Why do so many Japanese men make videos teaching white men how to take their women?

Why do so many Japanese men make videos teaching white men how to take their women?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMC7urg428k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>teaching white men
who says it's for whites? they need to teach their own men somehow.

>headpats
Oh, man

>Why do so many Japanese men make videos teaching white men how to take their women?

Because they think that if all white men chase after chink woman then they, the asian men, can sneak there way into white women.

It's weird, I was watching some stuff like this on YouTube, and one girl was talking about how her parents told her to marry a foreigner. Reasons cited: they are taller and more social.

>teaching

Any hints about dating women coming from women(Like your pic) should immediately be discarded

The Japanese are using Aryan genes to breed a group of hyper attractive waifus. Just think, the submissiveness of a Japanese wife combined with the looks of a white woman.

I'm not planning on dating another Japanese anytime soon. Fuck all that shit.

They are hoping we will return the favor.

Japanese women are not submissive. Nor do they want kids or get married. Why is this shit always memed. 99% of them work 60 hours a week and pay for rental boyfriend companionship because they don't want to put in the work of meeting people naturally and letting relations progeess on its own efforts.

It's too much work for the average Japanese to pretend they have emotions, so they resort to vending machine style social interactions.

>Why is this shit always memed.
We got lots of weebs who think anime girls=japanese women

Their a bunch of beta cucks you fuckin weebo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dMC7urg428k

This is hard to watch. These girls literally want a 1950s American man to lead them, and all they have in Japan are fucking autistic man children who play pokemon go

Because until recently, asian women in general were very submissive, that's what your culture was, what it's turned into no one knows because your borders are completely locked, we have to use your anime to try to decipher what the fuck is going on in japan.

Who is that girl? Why japanon?

>2017
>want to chase after a human, expensive, annoying, bitchy whore
>instead of a beautiful loving anime girlfriend

>making excuses because youre too afraid to approach women

These girls are so sex deprived. Man up

Because weebos watch them and that equals clicks and money

>>Mexican intellectual

im... im black. do i have a chance with a beautiful japanese woman?

Lol according to your memes they are, sure. What, do you think these ugly ass bitches are waiting for you to save them over on their island?

birth rate crisis

>2017
>thinking anime is more fulfilling that a tight wet vagina around your dick

sup puerto rican user, how is life on the island, thoughts on ricky rossello?

Id never date a non white

Huh. I'm not afraid of Japanese women. They look at me as a bank account or free dinner. I'm in a relationship with a Jap for 2 years now. I had more fun messing around with Filipino girls than trying to get through a job interview cringey "date" with a Japanese girl that basically looked at me as a production number.

its called rape man, what the fuck, its 2017 who "dates".

the only date is a date rape.

I'm blaming dating apps and social media used as a filter/screening process for potential dates. Not to mention the 10s to 100s of white knights that try hard on any mildly attractive woman.

I'm glad I have never resorted to social media to promote myself to get dates. Most happened organically from meetings at bars/clubs/events.

It's really a big red flag if any girl has a number of apps buzzing with notifications. You're just one swipe away from someone "better" than you in some way. Women have this option of treating people as numbers/stats to rank from best to worst.

It's a really shallow/shitty "evolution" of how technology has devalued genuine social relationships. I could go on about this, but seriously it's frustrating.

I'm going to Japan for 1 month to find a wife, I'll take all the advice I can get.

>You will never go to glorious Nippon and find your real life Misato

Life is suffering famalams

Japanese men bring over Filipino women as housemaids of some sort if that says anything about Japanese women.

Comfort women aren't really a meme after all.

Same shit is happening in US. Everyone is one swipe away from being single.

I wonder how China is going to integrate that into their social credit score "experiment?"

>Asian women carry the crazy gene
>Manifest as self hating

I might fake outrage at wmaf but I'm actually glad all those white boys are taking a bullet for my asian bros

Don't even tell me.

beggar can be choosers...

>until recently, asian women in general were very submissive
Wrong they're were never submissive they just agreed to which roles to play: Women take care of the home and men provide prestige to that house.

Population decrease so they want white men to make more babies for them. They should get Indians and Chinese people to do that job though.

but misato is a slut. literally worst girl in the franchise. Even the uptight science bitch is hotter. Mmm damn I'd like to get into that fucked up bitches panties.

Chinese don't mind white guys, but Japanese are very elitist and racist against anyone not Japanese. Being white, black, yellow, brown doesn't give any slight advantages.

Although there are certain Jap women that like outsiders, you are just a secret/fetish to them until they get bored.

They aren't crazy enough to break off family ties to run off with you in your home country unless there are some anons that can pitch in. You'd have better luck with Chinese women from Taiwan or Hong Kong.

You have to remember Japan doesn't really have a history of being colonized, unless America counts, but a lot of them dislike Americans.