Obama created more jobs then any president ever

So under Obama 11 million jobs were created for its citizens? What chance does that idiot Trump have to compete with this great man?

Other urls found in this thread:

intellectualconservative.com/obama-proclaims-unemployment-down-11-million-jobs-created-but-he-doesnt-proclaim-the-following-facts/
investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>11 million jobs
>all minimum wage

gg

Dead-end part time jobs that people hate and have to take 3 of.

Yet, the percentage of Americans in the work force the lowest ever.

>CNN

Oh, wait. Nevermind.

kek

>it is a golden age in fast food places, 7-11s and supermarkets

MUH legacy

This is so god damn misleading it should be illegal.

How many people lost their jobs in 2008 and had to find new ones? I'm guessing they were all counted under "new jobs". How many people quit, and got a new job? Those were probably counted too.

>Obama created more jobs then any president ever
>Everybody lost jobs due to crash
>Economy stabilizes

>"LOOK OBAMA MADE JOBS"

>Lose your full time job because of shit economy.
>Have to get 2 part time jobs just to scrape by
>2 jobs created nigga!

Expanding government by creating needless waste is not to be celebrated.

Fox News says he lost jobs. The reason the statistics being used by CNN says jobs were created is because it counts unemployment, disability, and other social services as a job.

Redefine unemployment to "unemployed and seeking"
leave out millions of "not seeking" paupers

>"Obama" creates 11 million jobs

>US Population in 2008: 304 Million
>US Population in 2015: 320 Million

So he's behind the curve by about 5 million. Gotcha.

>im great!
>party dies
>im still great!

>Economy has a massive depression which removes millions of jobs
>Either economy continues to lose jobs or eventually self-heals and those millions of jobs come back
>economy self-heals and those millions of jobs come back

HOLY SHIT HE DID IT

i used to have a solid salary job until that fucking obamacare shit. company laid off a lot of people without seniority, especially those of us who were recent grads and just got hired.

so yeah, i suppose he's a great job creator because i work three fucking jobs now making 2/3 of what i made before.

fucking stupid ass

well looks like the leaf already said it before me

>spend 10,000,000,000,000 dollars of borrowed money
>improving anything
he's a fraud.

>for its citizens

>destroy 6 million fulltime jobs
>replace them with 12 million part time jobs
It's pretty basic.

>What chance does that idiot Trump have

Do you think all of trumps buildings popped up out of thin air?

Do you think they are run and maintained by magic?

Trump has been creating jobs for the people for years and years.

This
>all hail king nigger
/thread

How many people were born in the same time?

What is the average number of jobs created during an 8 year presidency?

How much debt was added or if debt was added was it spent on long term projects?

T'is correct. They need to expand it, it's the only place that will hire useless niggers.
~45% of Housing and Urban Development staff is niggers
~30% of VA staff is niggers.
etc.

This is also why your public services are so abysmaly shit and ineffective. It's filled to the brim with niggers.

> they start counting over a year after he took office

>Cuck News Network

>First black man created 10 Gorzillion jobs.

>How much debt was added
A lot.

intellectualconservative.com/obama-proclaims-unemployment-down-11-million-jobs-created-but-he-doesnt-proclaim-the-following-facts/

What a coincidence almost the same number as illegal "migrants".

job growth < population growth
sage

It's frightening that we live in a world where you can't even trust the news with those numbers, because they're ideologically invested in boosting Obama's image. You're more or less forced to do your own research.

>Kill 1 job
>Replace with 2 mcjobs

Looking this up now
it looks like 16 million people were born in the USA since obama took office

Also there is an 18% increase in adult able body people not in the work force in the USA since said time.

So since obama took office 32 million people "lost" their job
42 million without jobs
add 11 million jobs
32 million still without

Again this is not retired people this is able body adults who are not retirement age

Post the Bush maps

muh reaganomics

investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

and which jobs were killed exactly?

This is idiotic data manipulation.

The percentage of able adults working a full time job is at an all-time low.

Coincidence?

The economy improved so much that we threw the Democrats out of every position the Democrats held federally.

I'm not even saying he was bad. But that is his legacy.

>11 million jobs*
>*a majority of which were non-fulltime jobs without benefits

>and part-time

Bullshit becouse of Obama care everyone had to get 2-3 jobs becouse it's harder to get one full time job becouse they are forced to give health care at full time

Many full-time jobs were lost, but the industrious Millenials get three part-time jobs instead.

He also tried to start ww3

>Pass law that forces millions of full time jobs to provide health care coverage

>They fire full time employees and hire two part-time employees in their place

>Claim job growth

Even after being adjusted for inflation, average wages grew throughout most of Obama's second term.

this thread is surprisingly woke, where is obama leaf to correct the record?

Reagan created more

Numbers and analysis support obama.

Numbers and analysis is NOT something that conservatives are comfortable with for this very reason.

underrated post.

Not only Reagan created more.

Reagan created more full-time jobs than Obama created jobs at all.

>be 18 Years old
>Have qt conservative Bf
>started my career 3 months ago in real estate
>Live in a shitty liberal neighborhood where these people are brainless morons who cant find good work and think the dems will help them
>Call me a racist and not a real gay person
>Apparently only true gays are liberals
Serious question, do democrats keep poor people and blacks, poor and stupid just so they can keep receiving their votes...

These makes my fuckin boil too when they criticize me and my bf....

fred doesnt post their raw data so take your nigger graphs elsewhere.

>>Inflation was three times higher under Reagan than under Obama
>>Therefore Reagan is better at controlling inflation than Obama.

And yet there is a 30% increase in food stamp recipients.

I love you guys. You just get it. Minimum wage part time jobs, people work 2-3 of them and earn less than they did at the one they had before.
This is my home. This is my "safe space." And as pussy as that might feel I can literally breath out a relaxing sigh when j see that you guys get it too. Love you all.

You're making me screech. Please stop. I like my bubble and I hate niggers.

>839 from 405 (50% reduction) is worse than 3 to 164 (30 times increase)

ok

Enjoy

if the economy was so great, why were interest rates kept at 0% for so long?

Republicans controlled congress for 6 of those 8 years.

I don't think you understand how jobs work. Positions don't disappear when you quit or die, kid. I mean, wtf.

>do democrats keep poor people and blacks, poor and stupid just so they can keep receiving their votes...

Democrats cater and kowtow to the poor and downtrodden; doesn't it make sense that they want more people poor and downtrodden so they can stay in power?

Much like Republicans, I'm sure, would want more people to be rich.

Nice bait

>mfw when 7 and cant even get a job
THANKS OBAMA

No, he didn't.

With nearly 100 million adults not participating in the workforce, only the gullible would believe such ridiculousness!

With millions of those underemployed, working multiple part time jobs, and counting one that had been laid off, then rehired as a "new job"...It's no wonder Trump won 83% of US counties, the vote was a resounding repudiation of his economic policies.

>Believing numbers published by the most opaque administration in American history

lmaoing at ur life

Reagan reigned in that inflation like a boss.

Do you also think obama is to blame for the retarded iraq war? because thats what it sounds like you are implying

>leaf

fuckin kek

Implying more jobs created

Severe decrease in full time jobs
Increase in part time

Economic stagnation
Pad the stats

Day of the rake soon.

Are you really sure you want to start bringing "the context of the situation when they became president" into this comparison?

>>if the economy was so great, why were interest rates kept at 0% for so long?

So we could borrow money for free. Monthly interest payments on debt actually decreased under Obama, since we were paying off old loans with high interest rates with new loans at 0% interest rates. We couldn't get away with literally charging people to borrow money for them like happened in Europe for a bit, but the government still got great terms on those loans

Yeah, I'm sure all of those highly specialized professionals love working at fucking Costco for below minimum wage.

What's your retarded bitch passive aggressive question supposed to mean?

Reagan inherited a shitty economy too. Stagflation is 10 times worse than a mere economical crisis.

This is the sixmillionth such "final tally."

That's a laugh, since obama is killing more business.

As others have said, minimum wage and part time shouldn't count and it's not like he personally had anything to do with them. Quality not quantity. McDonald's can make a a lot more hamburgers than cullivers per hour. But that don't mean shit

I don't get it.

You can't talk about how bad things were under Reagan while simultaneously ignoring the Great Recession starting in 2007.

stagflation is worse than recession, basic economics, open a book pls

>So under Obama 11 million jobs were created for its citizens?

I thought being a jihadist for ISIS was volunteer work.

It's called quantitative easing.
9 trillion dollars will create a lot of "jobs"

Didn't know CTR hired 11millions people. Also CNN = FAKE and GAY

jesus christ your replying privileges should be taken away for at least a year.

Things were great under reagen. Like I said he reigned in the crazy inflation that carter left him

It does when companies need to lay off workers and restructure.

>leaf

You thick son? A conservative propaganda news network launched one month after the 1996 election and has been slowly and effectively brainwashing plebs up to present day.

He is also the president of the USA, how does it feel burger knowing a black man has succeeded you and your ancestors and your children...Them superior white genes aye boi

I honestly have no clue what you are trying to say, FOX news hated Trump from day 1.I mean they obviously disliked liberals more, but both the liberal and conservative(FOX) media were against trump and yet he still won.

> Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract
>investing.com/news/economy-news/nearly-95-of-all-job-growth-during-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

pic related

stopped reading at the CNN logo

> no one mentions most of those jobs are temp/part time or contract jobs
Who fcking cares about all these fake statistics. Go into "cave mode" for a few years and focus on acquiring a top tier profession that will make the rest of your life comfy as fuck.

firing already employed US citizens and sending the jobs overseas is not creating new jobs.

That is just being an asshole.