Obama Federalize Elections

youtube.com/watch?v=oAp8AUZ9fRE

Obama federalized elections so that he can steal the election from Trump. Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-06/stunning-last-minute-power-grab-obama-designates-election-systems-critical-infrastru
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literal civil war, issue is, is trump has the good brass that troops are loyal to and Obama will have drafted SJW's that would get decimated. Is Obama secretly /ourguy leading the lefties to their demise?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-06/stunning-last-minute-power-grab-obama-designates-election-systems-critical-infrastru
>I have determined that election infrastructure in this country should be designated as a subsector of the existing Government Facilities critical infrastructure sector. Given the vital role elections play in this country, it is clear that certain systems and assets of election infrastructure meet the definition of critical infrastructure, in fact and in law.
>I have reached this determination so that election infrastructure will, on a more formal and enduring basis, be a priority for cybersecurity assistance and protections that the Department of Homeland Security provides to a range of private and public sector entities. By “election infrastructure,” we mean storage facilities, polling places, and centralized vote tabulations locations used to support the election process, and information and communications technology to include voter registration databases, voting machines, and other systems to manage the election process and report and display results on behalf of state and local governments.

Good. National voter ID law when?

BUMP

Bump.

Don't let this slide. I know most of you faggots aren't out partying tonight.

If he refuses to step down there will be civil war.

What the hell is happening

As to quote one rogue conservative: "14!"

Nothing can stop this.

The trick here is that it is now illegal for voters to know how their votes are handled or totaled. That's straight up. Only the "privileged" will be allowed to know that, because it is now "critical infrastructure", and that makes it protected from all public inquiries and laws like FOIA. And a crime to openly discuss it.

I can't imagine how that could ever go wrong, can you?

Keep this shit bumped, lads.

Is this why Ft. Lauderdale was shot up?

Except it's already too late.
EC votes were tallied in public and Trump won.
It's over.

After Jan 20.

Bump

I think Obama's probably gonna go into full meltdown mode in his last 2 weeks since HIS LEGUHSEE will be gone soon... I just hope he doesn't go too apeshit crazy since that's just gonna be more put into Trump's hands and I'd rather not have our country go to shit because Obama doesn't like winners

Bump

No American would buy this. It will never get implemented

>centralized vote tabulations
FUCK NO.

Nice flag
Are you really a chink or are you on a proxy?

Trump will just undo it

American in China using a proxy that gives me the Chinese flag.

Kinda funny setup, but it gets my posts more attention generally.

Dude, he's trying to start a fucking war with Russia on his way out. He's already gone apeshit.

has our nigger in chief been compromised fellow Ameri-Bro?

We tried to do this this easy way

but it seems he wants to do it the hard way