Great job Finland. Trulya shining star of Europe

Great job Finland. Trulya shining star of Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s0VxGRWPh28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is that a human?

This is a disgrace. Putin should bomb the shit out of Helsinki.

The blonde, while maybe more attractive than the winner, isn't very pretty either. Neither should even be in the finalists imo

You really don't believe she's the most beautiful woman in Finland?

That is one ugly nigger.
damn.

She isn't absolutely mindblowing, but she's probably an easy 8 if you took her body into account. Other girl is a 3.

Guess they're giving him a free pass since he's a tranny nigger.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING HIDEOUS

Finland was owned by Sweden for 500 years.

finland flag look like sweden. i just notice

And the top one is quite ugly as well

>took her body into account

Ehhh, I dunno. I found some other pictures of her and think she might be second because she has the politically correct "full figure" body type.

I can't take Sup Forums autists seriously after fucking Voe is hailed as a 10/10 when she looks just like a typical Norwegian guy.

Helsinki is most culturally enriched city.

Second is Turku and then Oulu, but those cant get close to Helsinki-tier.

Ah, yeah that chick doesn't really look any better than the average college whore around here.

The fuck are you doing, Finland? That's your top 2?

Please deal with your cucks, Finland:

She probably has the coke snorting potential of 10 Colombians.

Got-damn..he's uglier than Obama's husband Michelle

They have hot girls in Finland. Why are those people even in the contest.

i bet this happened by voters feeling bad that she would be embarrassed so they voted for her and then when she won they were regretful, but it was too late and if they expressed that then they would be persecuted bc current year

I dont care gay country gay continent every single one of you cucks are in the same boat. Especially americucks

She's not amazing but she's better than the ape.

Looks like shit was already bombed out of Helsinki and onto a pageant

you can tell she's not wearing panties from the hole in the shorts.

Who thinks Putin should cleanse lesser-sweden of the Fingols?

I DO!!!

What is the judging criteria?

tbqh I dont like either but miss helsinki is a joke

youtu.be/s0VxGRWPh28

Last place:

No, not trolling

Are these contests judged by angry dikes or blind men? Jesus.

I'd guess some feminist shits/ Politically correct idiots. I know that girl who ended up in last place, Vivianne Eksymä, and my mind cannot comprehend how that nigger is objectively more beautiful than her

Who gives a fuck, these "beauty" contests are a scheme to sell toxic cosmetic products and all the girls who win are generic fakes. Don't pay attention to them

Damn.

Every Finn I've met was redpilled as fuck. How does this happen?

>Great job Finland. Trulya shining star of Europe.

This woman was Miss Finland 1996.
When racist white country chose a mixed race Miss Finland actually based on her looks.

Virtue signaling narcissism (tolerance whoring, social status whoring = suvakkihuorailu) must be a form of reverse racism.
Just like you are not supposed say to a retarded child that she is retarded, no one told that ugly brown woman she is too ugly because she is less than a full adult because of her niggerisness.
They just gave her Miss Helsinki title like retarded child's participation trophy.

This is the most obviously politically motivated appointment I have ever seen in one of these pageants.

Looks good, but feels heavily photoshopped. Still better tho

They're butthurt that that beauty judge AI btfo d darkies

damn, now i know why my ancestors left

That nose could snort more cocaine lines per second then scarface could in a day.

This is not political nor virtue signaling. It's a plea for attention from the promoters of the pageant. They are trying to get people to talk about it.

>dikes
Shouldnt they choose the attractive one then?

Nah, they jelly.

Ugly for a nigress

its sheer fucking racism, beyonce is an attractive black woman. the fact they actually chose an ugly black female is a disgrace to everyones intelligence.

freedom is slavery.

That's a man, baby.

I think that's the best austins powers reference I've seen to date. Well done.

Am I the only one here really fucking mad? You guys are all laughing and not taking this thing seriousyl.. AM I THE ONLY ONE ?

Pageants haven't been relevant for years.

whats like the 6th flag - i know norway, sweden, finland, iceland, denmark. is it one of those baltic non-countries?

Why do countries in this part of the world have such ugly and completely unoriginal flags?

What the fuck happened to you people.

>There is a dick under that dress