These were the responses to that live stream when 4 suburban Chicago youths bullied a young schoolmate

These were the responses to that live stream when 4 suburban Chicago youths bullied a young schoolmate.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

It's unrealistic when you realize most people wouldn't let it happen without a civil war. Unless you want a civil war.

Yes please.

We're probably going to live to see one anyway at this rate, and I'm perfectly fine with that. The only real challenge comes with military intervention.

Kek approves.

I don't get unironically pissed on Sup Forums often

>QkESEfUg
That goes for you, too, taco niggers.

>censoring the names

why

This

Gas all kikes and niggers.

It's basically as if Sup Forums stumbled upon a nigger lynching stream

>take a lesson my niggas! this is war

oh my god please let i be true. Imagine the day that these people realise what unimaginably horrifying beast they have awakend. There is nothing as brutal as an angered white population.

This is exactly what we do when a nigger gets killed by police. Stop being hypocrites. I hate niggers and niggers hate me.

because they're dailystormer falseflags and probably have names like "KaNGzDinduNuddin" etc

>Durant dropped 27 on 11 shots

Audible keks over here

A lot of families would be destroyed and people would be caught in the crossfire. I just know that there are too many politically correct people in this country to allow anything close to eugenics come about, and so it would be a bloody battle.

So that leaves a question: What's a country to run off to while this is going on?

>at least flush once
Ok I keked at that one

>we

I don't take a random guy on the street and do faggot shit to him, no.

>THIS IS WAR

Well Sup Forums?

>I would have made him suck muh dik too

Depends on your preferences, skills, and ability to change locations.

>niggers being niggers
what else would you expect?

huh no, it's real, i took the screencap myself

i didn't censor it, not sure why op did it

I can't tell if these are real people or not, because those are the kinds of names African-American youths would say.

They're just saying silly things. They're not inciting violence. Nothing to see here, goyims!

I SMELL BULLSHIT FAKE PROFILES

LelBron gave it away

They weren't fake and they were getting upvotes

God damn I want an excuse to use my concealed carry

Facebook live is so retarded I saw it getting tortured on Facebook live