Can someone explain me why the British Police can't carry weapon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_London
youtube.com/watch?v=5c67ruMDB3o
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4094176/Coffin-Stud-Badboy-shot-dead-police-M62-carried-mosque-grieving-relatives.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They didn't really need them for the most part, until we started importing hundreds of thousands of nigs n mudslimes.
Trying to rearm the police is too risky for a politician to put forward these days.
We do have armed response units though.

Liberals think this way:
>If nobody uses guns, even police officers, the supply of guns will go down
>If literally nobody in the world uses guns, there will be no reasons to produce them
>If there's no gun production, nobody will be able to illegally get a gun
>If there's no way to get a gun legally or illegally, firearms crime rates will go down
>If there's no way to get a gun legally or illegally, we'll get medieval warfare back
wtf, I love liberalism now

>Liberals think

now now, it makes us all safer

Well, Brits like to think just because they got Brexit (which I supported) they are not cucks anymore.

Boy were they wrong.

The UK is a nightmarish surveillance state that has the toughest laws for any kind of weaponry and got CCTV everywhere.

Also hate speech laws are not much better than in Germany.

Sad!

When did this happen, Britons - and why?

This. Guns are for third worlders. The anglos are much superior to this

its haram. they carry scimitars instead

Because we don't like to spill our Tea

their uniforms are really nice though

the black stab vests over the white shirts are tyte

TIP THE CUP
TIP THE CUP
TIP THE CUP
TIP THE CUP

Certain Police are armed, normally at high profile tourist sites or MATRIX units.

As a whole, most police are unarmed as it is rare that firearms are needed and the negative public view of armed police outweighs the preventative outcomes of a fully armed police force.

What is that guy even holding? A rolling pin?

oh at MATRIX sites

you make it sound all better

EY YO

*smacks lips*

EY YO, HOL UP

*grunts*

WHAT YOU SAYIN', BRUV?

KEEP UP THAT ATTITUDE AND I'LL BE SURE TO GRACE THY FACE WITH A CHEEKY SLAP!

Kek

get real we know you don't grunt

We have Armed response teams and units set up specifically to tackle gun crime areas such as London, Manchester and Liverpool. For day to day operations, i.e. kids stealing scrambler bikes, you do not need a gun.

you guys are such pussies

don't you remember what an outrage it was when we started shooting back at you and you had to call in the Germans and the Canadians to try to put a stop to it?

Perhaps that's why Pakis love to rape British children so much. They know the police won't do shit

because if you kill a terrorist the terrorist wins

it's a historic thing

1689 english bill of rights let protestants carry arms. (this is where the 2nd ammendment comes from), this coupled with christian moral men meant england was safe and the police respected who didn't need weapons. it was well known if you killed a police officer you would get the gallows no matter what. crimals therefore didn't kill police if they wanted to live.

when criminals engaged in firefights police would often then borrow arms from englishmen in the street as everyone would be carrying

it was a respectable society

good job not having a 2nd amendment after all that

BEADY EYES B T F O

i know!!! in 1920 they really cracked down on arms

up until the dunblane massacre you could have handguns and shotguns, but a new leftist govt decided to ban all but 3-cartridge max shotguns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_school_massacre

>Can you stop attacking me for a minute? The armed response team should be here soonish...

moar like the dunblane school hoax amirite?

This is now a genera; britcuck thread

The UK is not America, we don't tend to have that many assault rifle battles in the street.

member the time Canada took a shot at the Queen during a parade?

You are no better than America, britburka

They cant even use pepper spray. UK is lost

i got a tea for you

a lower case one you can see at night

hahahahaha
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_London

not with all the cuts the tories made

You're kidding, right?

they have something similar called PAVA... it hurts like a bitch moral of the story dont try to fight a cop

>Pic is from the 90s
>It's Northern Ireland

Hmm...

Third wave kkk needs to die out or revert back to second wave kkk.

Second wave was best wave.

Tell that to the dindu shot on the m62 near me couple of days back. They put 3 through his windshield pic related

Ffs here's the pop over with their g36s

i live in london and see quite a lot of guns at stations now and at major landmarks, i really hate it. i wish we hadn't chosen this future with terror a matter of when not if.

the modern policeman is a shit anyways in their fluorescent suit and body armour and pouches. it's not English damn it! i want gentlemen in long blue uniforms with hats again in a safe moral society

uk policing now:
youtube.com/watch?v=5c67ruMDB3o

Remember that time that he wasn't shot and got fucking shat on by a guardsman?

Remember when Ronald Reagan got shot even with his MUH SPECIAL SECRET MIB SECURITY SERVICE next to him?

And? Shit happens. Look your country is not going to collapse just because your leader gets taken out. If you cant function as a country just because some talking head gets shot you have bigger problems than just guns.

>Brazilian intelligence

How's that Zika working out for you, mate.

Is misgendering the queen not a crime in bongistan?

But yes we all remember the various time uppity dicks got mad and were set up to shoot down our presidents. That's how we know its a good idea to have guns on a personal level.

I think you missed the point by quite a way.

This 1000 times over.

I remember arguing with a burger at uni in the 90s. He was on about not feeling safe since our police didn't carry. I told him that when our police need guns, that's the time to worry

Originally, brit footmen were true monsters of men. Large, well muscled, they could beat 2 or 3 normal Brits to death with their bare hands. They didn't need anything but a blue box to stuff a couple of drunks while waiting on the paddy wagon to come by and pick them up.

Special units had firearms, to be sent out to kill any one a flat foot couldn't handle.

Once Brits got fucked by leftists, they started letting manlets and women be patrol men. This led to bad things, like British patrol men getting beaten and raped regularly. This pieces of fluff can't be armed, as their weapons would be taken away and now the offenders are armed with guns, not knives.

Thank you leftists, for getting police regularly beaten, raped and killed. Why do we even let leftists live?

Because we don't get daily mass shootings, and our cops don't just shoot you in the back because they're too fat to chase you down.

>misgendering the queen
>implying I was talking about the queen not being shot rather than the shooter

Fucking kek really living up to the poor education and illiterate American """stereotype""" there, americuck. Good job.

I don't need to be able to read to shoot muh gun k?

exactly. in the countryside i like my police without them but when i'm in the city i grit my teeth and accept this is the future we've chosen.

This, we had a nice peaceful society. Police also used to have high physical standards, so could deal with most crimes without needing firearms.
Feels bad man

>chek'd
I'm surprised britpol hasn't been all over that. Gun-toting drug dealing sandnigger gets btfo in prearranged broad daylight execution complete with riots & wailing mother on the news.
>Not even a mention on Sup Forums
It's hardly a stretch to surmise he was a H supplier for the sex trafficking in the North. Seeing as he's pretty central to it all in Bradford.

Also, any given traffic car has a box of weapons in the back. Where is the benefit in making it public knowledge?
>tfw there's unmarked saloons cruising about armed to the teeth & nobody realises because they're pro af

>I'm surprised britpol hasn't been all over that.

Brit/pol/ is infested with tripfags and everyone is too busy bitching about that.

It was on brit/pol/ though. We don't keep news three days old on the fucking OP.

It's actually quite the same here except that everybody knows nobody would want to be a cop without overwhelming force at hand. Really what's worse seem to be the lawyer force making it difficult to get rid of the bad apples without basically forcing them all to act like cunts.

It really is much nicer to have a proper society with implicit trust that we're not all going to be a gigantic bag of dicks to each other. And it turns out a lot of the guys who have to be LEOs as a day job are appreciative and accomodative when you're not being a crack nigger at them.

Brit/pol/ is autisms final form

>ayup lads
>tunnocks tea cakes
>imperial leather
>should I have fried eggs for tea lads

Fuck off dickhead the OP drags its own arse for a week most of the time. I'd have thought the memes would flow like mango chutney at his funeral wake, that was only held yesterday.
Where's my fucking polish meme labourers eh? You just cant get the work out of em now their feet are under the table.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4094176/Coffin-Stud-Badboy-shot-dead-police-M62-carried-mosque-grieving-relatives.html