muhammad murdered-by-my-father-for-economic-gain al-dedkid

What a horrible place for a nap

What's his age again?

Who cares?

Looks like me when I lose my glasses.

Master Narrative.

Obama bin Biden

Darude "lol I can't swim" Sandnigger

Fun Fact: They moved his body to get a better photo.

why did they photograph the evidence of themselves moving it though?

Or then it's just Ahmed Quackbar

The top photo is from one reporter, the bottom one is from another.

Great, now I'm thinking about Jim Carrey's cock....

Its just a dead kid. No one knows its name.

fake hoax

Still photo's that will make you say fuck having laws and borders and shit.

Watery Jihad

His name is Robert Paulson.

dad killed me and my sisters for a chance for free dental care among the nazis

Holy fucking shit, never saw that one

Sandy

Aquamed

The Waterboy

Bench Boy
Since that other boy always sits on him.

>paramedic puts a kid that was bombed in a ambulance
>k let's wait for the media to maker a story out of this I will check for other wounds and drive to hospital later
wtf is wrong with these people?
These weren't real paramedics, that or that country really is a fucking shit hole

Who gives a shit?

No seriously,
I couldn't give a single shit about him to be honest with ya mate

Lena Dunnam

Elian Gonzales.

In addition to that placement in the ambulance, the people who brought the boy there (or at least the person holding him in one of the images/videos) was the same person who was weeks earlier videotaping his rebel friends as they beheaded that 12 year old boy in the back of a truck. The webm gets posted around from time to time. He was the one in the blue button up shirt with decals all over it, same guy in both situations. Those rebels (and the rebels in general) were getting their shit kicked in so hard by Russia/Assad, they knew (and the CIA knew) they had to get a US backed no-fly zone in Syria or Aleppo was gone. Alas, time for a staged photo of Cato kid in the ambulance and some endless shilling by the Western media machine. I'm surprised it didn't work.

Nemo.

Aquaboy

wow

hardy kek

Non-human that wanted to freeride on white people's productivity.

this always pisses me off. the rocks were much more scenic!

it would have worked in the past, but the media has lied itself into an atom bomb crater, literally no one aside from the leftest cucks believes them about anything anymore

Dinut Flowtsigud

You're surprised? When that kid was like the sixteenth one? Seriously they tried this schtick a million times. We know about them excluding Christians from refugee camps. We know about them deliberately not reporting on atrocity victims. And we can only be insulted when they command us to weep Pavlovian tears on command for the careully desgnated victim we are permitted to weep over.

You have nothing better to fucking post ?

probably just going to grow up to explode someday so why care at any point in the timeline?

Collateral Damage

YOU have nothing better to fucking post?

Is this picture fake? Because they've tried telling me that this is real at my community-college. Knowing full well their indoctrinating people in my class.