Exploring our oceans: Dont you fucking do it

You know how scientists are always clamoring about how we know more about outer space then we do our own oceans?

Maybe there is a fucking reason for that
1. The ocean sucks
2. Who wants to be around some faggy fish
3. Fuck salt

Let me explain to you something Sup Forums
We never need to explore our fucking oceans because theres nothing cool down there
So dont you go looking because your going to waste your time my time and humanities time

I dont understand why anyone would wanna go check out that bullshit

If you wanna get the same experience just go to the deepend of the pool or a pond and its the same exact shit just deeper

I repeat there is nothing cool in our unexplored oceans and aint nobody got time to find it out

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/isaiah/27-1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=NzzGWfPI2YU
biblehub.com/philippians/3-21.htm
biblehub.com/1_corinthians/15-50.htm
biblehub.com/1_timothy/1-9.htm
wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-07/09/china-underwater-mining-station
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21774447
telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/9951299/Japan-breaks-Chinas-stranglehold-on-rare-metals-with-sea-mud-bonanza.html
seacormarine.com/
nautilusminerals.com/s/Home.asp
neptuneminerals.com/
en.dcnsgroup.com/energy/civil-nuclear-engineering/flexblue/
gizmag.com/otec-plant-lockheed-martin-reignwood-china/27164/
thegwpf.org/worlds-methane-hydrate-mining-begins-japans-coast/
kampachifarm.com/
techland.time.com/2012/11/01/best-inventions-of-the-year-2012/slide/a-drifting-fish-farm/
openblue.com/
abc.net.au/news/2013-06-13/nrn-seaweed-farm-trial-for-sa/4751212
oceanspar.com/seastation.htm
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/11/the-coming-green-wave-ocean-farming-to-fight-climate-change/248750/
jul.com/
redseastar.com/aboutus-en.php
huvafenfushi.peraquum.com/Spa/default.aspx
conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/hotels/maldives/conrad-maldives-rangali-island-MLEHICI/amenities/restaurants.html
kihavah-maldives.anantara.com/facilities.aspx
inhabitat.com/poseidon-undersea-resorts-finalize-designs-for-outlandish-submerged-hotel-in-fiji/
youtube.com/watch?v=6cIjgL2lkwA
popsci.com/science/article/2012-09/aquatic-life-dennis-chamberland
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-3288737.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9DBTCNVrqPw
blueseed.co/
seasteading.org/
hydronaut.eu
seaorbiter.com/home/
aquarius.fiu.edu/
biblehub.com/james/2-8.htm
biblehub.com/james/3-8.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=FSbFO9ftb-s
youtube.com/watch?v=dB2BzpyXsUk
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 12
youtube.com/watch?v=d2hRTLdvdnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dont come down here

kek wills it

try and stop me faggot I'm tying a cinderblock to a gopro right now and ill drop it off the pier i swear on me mum i will

Just leave me alone okay

Its lame down here
There isnt any cool stuff

Because keeping pressure in is way way way easier than keeping the pressure out.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

KEK SHALL DELIVER US TO THE OCEAN

Guys.. Guys.. Im fucking begging you here

Theres nothing cool down here

Go to space or something

It's just monsters down there.

Pic never related.

Hello Cthulhu and/or sub aquatic alien.

kek'd

GEE I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST?

FUCK YOU, NEPTUNE. WE'RE COMING FOR YOUR SEA GOLDS AND REDHEAD DAUGHTERS

NO FUCK OFF THIS IS MY HOME

kraken.. defense mechanism set to "defend key installations" why do you think the japs invented gorirra.. look up devils triangle

>captain we have spotted an island
>where is it
>it was right there but now it isn't
>ship attacked
>KRAKEEEN..

"In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea."

Stay away from certain areas, a powerful sentinel that activates by proximity after those who made it set it to go and are not there anymore. And if it's set to attack if you get near it, you've got a problem.

obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=NzzGWfPI2YU

friendly reminder, when you leave a place, remember to turn off the lights.. something with unlimited power source and ability to repair itself, it just keeps trucking long after you leave..

Said so so plainly the armor of this beast and how it is impervious to attack, man does not have technology to fight this thing, stay out of its way.

The bermuda triangle might be very similar in this way. Several key installations around the earth. In nordic lore it is the winding serpent encompassing the entire world (they were avid sailors) in certain areas it attacks. (installations or installations it percieves to still exist as a perimeter).

standing orders, destroy any and all intruders. With nobody to reprogram it or stop it it keeps trucking thousands of years later.

>Neptune has a US IP
>It's highly unlikely he's VPNing
>He's somewhere in territorial waters
Gotcha now, fucker.

Definitely need to spend more time studying the humanities.

There's a reason why we have charted more of space and know more about space than our oceans, there's a little asshole living there that if you get too close to certain areas/depths, you have a problem that you won't be able to fix except if you run.

And ships dissapear and people vanish. Even in some cases airplanes.. that don't get out of the way fast enough.

you don't believe in Atlantis?

Good goyim, never meddle around the vast unexplored abyss where priceless relics and unfathomable history are certainly entombed

>falling for the ocean exploring (Jew)))

Pssh, Not likely.

Top lel they are cowards.. indeed.

Boy did you pull this pasta out of the back of your pantry? Cause that shit is old.

>unfathomable

Oh you.

magnetic and different anomalies when flying, you're over kraken.. RUN!!! go straight up! and as far away as possible.. Method used to disable enemy vessels before the primary attack.

Oh great ,its this thread again
I had a dream where I saw flying space ships coming and going from the ocean then saw a big headed alien with huge black eyes using the OK hand sign telepathically telling me everything was OK.. so Yah I don;t see any reason to go down there...

nothing like that, just a derelict ai sentinel abiding by standing orders. That has pierced into the myths of man and still there are areas that sailors know they should stay away from or ships and even airplanes mysteriously vanish.

You should have figured it out already.. with all the clues.. that it's not an animal when god says in the bible he will rid us of it, it's a bit of a thing that we can't handle ourselves.. #notallsquids..

t. Deep One

I love these threads

The more sophisticated boat/airplane you are on the more it percieves you to be a threat. If you are not a threat it doesn't care.

Not sophisticated you stay above the water, and you can't do much, more sophisticated you might go underneath and explore to your hearts content.

Ay hole up, was that guy ok?

I'm starting to hate this pasta

Some places it might attack anyway if you get too close. But mostly it would leave you alone, but some areas.. that man knows well.. to not frequent so often..

>Just leave me alone okay
>Its lame down here

Russia already found Organism 46-B in lake vostok
so shut your dick holster

> faggy fish
> KEK'D hard

>there's nothing cool down there

then what the fuck is that in the bottom left of your pic????

What is the purpose of these pasta threads? They're spoopy and now I wanna know what's down there.

lol'd well

>i'm starting to hate this pasta
>let's explore space
>sorry you can't do that yet cause you're a bunch of fags
>let's explore the sea
>sorry you can't do that because a bunch that left declared you a bunch of fags then left
>can i atleast do this.. sure okay..

come on man, we don't deserve that understanding look at us.. what would we do with it if we got it.. bad things.. yeah a tiny % of us might do good things, what about the rest that would abuse it? neither and/or.. If you really believe the notion that people are inherently good you are in that tiny % already and you don't know how tragic the rest of the world can be..

What's the best option.. change us..

biblehub.com/philippians/3-21.htm
"Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."

biblehub.com/1_corinthians/15-50.htm
"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption."

Those tiny % that live their lives in this ignorance aside from what the sheltered life of the free world have provided them what does god say of those.. they have it inside them.. already, but the rest do not.. what is the law for.. for all the rest of these assholes because they don't care to act good unless they have to.. The law is for those who don't have it within themselves..

biblehub.com/1_timothy/1-9.htm
"Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers"

It's for all the assholes, people who try to be nice because they have it inside them to be, don't dissuade them but just understand that you're an asshole and as such you need to follow the law, instead of being an asshole.. And the law is for you because otherwise you wouldn't give a fuck.

And what is the highpoint of the law, to love your neighbourgh as yourself upon this is all the law and all the prophets.. this is what those who do not have it inheritly in them refuse to follow essentially, so they need strict laws sadly. But if they would do this by their own compulsion then they would be better. But they don't do they :)

Those either require law as a teacher or force as a guide. That is what they respect. it does not come naturally to them sadly.

WE

And then you have all these wordly morons that talk about equality when it is not, when a man is killed with a clawhammer for some idiot that owed him 3 dollars.. and we're supposed to pretend that we are all equal in our minds.. who are they trying to joke?

God didn't lie they did.

You are literally the under-satan. Stop fucking lurking cthulu and kill canada already

All lost civilizations and extraterrestrial evidence will be found at the bottom of the ocean.

Stop being a nigger, and map that bitch in high-res!!!

Oh boy, this thread again! Here's my old pasta.

Minerals:
wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-07/09/china-underwater-mining-station
bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21774447
telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/9951299/Japan-breaks-Chinas-stranglehold-on-rare-metals-with-sea-mud-bonanza.html
seacormarine.com/
nautilusminerals.com/s/Home.asp
neptuneminerals.com/

Energy:
en.dcnsgroup.com/energy/civil-nuclear-engineering/flexblue/
gizmag.com/otec-plant-lockheed-martin-reignwood-china/27164/
thegwpf.org/worlds-methane-hydrate-mining-begins-japans-coast/

Farming:
kampachifarm.com/
techland.time.com/2012/11/01/best-inventions-of-the-year-2012/slide/a-drifting-fish-farm/
openblue.com/
abc.net.au/news/2013-06-13/nrn-seaweed-farm-trial-for-sa/4751212
oceanspar.com/seastation.htm
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2011/11/the-coming-green-wave-ocean-farming-to-fight-climate-change/248750/

Recreational:
jul.com/
redseastar.com/aboutus-en.php
huvafenfushi.peraquum.com/Spa/default.aspx
conradhotels3.hilton.com/en/hotels/maldives/conrad-maldives-rangali-island-MLEHICI/amenities/restaurants.html
kihavah-maldives.anantara.com/facilities.aspx
inhabitat.com/poseidon-undersea-resorts-finalize-designs-for-outlandish-submerged-hotel-in-fiji/

Undersea colonization:
youtube.com/watch?v=6cIjgL2lkwA
popsci.com/science/article/2012-09/aquatic-life-dennis-chamberland and [2]cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-3288737.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9DBTCNVrqPw

Ocean surface colonization:
blueseed.co/
seasteading.org/

Scientific:
hydronaut.eu
seaorbiter.com/home/
aquarius.fiu.edu/

Nice bait NWO

It would be cool if some kind of sea creature lived deep in the ocean, but most biologists would probably say that's unlikely.

how's atlantis this time of year, user?

It's not biological, it's a robotic sentinel.
>le this is unlikely
>le can't get in there
>le in the places they explore they find new species all the time
>le this thing is not even part of any food chain..
take it with a grain of salt.. afterall we are the salt of the earth but if the salt has lost its savour wherewith should the earth be salted?

American want all delicious deep sea dolphin for himself hahahahaha. No.

Fuck you Aquaman we're going to go down there and take pictures of fish dicks as much as we want

I guess this is the time to post this

>(((((They))))) don't want us to find their location

>t. assmad investigator
shit dude you got 0 SAN

would strongly advice against it.

Underrated post

A challenge to the profane, destroy the beast in the sea and you will undermine gods prophecy.. you want to try and say that you can deal with it.. go ahead.. not my funeral.. and implying the military does not already know to stay away.

Bring me the head of this beast and you will have gone to outer space and back, it is not an animal :)

If you truly want to bet your mortal coil on it, go for it, do not say i did not warn you for what it will do to you.

But here is one of your chances, he says he will destroy it and urging you to stay away.. you think you are more powerful than god.. slay it.. at your own peril.

Go on.. you have the direct opportunity to prove many people wrong..

Reminder:
"In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea."

That has been troubling sailors all over the world.

OIDF detected. What are you hiding water nigger?

Is there a lefit source on these sentinles in lore or fiction somewhere? Is it lovecraft? Seems like lovecraft...

but what if whoever kills it is just acting out God's will?

>Is there a lefit source on these sentinles in lore or fiction somewhere? Is it lovecraft? Seems like lovecraft...
The sentinel directly no.. but the winding serpent, its in norse mythology avid sailors around the world how and where it attacks.. but islands appearing out of nowhere and dissapearing are one of the signs that you're right over an area where it's very aggressive.

Jörmungandr midgard serpent from the norse avid sailors and adventurers.

kraken and this thing.

It doesn't act as anyones will nor with any determination, but all comes back to the spirit..

It's set on defense/attack.. whoever it destroys is not of some grand purpose but automation. But nobody left to turn it off.

>gods will
Is it gods will when someone suffers and dies, or when someone gets a bad disease.. nothing to do with it.. gods will is overarching things like a sequential blueprint.

gods will he has already explained that we all love eachother and that is his way. That "this is way of god" or "that is way of god" isn't that more akin to how we try to manipulate eachother.. what matters is how we are inside.. to spirit we return from spirit we go.

this thing is a sentinel it destroys indiscriminate because it is a robot without feeling. it does not care if you are good or evil it destroys you regardless for being there. A robot is a 3rd way of being.. beyond good and evil but having neither in concern.

It just does what it is programmed to do, why god destroys it instead of asking it how it feels about the situation.. it's not sentinent, it does what it is programmed to do. And it attacks those who try to turn it off.

>Denmark samefagging so much it's painful
At least what he's saying is kind of interesting...

not sure but I think you may have misunderstood
I mean the person to destroy the robot would be the one acting as the sword of God
God may urge people to avoid it simply because most don't possess His grace
God acts through His people, why would this be any different?

We have feelings we care, but look at a galaxy, we are so small to all these things, objectives and key points to our journey is the thing god wants, and how he wishes us to traverse it by loving eachother.. and petty man and woman say "god made you so and so for that" and "god hurt you so to prove my case" and "god is surely in me because he did this way" what is that but human ego?

Did he not say he would change you towards his body.. this is just manipulation towards some against others.. and making others ashamed so that some can feign purity when they are blind by themselves. God has bigger concerns than the foolish games of man. when we are all going to be purified through it, why should he focus on our little games, that is to ourselves to decide why we did them.

when we are pure to leave this planet then the serpent will also be removed. We can't act wise if we are not judged and remedied. We think we can just be let lose imperfect as ever.. to harm more than ourselves? haven't we harmed ourselves enough.

fuck you sea nigger im going to come down there and fuck all your sexy fish women

>so what is missing what will god that we do
showing that you love eachother.. really love eachother.. is the pathway.. same as it has always been.

biblehub.com/james/2-8.htm
"If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:"

Without favouritism.

8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you are doing right. 9 But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. 11 For he who said, “You shall not commit adultery,”[b] also said, “You shall not murder.”[c] If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, 13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

Harder than moving a mountain :)

That is the perfect law, another is what man does.. but they should not claim to be pure of it either! Nor should they claim that god wants this and god wants that.. what is heretical.. saying "god says this and that":. these people who say this have no righteousness in them and should be afraid yet are not..

You are thinking for much speaking a mountain is moved.. you are the mountain that is moved for your less speaking and more understanding.

man has a whore of a mouth that thinks it will be heard for much speaking, but the less he says and the more he thinks, the wiser he ascertains..

biblehub.com/james/3-8.htm
But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be.

/hell = those who go into destruction, it's bit different than what you think, it means physical death/those lineages do not continue. The soul part is out of league of this. Lake of fire is physical death.

The tree that does not carry good fruit is hewn down cast into the fire relates to this. BEHAVIOUR.. and deeds.

lmao them fishes are all like 5 inches big

youtube.com/watch?v=FSbFO9ftb-s

little fishies ;)
Why do you think they made the abyss and these things.. they have an idea.. and to stay away from it.. and let it rest

youtube.com/watch?v=dB2BzpyXsUk

Transmission ended.

How much acid are you on right now?

For those that want to know.. Entrypath to holyspirit is.. intention is everything all best al seeking the most pure things for everyone everyone but except yourself..

If sincere and other things in effect it seems to work like.. "connection accepted data recieved connection terminated" loving it everytime. Something decent usually comes out of it.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Corinthians 12

""7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 8 To one there is given through the Spirit a message of wisdom, to another a message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues,[a] and to still another the interpretation of tongues.[b] 11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines."

Zero. Have my way that doesn't concern you though.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2hRTLdvdnk

What is the beast's purpose? Why is it there?