Black superiority

The amount of hate and suppression this thread will get from the Whites just shows how enraged they are by the truth.

We are the genetically stronger and more intelligent race.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albinism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color
differencebetween.com/difference-between-disease-and-vs-disorder/
youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_SJt9gMMg
youtube.com/watch?v=olO17P-OYsI
youtube.com/watch?v=deXn6yGL4ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inshallah the whiteys will pay brother

>a literal potato nigger

Also.
>has the lowest intellectual score of any race
>somehow superior to anyone

Feel free to prove me wrong.

You are jaded by your experience with tainted black genes, we do not want American niggers breeding with our ancestors lineage.

Keep up the good work and stamp them out like the cancer they are.

>samefag

Shoo.

here's a bump because I feel sorry for you

WE

>a potato nigger

WUZ

WE

I'll humor your statement. Prove it.

>lie to yourself
>project it onto other people
>blame the dishonesty on them
That's not how the truth works, nigger.

Black people live in Ireland? Someone contact the IRA.

What are you doing you dumb irishman?

>We are the genetically stronger and more intelligent race.

Bitch, you got enslaved for hundreds of years because white people with firearms and ocean-faring vessels were too much for you to fend off with wooden weapons and mud huts.

>blacks are the superior race
>get enslaved by arabs
>get enslaved by jews
>get enslaved by whites

You talk about cancer yet you are a black man currently in Ireland

>more intelligent

Prove it.

Think yourselves out of the fucking ghettos then

>literally potato-nigger shitposting
I'm ashamed of calling you potato brother....

So stupid you try and self bump on pol acting like someone agreed with your opinion.

How many IQ points does that earn?

KINGS

>tfw your phone doesn't change it ip like you thought it would

>hard mode - don't ball, don't trap

I have no problem with black people who talk about the achievements of their race so long as those achievements aren't fabricated or appropriated from someone else.

The Egyptians weren't fucking sub Saharan blacks

If I wanted to change my IP I would have used Tor or Mullvad

Leave Ireland, subhuman.

don't close the door benny these nigz are outta control

Time for you poor little white boys to bow down to your BBC gods

Connar McGregor pls go

>too intelligent to know about IDs
topkek

Fuck out of my country subhuman filth

SPUDZ

>tfw schizophrenia kicks in but you deny making multiple posts acting like other people

I will grant that the American Black is physically superior, due to the fact that to survive the Atlantic slave trade would require a very strong constituion. This stronger African that survived, was then often bred with white slave owners. Mutt dogs tend to be stouter than purebreds, there again, making the American Black a physically stronger specimen. However, the African Black has no such advantage, and I also take issue with this notion that the Egyptian race was darker skinned than any other North African race.

>whites
>they
>ireland

Hashtag
White
Genocide

I love you Leaf. No homo. But please take my (You).

i can never tell if that's Italy or Ireland, but what muddy shithole are you REALLY from, Sambo? Tell us all about u wuz kang of Spearchuckistan

It was suppose to say "brothers", but alas that is not relevant as the discuss is now underway.

Try to provide constructive criticism to the debate at hand please.

Now take those anti-psychotics and try not to choke on Vlad's cock.

Reminder that if they were kings that would mean blacks enslaved the Jews in biblical days.

If blacks are so superior fuck off back to africa

i AGREEE FULLLY. and I am not even black. Blacks are the true human beings. The rest of us are infact inferior genetic mutants, who derive from albinism.

But I see to fix my genetics. I will find a 1-/1- very dark skinned woman breed with, whether she be black or arab it does not matter. Only that she has the skin of obsidian so that my child will get power from the Sun itself.

The whites yell with the loudest voices because they know they cannot compete with the BBC.

I once carried two bags of shopping at the same time for me mum. So if you can beat that. I'd admit you're stronger

HE DINDU NUFFIN

*Africa

I'll just leave this here.

>tfw to superior to not sell crack

there may be some truth in this considering the person who has been charged with the most amount of child abuse committed was black

Begoorah! Shurin there's an Oirish trull shitting up Sup Forums! Somebody left the Hennessey out where he could get to it!

Blacks are superior, it's just the way things are. Sorry guys :/

>Tajikistan
>Western China
>105

Niggers are a creation by the United States due to the slave trade.

They are not considered true blacks outside of the US.

Actually made me kek audibly. Heres a a well deserved (You)

>nigger schizophrenia kicks into full gear
>gets called out on his craziness
>"i-im not crazy YOU ARE!!!"
Typical nigger

Yes Sweden

he was too weak to survive in Africa but too worthless to contribute in Ireland.

All of the white mans world, his media, his movies, his womens make up. Its all there to cover up the fact that he came from Albinism. A disease. Something that is diseased and deficient is not superior. It is not even equal.

This is why they try so hard to be #1. Because they are not even on the list.

India is just a lost ribe of Africa, same with the aboringees and the eradicated TAINOS of latin America.

Im not even black. But black ppl will regain their strength and I will support them. It is a much better fate to be ruled by true human beings, than soulless albino lepers with dreams of grandeur.

Is self control related to intelligence?

The aliens told me to do it.

>redheaded Oirishman with skin paler than high noon on an Iceland glacier gets drunk
>runs into the room screaming, "Oim a NIGGER, SOMEBODY FIGHT ME!"

I have come to the right place to share my wisdom and crucify the evil in this world.

try Zimbabwe, it's the human-run utopia you deserve

Yes more black people makes us 60% faster which will grant us a prophet of KEK

You were still samefagging. To be fair, you got several serious responses, so it wasn't entirely a wasted effort.

Dont worry about the white mans mean words. His words will never be as cruel as nature and his fate. When he turned 60, looks himself in the mirror, and sees the crypt keeper. It is then, that he will know we had our justice. He will see the white haired albino that he is. The decrepid sack of flesh falling apart at the seams. Forgive the albino, for he is weak, and its in his blood to let down humanity. Its not his fault. Hes just a leper. Forgive and pity them. They are very ashamed of themselves and who they really are They will never be perfect like you and they hate it.

I still say you're an Irishman whose complexion makes a polar bear look like a swarthy Spaniard. Skin and timestamp to prove otherwise, Patty O'Buttfucked.

Whats it like to find out youre the actual subhuman. That your the untermensch. The price of your fascism is steep /polack. You will pay its price. The left grows.

fpbp
/pol btfo

He may have started this. But Im going to finish it. Youre just not that special white man. Just an ashamed albino.

This thread is blatant bait and so cringey by the left, LARPs, shills and "we wuz kangs" blacks.

Here's a nice read to differentiate and learn.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albinism

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_skin_color

>differencebetween.com/difference-between-disease-and-vs-disorder/

One is evolutionary, one is a disorder, both are not a disease, you uneducated baiting, shilling fucks.

Here's this too with a little salt on the side.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fZ_SJt9gMMg

>youtube.com/watch?v=olO17P-OYsI

>youtube.com/watch?v=deXn6yGL4ik

Get triggered.

WE

...and yet

>Ireland tries to bait
>doesn't know about post ID's

WE