Women of Sup Forums

Women of Sup Forums

What's your perspective on the "no hymen, no diamond" motto?

Other urls found in this thread:

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=
kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html
kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My slit, you best commit

Literal retardation. Most women do not have intact hymens because they are easily broken. Furthermore, some girls don't even have them at all. Most girls who do have hymens, break theirs from inserting a tampon for the first time, or if they do sports, from that.

You're missing the point. It has nothing to do with hymens. It's about viginity. Purity. Making a pair bond with someone that gives a shit about it.

>no hymen, no diamond
It's a social construct brought about by our patriarchal societies. It should be irrelevant how many sexual partners a women has prior to marriage.

who fucking cares as long as the pussy aint rotting kek

If it's that fragile why do women say it hurt so much to lose their virginity?

t. cavernous cunt

t. Stacey Roastiestein

Well, let me pose your question with another one. Are you a virgin?

>always the foliage

I wish this was the case user, but there's a direct correlation between the number of sexual partners a women has and the likelihood of divorce.

As the number of pre-martial partners increase, so does the risk of divorce. I'm not sure why this is the case, but it is.

But there are many more factors that can go into a divorce, so honestly this correlation should be taken with a grain of salt.

fyi, the white dress (used) to be a symbol of a maiden, a virgin, and that is why it is white during marriage.

none of you women deserve to wear one.

hymens are irrelevant. the more you fuck, the more fucked up you become, and the less appealing you are as a wife and mother.

"Let's make a social contract of sexual exclusivity without checking whether we are sexually compatible"

if the dick dont fit, you must acquit

>women
>Sup Forums
Also
>women
Who cares

>Implying the saying means a hymen is literally required, not that the requirement is just to be a virgin

At least you might be pretty.

No

But I've never taken a virginity

Like all white women I would prefer to get a few African snags in me gash before settled

My wife and I engaged in premarital sex with each other, and we are each others sole partner. Does this count?

>Most women do not have intact hymens because they are easily broken
>easily broken

Then maybe women shouldn't be so easy.

Female count is still zero ITT as of now btw

Leaf women are grosser than American women surprisingly enough

Is that your response? Really? All the effort I put into my post, and you respond with that ‘witty’ retort of yours? The passions and experiences of my life have been poured into ensuring my post was a masterpiece. You’re merely a peasant that can’t even begin to understand how my post was utter perfection. I bet you couldn’t even replicate even an iota of how great my post was. I laugh at the thought of how bewildered and overheated your brain must be for attempting to even begin to refute my post. Even if you went to Harvard and earned a Master’s in the study of my post, you would still lament your inability to learn the prophetic undertones of my post. But you know what? I pity you, since it is a tragedy you couldn’t appreciate my post. The experience could have changed you… made you a better man. Instead, you will remain the hollow shell of a man who could have received salvation. The anguish of you not being able to truly appreciate my post will haunt you to your grave.

>women
>of Sup Forums
Yeeeeeeeeeeah, nah ...

>guaranteed replies

You literally went full "what did you say about me you little bitch".

This is why leaf shitposting is never as good as Australian shitposting; it lacks the finesse

You'd be correct. Anons claim to be women on here all the time, yet there's never any proof.

It's true, in fact, I now understand. What happened to me was that I met, a rare brown christian virgin female, this had to be a sign from God, to do God's work.

Hail Jesus !

One; it's not virginity that's important but maidenhood, a girl can be a pure maiden and not a virgin, Two; diamonds are a kike scam.

>there are no women on Sup Forums

The " diamond " is figurative , user.

It's supossed to convey commitment, marriage etc.

LOVE it and agree with it since our society is becoming beyond fucked up. However how do you expect a woman to prove her virginity to you exactly?

>It should be irrelevant how many sexual partners a women has prior to marriage.

No one wants your clap ravaged folopian tubes slut.

Hello RedpillWomen bro-ess.

Probably situational. I was lefty brainwashed in my teens and knew my vagina gave me power, so I used it when I shouldn't have. I wish I would have known then what I know now, wish I would have been able to have respect for myself and any future relationships I would have. I imagine a lot of women my age swallowing the red pill feel the same.

I've settled down with an alpha these days and can't imagine sleeping with another man for the rest of my life, and I dedicate each and every day to being a better woman for him so I can try and make up for promiscuous years. I wish I'd found him sooner.

Kek has spoken she's a ruckmafr

The widespread phenomenon of male masturbation, which people sickeningly refer to as "fapping", is the clear proof that men cannot control their sexual urges. The sad individuals who indulge in this disgusting practice are always yearning to have sex with different women, a slave to their most basic needs, and they would continually have sex with different women at any point in time if only they could. These people have no propensity toward faith, love or family care. I think it is time for us to accept that these so-called "fappers" have no business getting married to any honest women. For more information please follow my blog "If you touch the dick, you don't deserve a chick".

>not instantly recognizing pasta

would you be salty if it was held against you specifically?

>tfw the only way a woman will be red pilled is after she regrets riding the cock carousel

why even bother trying to find a good one if all the good ones are just polished up rotten apples?

I support any man setting up any standards he sees fit- if you end up settling you don't do anyone any favors.
My fiancé and I have premarital sex, we find it strengthens our bond, and it doesn't interfere with our religion- Kek-centric animism.
I think a diamond is a waste of money, I'd rather have cut glass and the diamond's worth in fertile land.

Marry a redpilled woman's daughter :*]

Salty? Probably not. If it is a consequence of actions I made in my youth, that shit is on me, and no one else.

My man knows my number (still in single digits) but seems to be happy with the fact that my body is his and only his for the rest of our lives. I found my soul mate, despite my poor life choices previously.

An individual may feel free to judge me on my past, they are entitled to feel how they do.

there are a few that can resist it. but most certainly don't. too easy to fall into the herd mentality most women have.

they also have little reason to, as men push them to have sex all the time. once they realize the power their pussy has over men it's usually too much. you really can't blame women - they are clueless. men are the real initiators of the problem.

>Lefty brainwashed...

Still not taking moral responsibility for failure.

Why do you faggots constantly go on about social constructs and the patriarchy?

Like yeah no shit we live in a patriarchy because nature intended for man to lead.

Just stfu and be what you are.

I don't suppose your political opinions changed at all from your teen years on upwards? I've made mistakes, no doubt about it. I'm not proud of them.

Culture influences both men and women, to pretend it doesn't is foolish. It's when we fail to learn from the mistakes it becomes a problem.

Good post.

Total disappointment.

>it's a soshul tonka truck therefor its bad

They never seem to be capable of that see

>you really can't blame women - they are clueless. men are the real initiators of the problem

>its your fault I make my own choices

Noble woman

May you be blessed with beautiful children

It's great, some version of it should apply to males as well. I feel disgusted knowing that my boyfriend's dick has been in other people.

>we'll never awkwardly discover the opposite sex's body together

Politics, yes.
Moral compass, no.

>muh don't hold it against women
>muh no auntonomy
No, Fuck you. This mentality could only work when women were married off in their teen years, and the family and Church were still strong.
> We must hold women accountable
>Don't reward slut behavior in any way(attention, money, time effort, etc)
>Make yourself the best man possible to make all of them envious
>Marry a pure woman worthy of birthing your children.
>In a few generations, there will be an underclass of older sluts, and young unmarried men
>Eventually the sluts will die off, and marriages will equalize until we enter a new Golden age
>Deus Vult

You kind of prove his point, I bet you are still pretty bluepilled

That insane level of self deception. She hasn't changed, just restructured.

The No Hymen No Diamond bullshit isn't about chastity; it's about sexual experience and being terrified of it.

The dudes who post on here about only marrying virgins are dudes who have probably left it a bit late and are embarrassed about it. They know that a chick who's had sex is going to realise within the first twenty seconds of fooling around that they don't know what the fuck they're doing and their egos can't handle it. They can't handle the humiliation of being like 26 and not knowing how to take a bra off and so they obsess over virgins as - in their heads - a virgin isn't going to be able to spot just how fucking clueless they are. This is never more obvious than if you ask them if they would marry a religious chick who's only ever had one boyfriend (a high school sweetheart who died in a car crash or some shit); they say "no", not because that chick is promiscuous (because she obviously isn't) but because they know she'd be sexually experienced and they can't handle that. Bottom line: it's about sexual experience, not chastity.

We're all bros here, lads, I don't understand why you faggots just can't admit the charade.

Pic related - what you could be doing right now if you lost your bitchtits and stopped being a NEET.

I definitely agree with this.
I find it annoying as hell all the people who talk of different sexual standards between men and women culturally and see the loose sexuality of males in society as the thing for women to be supported doing too. It's absurd and destructive.

You are going to marry someone who is a lot like you.

If you are promiscuous, don't be surprised if she is.

If you want a virgin bride, make sure you also have your virginity.

You're a giant dick if you do not take rape into consideration. (1 in 4 women have been raped in their lifetime)

>fake news

>The No Hymen No Diamond bullshit isn't about chastity; it's about sexual experience and being terrified of it.

Which is why everyone discussing it speaks about chastity, right?

>all this exposition that is entirely guesswork

I/4
Thats bullshit in any 1st world country and we both know it.

>(1 in 4 women have been raped in their lifetime)
4/10

Difference is I didn't regret it until after I was red-pilled. I regret it because I wish I could have been with my husband and only my husband, because that intimacy is only worth it with someone you actually care about.

Can't take back what I've done but I can become greater than I was. No one has a perfect record, my imperfection is in my sexual record, yours is somewhere else. Only thing I can do is self improve and learn from the mistakes I made.

Thanks OP, I'll think of Brazil when I'm in labor with our first. :^)

Stop your rattionalizing. Studies confirm time and time again that the more spouses a woman has the higher chance you are of an STD, a divorce, infidelity, lower marital happiness, etc.

tl;dr

all cultures have always held sluts as less desirable for long term committed relationships like marriage than non-sluts, and virgins have been held as the most desirable of all.

I fool around with girls from tinder. but would i marry any of them? hell no!

I'm looking for marriage material for that, whch means a lot of things, but one of the factors you try to optimise is low sexual expereince, with virginity being best of all

so you can tell yourself that you don't mind settling down with a slut who most of your social circle has already fucked, or that as long as she's not a slut you don't care whether she's been with 0 guys or 5 guys or 10 guys , but to me it sounds like sour grapes -believing that you'll never be able to get some thing that you want so telling yoruself that you don't really want it as a defence mechanism

>Women of Sup Forums

There's a severe lack of statistics in this thread, so let me fix that.

Your daily reminder: If she's not a virgin, DO NOT date/marry her.

hookingupsmart.com/2013/07/24/relationshipstrategies/the-definitive-survey-of-infidelity-in-marriage-and-relationships/
Male and female infidelity correlated with previous sexual partner count. Data from National Opinion Research Center’s General Social Survey 2010 compiled into graphs.

mobile.nytimes.com/2015/05/24/opinion/sunday/infidelity-lurks-in-your-genes.html?src=twr&_r=1&referer=

kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
"On the other hand, for men, having had more sex partners in their lifetime was a predictor of less sexual satisfaction."
And many other statistics

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

darionardi.com/BulletinArt9.html
Info on estrogen, testosterone, vasopressin, and oxytocin

kon.org/urc/v9/atchley.html
Males with less sexual partners perceived as better by females

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
Teachman study correlating number of sexual/cohabitational partners with divorce, using 1995 National Survey of Family Growth

psycnet.apa.org/journals/senpai/24/6/766/
"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
Sexual restraint in relationship correlated with better relationship quality

family-studies.org/slow-but-sure-does-the-timing-of-sex-during-dating-matter/

Then don't blame it on the culture you were a part of.

Why not both?

How can you expect a virgin bride, when you are a slut?
>Doesn't that make you no better than the common degenrate whore who falls for her hedonistic desires, and fails to uphold virtue and tradition?

I don't really care. I've had a ton of women, so why the fuck would I judge a chick that's had other partners? It's really quite obvious that a heck of a lot of you guys are single, jaded and living under this strange ideal.

If I was a lion, id fight you and win. I'd kill your kids. I'd take your "tainted women" as my own, and produce a new, stronger, better generation of my own offspring. It's not a womans virginity that matters, it's her health and ability to reproduce. You guys are fucking cucking yourselves and don't even realise it.

Sexual Regulations and Human Behaviour. London: Williams & Norgate ltd., 1933.

Sex and Culture. London: Oxford University Press, 1934.

Sexual Regulations and Cultural Behaviour. London: Oxford University Press, 1935.

Sex Compatibility in Marriage. New York: Rensselaer, 1939.

"Monogamy as a Condition of Social Energy,” The Hibbert Journal, Vol. XXV, 1927.

My choices were my own, which is why I regret them. My influences at the time we're lefty, so they had a hand in it, but the decision was ultimately mine. Had I been born in the 20's, 30's, even 50's, I might not have had that negative influence.

I didn't know at the time of my youth that left ideals were toxic to me and my generation. When you believe that your side of things are correct, will you not act accordingly?

Sup Forums is 30% female

hardest pill to swallow

A cucking leaf.

It's great as long as guys follow it too. Promiscuity is bad. Strong, healthy, happy families are good.

Not an argument. The data makes it absolutely clear that non-virgins make for bad brides.

This isn't an argument, the data is overwhelmingly clear.

And let's be completely honest here, sex is not hard to get in the modern era. Bedpost notches are an inflated commodity and nothing to be proud of.

Just download Tinder. I'd say it's like shooting fish in a barrel, but it's more like harpooning beached whales given modern health standards.

If he's actually just laying waste to pussy left and right then I concede your point.

However, if he's been with a handful of women then a man of means can make up for the disparity in other ways.

it's pretty stupid. unless you are really good looking or really wealthy i'm not missing much.

in all honesty, i can fuck as many men as i want when i'm young (as long as i practice safe sex) and at age 25-28 i can easily find some unconfident but not unattractive guy who has worked his entire life and since i'm decently attractive be able to woo him into marriage.

i'm not sure about america, but there are A LOT of these types of guys in australia.

There are multiple reasons for painful sex.

The most common is tightening of the pelvic floor muscle

>nobody is perfect

Look, I wish you well and I'm glad you got your head on straight, but this line of thinking is just toxic.

Virginity was considered the absolute bare minimum requirement for marriage just half a century ago. That's not a minor imperfection that's comparable to a personality quirk or something.

>someone saved and reposted my list

This makes me so happy. I'm definitely looking into and adding the others sources you've posted.

What you're essentially promoting is an Arab-Muslim mentality though.

>I'm a Sheik
>I'll fuck whoever I like
>lol pathetic betas
>OH SHIT THEY ARE OVERTHROWING ME HELP

Europe settled on the ideal that monogamous relationships are better for society a long time ago. You are the outlier in civilization.

And I suppose you can point toward sexual deviance by men in Europe during history, but the same can't be said for women for some very obvious biological truths.

>Marriage
Kek

There are no women posting in this thread because if there were tits would have been posted by now as per the rules. Roasties BTFO.

nice

One can only hope this blows up in your face and you end up with your equal.

No problem, senpai. Someone saved and reposted an infograph I made on the subject, so I know the feeling. We need a puritan coalition on Sup Forums, unfortunately, thanks to r/theDonald and /leftypol/.

>in all honesty, i can fuck as many men as i want when i'm young (as long as i practice safe sex) and at age 25-28 i can easily find some unconfident but not unattractive guy who has worked his entire life and since i'm decently attractive be able to woo him into marriage.

How do you know that your sexual history won't have an impact on your marriage? There are studies done that indicate the more sexual partners that you have, the more likely you are going to get divorced.

That actually isn't what the statistics tell us though. And this is backed up by actual science as well, seeing as how ejaculating inside a female literally alters her brain chemistry.

This is why women who are virgins make better brides, while the virginity of the man is almost a non-factor for marriage quality. Unless they are getting loads pumped in their ass, in which case they aren't going to be marrying woman anyway.

>half a century ago

That's the thing, it isn't nowadays. It should be, but it isn't. The best I can do is if I have daughters, tell them not to make the same mistakes. "Don't sleep with a man you don't intend to be the father of your children. Respect yourself. Don't be a follower, be a leader."

Thank you user, for wishing me well. Wish the same for you.

Bumping

yeah you'll have no problem in America doing that. there's lonely rich men who would marry you even if you burnt coal.

im never getting married fuck penis emotions

this

See

>Women of Sup Forums

Uh, user...there's no women on the Internet.

>bottomline its about being a degenerate slut

literally fueling the flames