Pic related are the similarities. + the huge fucking forehead

>hispanic
mestizo

Mental illness? Yes
Shot by police after committing crime? No
White? Yes

>5'03"
The eye witness who called into Shep Smith said the 5'10"-6". He said he was right there.

those digits

>select all digits
mfw

he got autism face.

Is this even the same guy?

Doesn't seem to have that acne scar by the eye though

Not the same guy

here, they got the correct image. happy now, totalitarifags?

It's different guys. Believe me, I like around enough spics to be able to tell the difference. It's also a super generic name.

>people of the same race have similar physical traits

crazy

live* around

The guy being arrested at the airport was not 5'3". He wasn't much smaller than the cops arresting him.

Alt Right / Sup Forums is a lying joke that takes people for idiots.

They all look the same

The problem here is the fact you're looking in the FLORDIA Department of Law Enforcement.

The dude lives up in alaska.

That's your problem right there.