WENDY IS NOW /OUR GIRL/

WENDY IS NOW /OUR GIRL/

PATRONIZE WENDY'S NEXT TIME YOU WANT SOMETHING GREASY

Wendy's > McDonald's as far as fast food burger chains go. God help you if you eat Burger King. West coast fags need not apply with your meme fast food

Thats a rare wendy, I mean, pepe

Burger King used to be a lot better. Wendy's has always been my favorite for years.

Wendy's > Burger King > McDonald's > horse meat > Whataburger

So are 5% of Wendy customers going to wear MAGA hats?

Florida bro here. Later this year I am going to be in the Anaheim area of California (not because of Disney). You can bet I am bringing my MAGA hat. I try to wear it in places it would be unwelcome or controversial.

i ate at popeye's twice this week and feel like shit and gained ten pounds even though i only ate five pounds of food what the actual fuck popeyes

It's been the only grease joint I go to for years now. I feel so validated with this new revelation.

except they pussied out and deleted it. that's worse than not even posting it desu

What about 5 guys?

Wendy's is my favorite by far. That burger meat can be a little salty sometimes but far surpasses the rest of em in my opinion.

A&W
Dairy queen
Wendy's
Burger king
McDonald's

so Pepe is an only Sup Forums meme now? fuck off burger

>eating fast food

pretty degenerate desu.

Wendy's > Mcdonalds tho

They revealed their true power level long enough. We don't want them to lose shekels.

Not my doing. MSM's. They gave Pepe to us. I am not complaining.

Call me burger again and I'll nuke you, jungle dweller.

After Kilton declared Pepe as a nazi frog, yes.

>gained ten pounds even though i only ate five pounds of food
your fat ass must be some kinda perpetual motion machine

And they are not niggardly with their bacon. I ordered a bacon cheeseburger from Burger King before and they actually broke one strip in half and only put that one strip on the burger. Never again.

tfw no wendys near me i have to drive like 10 miles

They're a different breed of burger joint. But yeah, better than Wendy's.

>West coast fags need not apply with your meme fast food
The west coast has the freshest ingredients faggot, add In-N-Out and Tommy's and other west coast exclusives you dummy.

I had the worst food poisoning of my life from Wendy's. That smug ginger cunt made me puke and shit my guts out simultaneously.

Wendys > BK > POWERGAP > McCuckholds > 5 Guys Blowjobs and Vidya > Carl's Jr > POWERGAP > chinese sewer oil > In-and-Out and the rest of commiefagia

The weak should fear the strong.

Found this in /8land/

>tfw /fit/

What are the lower calorie options on their menu?

reminder that wendys is fat fuck food.

yesssssssss goy fatten up hehe.

If you are a genuine calorie burning machine you shouldn't have to fucking worry about it. Get a burger a fries.

5 guys>Chick Fil A>Wendys>McDonalds>Burger Kangz

5 guys sucks ass

>I don't know how to moderate and have addiction problems so I have o abstaine from anything TOO enjoyable or I might fall into the trap
Sad. Many such cases.

Based Alaska got banned for tweeting them a MAGA hat wearing Wendy so they''re either cucks or really right-wing and I doubt the latter

Horse meat is great you gigantic homosexual, i do agree on the Wendy's thing.

5 guys sucks and it costs about 15 dollars for a meal

There's no Wendy's in my town. It's terrible.

Wendy's has always been my favorite

I prefer burger king though.

Twas a rhetorical device. I am actually not opposed to trying horse meat.

WELL MEME'D MY FRIEND

Jack in the box!

Pretty sure they removed that pepe once people started bitching about it. Wendy's was good in the 80s but have since gone to shit with nearly every other fast food joint. If you want a decent fast food burger go to Culver's or In N Out.

The liquid smoke chemical they use is terrible.

>Pls notice me
Kys anaheim is more red anyway. No one will even care.

Will also be in LA.

You're in Sup Forums, you should know better-- it's not about getting noticed. It's about pissing people off.

Just not a fan of mayo or having to ask to leave the mayo and it seems to be on every fucking Wendy's burger that I'd like.
From what I remember their chips and shakes are god tier though.

>tfw I was just working at Wendys like 4 months ago right around the time that we found out about meme magic

Theres plenty better ways to piss people off. Who are you trying to fool? Hit up kouraku in little tokyo for phenomenal ramen. You can get 10 levels of spiciness if you so choose. And angel city brewery is nearby. Its a communal setting lots of libs and great beer. Wear your hat there for attention.

>I'll take a Dave's Hot 'n Juicy 3/4 Lb, no mayo.

That's all you have to say

Or I could just go somewhere else.

You are going to Wendys

>too lazy to say a sentence
And you guys call us lazy.

Maybe you regurgitated the food.

>retard detected
5 guys is the shit. Sorry its not whatever niggerpuke you eat as mcdonalds.

>tfw live right next to a Wendy's and Chik Fil A

Any other right-wing fast food places to look out for?

I'm not buying their shit and only their shit just because they memed. Fuck sonic too.

Different types of lazy, I'm the type that doesn't like doing excess work, you're the fat type that can't be fucked walking.

Just had Wendy's today, got myself the Dave's Double, or whatever it's called. Wasn't bad at all, I go there again next week.

burger king is garbage
mcdonald's is higher just because it's cheaper
burger king costs more but is equal or shittier

Why isn't it called Wendy's double?

I've tried a few foreign fastfood chains and I rank then as follows:

Top tier
>KFC
>Kenny Rogers Roasters
>Dunkin Donuts

Mediocre
>McDonalds
>Dairy Queen
>Krispy Kreme

Shit
>Taco Bell
>Wendy's
>Burger King
>Pizza Hut
>Dominoe's Pizza

Wendy's entire menu sucks in all honesty.

Burger king is garbage.

Wendy's has the best burgers but McDonald's has better nuggets. Best fries depends on my mood

t. Burger

Overpriced mediocre garbage

Niggard is such a great word. Thank you for using it

>people unironically believe Pepe is a symbol of white supremacism

>you will never be blown by Pepe

>Ctrl F Chick Fil A
>1 result

I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums

Multiple people have mentioned it, they just spelled it differently. I can never remember if it's Chick Fil A or Chik Fil A.

The ADL said it so it must be true goy, they'd never lie would they?

Who has the best chilli though?

>Wendy's

>support the 1488 burgers

wew

the thing is the ADL didn't even say that IIRC. They said that SOME PEOPLE were using Pepe as a symbol of white supremacism, and they specified that Pepe is only a symbol of white supremacism when he's being used like that (ie, if he's garbed up in swastikas and stuff). They were pretty clear that Pepe himself is not a white supremacist symbol
Then the leftist media decided that ALL Pepes were racist, then Hillary ran with it on her website, then idiots who wanted any reason to call Trump a racist kept repeating it

>Rainbow Cunt
>Best horse

Wrong.

I worked there and I can confirm you're being served freshish food by crack heads and high school students, I was the latter.

Wendy's is a Sup Forums approved. I go there quite often for the Baconatorâ„¢. Fuck Mcdonalds and Burger Kang.

It's not even racist according to ADL. It's only racist if you put pepe in a Nazi uniform.

Shall we make Wendy's great again?

Wendys makes their burgers out of horse meat