YRYL: Patton Oscuck Edition

This man needs to have his career destroyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tfan5MacmsI
youtube.com/watch?v=tEXurYaIHao
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what career

Fpbp

So is this man just an ugly woman?

using the hashtag to make sure all of the twitter goons see it

This woman on the TLC show "my 600lb life" is living off your tax money.

Can't stand the leaf king

Just insult his wife.

Wait is he saying Islam is a mental disorder?

his wife died to get away from him
to think someone would choose the sweet embrace of death just to get away from u

What woman would not want the guy that played a sidekick to the legendary Kevin James?

That's it I'm boycotting King of Queens reruns.

So badass....

top bantz

i lose. my god do i hate the fat manlet cunt

Reminder that Patton killed his wife

amazing

Daily reminder this was the high point of Patton's career

youtube.com/watch?v=tfan5MacmsI

I almost feel bad for the guy. The loss of his wife must have been kind of unhinging

It's clear this man is a traitor to the nation. HANG HIM

how did she die?

Of shame

Honestly, just let him keep going and that will be all but assured. All these fading celebs believe the progs are actually a majority, when in reality they just shout the loudest. This has been proven time and time again this last year, and becoming militantly political is career suicide for the liberals right now.

Of death.

Jesus, fucking rekt

W E W L A D

E

W
L

A

D

Man it's still insane how James got tarred and feathered for a completely rational and well thought out video

Well one thing for sure it wasnt his wife!

what does his slut wife think about all of this?

I used to be best friends with Patton. At our high school reunion you could tell he became an elitist prick. Told him to eat shit and haven't heard from him since.

Innocent people were shot and BLM is protesting with "hands up don't shoot" at FLL

they won't release it, AND patton has a history of doing lots of drugs. i'm thinking they took some heavy shit and she didn't make it when he came to in the morning

>>they won't release it, AND patton has a history of doing lots of drugs. i'm thinking they took some heavy shit and she didn't make it when he came to in the morning

I guess it wasn't xanax then.

20/20 kek

It was Xanax od

1/4

2/4

3/4

Sick burn

4/4

>So, when it's NOW its 'doing something about mental health'? Did he have this opinion after Dylan roof shot-up a church? of course not.

He didn't link it together then.

On phone and can't see image properly, what's the basics of it?

James Rolfe did a video explaining why he wouldn't be watching or reviewing the Ghostbusters remake, the leftists went fucking insane and tried to ruin his career and life over it.

this bitch hates her life and it makes me happy. a win for the good guys

This was the worst one.

I hate bitter manlets

Holy shit. This person exists and will never understand why she is 40 with 10 cats, ever.

What the post below you said, James didn't even say anything negative or anything, just calmly explained he wasn't interested in the movie and didn't want to watch it or review it and the media went fucking nuts

All these comedians and actors I used to like are turning out to be retards. What is happening

William Shatner is pretty based on twitter funny enough

Their Jew masters told them to shill for hill or live on the streets. We can all see what choice they picked.

Most celebrities are retards. Comes with the territory of living in a bubble and having millions of people hang on your every word

This is sick and mean, but it needs doing because Patton is suppose to be smarter than what he's been doing.

Holy fuck, Patton Oswalt becomes more and more unbearable each passing day.

US media and leftists are fucking insane, how did it get like that in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEXurYaIHao

What career?

>Sublime Text
DROPPED

>zipper down
>time for your trip to skunktown

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh shit

757?

Have they said how she died yet or is it still to be determined?

Don't worry, the Shatman is safe

My god these are unfunny.

Oops replied to myself on accident but

Would have a beer with

>Patton Oswalt
Who? No seriously, who?

(((Hollywood)))

a god among men

kek this.

he is such a disgrace to the white race

scornful sarcasm is the wit of the lost and frightened and angry. this is an angry, lost, and frightened person with nothing to lose and no desire to gain. he's a threat to himself and others, and should be detained before he causes irreparable damage to those around him and beyond.

He was an 'It' comedian about 10 years ago.

that's a pic of people actually just leaving the airport

Literally who?