What are Sup Forums's thoughts on changing your lastname when you get married?

what are Sup Forums's thoughts on changing your lastname when you get married?

I want to either combine the name of my spouse with mine or just create an entirely new name for my future family.

she takes my last name, or she can fuck off.

Depends are you a girl or a boy?

Are you the guy on the left by any chance?

her asshole takes my dick

she will take my last name, as my property.

This

I'm the end of my family name so if I marry my family name will disappear

I mean it's not that big of a deal but it does bother me a little

Nerd culture is the fucking worst. I bet that girl doesn't give a shit about batman and that hapas twink has never even watched wayne's world

You should take your wife's sons last name. That's the only way to show her you truly love her.

I'm just going to pick a whole new name. probably Litler or Joebbles.

This is the correct answer.

My mother changed her last name from a beautiful Finngolian one and replaced it with a stupid flashy "Unique" american name.
Can you seriously pick a whole new name?
Is it acceptable in this case that I take my wife's name?

>game stop
>orange hair
>(((nerd))) culture

>I want to either combine the name of my spouse with mine or just create an entirely new name for my future family.

Enjoy the divorce cuck

Hyphenated names are ugly and unsustainable. Keep your lastnames and name male children after the fafthet and female children after the mother.

I'm of the House of David thus I have the LORD's name as my last...I think I'm going to keep it goy.

The wife takes the husband's name, period. I have degenerate female friends who say they'd keep their last names. I don't know why it is seen as some bad thing now.

yeah women need to fall in line. If you marry a woman who isn't secondary to you prepare to get cucked
>you know what I mean

how does this even come up unless you are a fucking cuck and your wife knows it?
this is one of those times its okay to slap a bitch.

or should i say " fiance "

Fake and gay.