Okay so I don't really believe in supernatural crap, but a few days ago I had a "prophetic" dream about war in Norway

Okay so I don't really believe in supernatural crap, but a few days ago I had a "prophetic" dream about war in Norway.
How likely is this to happen in the near future?

Was there any sign of repeating numerals in your dream?

Better pick up a rifle nigger, Russia is coming

Don't worry user there will be no war. They already won. They're is no one to fight them but basement dwellers. And we can't even defeat virginity

Not that I can recall.

not gonna happen then, you're safe.

i keep having plane crash dreams. different specifics each time. location, vantage point, etc.
what if one day hundreds of planes literally dropped out of the sky.
hacking from russia would be blamed as most new planes are run through a computer.
instant WW3.

Sup Forums, the post

Do Norwegians have magic powers???
I'm pretty sure the Finnish do.

You are from Norway, that means you know the place, the society and the situation. Maybe consciously you never thought war would happen, but subconsciously your brain sees all the redflags and knows war is coming, so your subconscious brain sends the message to (you) via a dream.

Lets ask Kek.

Survey says

WEW

Oh yeah? Well here they are. The prophecy will come true. Check em

HYDE YOUR CHILDREN

The coke is not even diet one.

I guess
What difference at this point does it make?

Ask again later

Oh fuck.

I've had a few scarily prophetic dreams in my life, but I can never get a gf in them. Sad.

WORLD WAR 3 CONFIRMED

War in Norway confirmed

will we see nuclear war this year?

was it about the coming dawn?

Gonna need more than doubles to start war

I had dreams of being in a nuclear blast before election day, shit made me wake up heavy breathing

how have i not seen this pepe yet?, saved.
take my fresh OC, charles bronson pepe.

"Hey guys i don't believe in brain-dead superstition surrounding my shitty dreams but i'll blog about it anyway on Sup Forums because i'm a fucking queer-cunt"

WAR
A
R

NNnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Why would anyone want to go to war with the country that makes black metal and pretty Aryan girls?

USA and Sweden. We're going to poz their problematic negholes.

It will be Canada that will attack them.

saved, nice work pal

Dude i could eat that pizza by myself
It barely has any topping on it
Wouldn't drink the coke tho, it takes too much room in my belly

Those wales must have not walked a single km in their lives to be that fat

It could be the memory of the life you lived before this one or a manifestation of psychological problems brought on by what you believe to be problems in your country, its hard to decipher dreams with limited information.

Lauderdale was false flag