I noticed there's a lot of Mexfags here

I noticed there's a lot of Mexfags here

Where's cool to go, and what's cool to do in Mexico if you don't wanna be a pussy and stay on a resort?

Is the (((cartel violence))) a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=auIjRNbm2fc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ID3kpMRA-eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can drink the water and get hepatitis, that's pretty cool.

Is that a meme too?

I'm talking about going to like Mexico City or something. Spanish is the only language I speak besides English and I think it would be cool to find something in Mexico to go to and enjoy while the plebs stick to the shitty tourist traps

Basically, I want to meet based Mexicans and learn more about their elites

hang out with the guys who made the face cutting video.

Why do people like to visit this shithole so much?

Because polk didn't Andrew-Jackson you guys, so now we have to be near you to get some warm-water beaches.

cheap decent beaches during the shit weather up here.

I was trying to be polite

Is there a civilized place in Mexico to visit? Like your Manhattan?

>cheap beaches

Not the place to be my friend

t. american beach town resident

Mexico city
youtube.com/watch?v=auIjRNbm2fc
Just avoid the poor places, all the bars and places this hipsters went look very good

You have hipsters? Lol!

I'm very excited to visit. What is best way to fit in and be respectful of Mexican culture? I've heard it's not a good idea to wear short pants in the Capitol and one should behave as if they were a guest in a European Capitol

looks pretty comfy desu

Mexican girls are sluts

So many nice places. Just stay away from the border and tourist spots.

>one should behave as if they were a guest in a European Capitol

Oh no it's almost like Mexicans are people too and have nationalist feelings

It's fucking terrible, never go outside of tourist areas. Juarez is shit, TJ is shit. Don't use a camera outside the tourist areas. If you're a journalist, a soldier, or law enforcement keep it to yourself.

That said I can say from personal experience if you don't give a fuck about safety TJ is great for parties. Get shitfaced and the whores actually look fuckable. Just don't get your hopes up about donkey shows, those are a myth. If there's any truth to it I've never seen it nor heard of anyone I trust to have ever seen one.

If you ever see any of those kids selling random shit in tourist areas and you want a laugh go to the fattest one and ask for "Chancho" or "Chanchito". My uncle used to get a laugh out of it.

Cartel violence is a meme mostly, there have been a few cases where foreigners are kidnapped or killed but they're statistically insignificant considering how much tourism we get.

I live in cartel land, and it isn't anywhere as bad as memesters on Sup Forums make it out to be

Areas controlled by cartels from michoacan, tamaulipas, veracruz etc actually could be dangerous because they don't traffic drugs only

I wasn't suggesting that they didn't.

Go to Manhattan sometime and you can spot the plebs from Ohio and the poorfags from Europe very easily.

I'm from rural PA, but was taught that when visiting important cities you dress yourself accordingly, especially in a foreign country as a matter of respect.

You're gonna get robbed

What you mean "is it a meme" you retardeded sister fucker

of course its not a fucking meme

people get tortured daily

>people get tortured
You mean drug traffickers and corrupt cops?

If you're not related to a cartel in any way you'll be fine

Cartels could make some pretty good money if they used their victims for deep web snuff films instead of just executing them in low quality videos.

OP try the Polanco neighborhood in Mexico City

It's the most upscale part of the city, Chapultepec is nearby as well if you're in the area you can visit the park or castle

Sure if thats all you want to label it as

The millions of people who take drugs on their body to make ends meet are suddenly "drug traffickers"

So, you mean the americans?

>The millions of people who take drugs on their body to make ends meet are suddenly "drug traffickers"
So what are they if not drug traffickers?
Drug smuggling mules?
They're one in the same, they work for organized crime.

As long as you aren't doing any of those I fail to see the cause for being worried about your safety

would you not take a kilo of heroin up your ass for 500 dollars?

i would.

You can go to Mexico city with no problems. See the map of mexico city and divide it in 4/4.
Avoid the top-right fourth.
Avoid following zones.
Iztacalco, Tepito, Nezahualcoyotl.
Use Uber or "Taxi de sitio" (that is like a type of private taxi company)
Your chances of not getting robbed or similar increase dramatically if you follow this advice.
Also Couchsurfing bro.
General tips bout Mexico:
Also San Miguel de Allende is my fav town in whole Mexico. Idyllic. Try it.
Guanajuato, Guanajuato is also pretty.

Avoid the cities near the border.
Avoid Michoacan.

you can drive from one end of America or Canada to the other and see some amazing stuff

try driving through Mexico and your body will never be found

Gentlemen, please ignore the ignorant Europoors. This is, after all, a Norteamericano thread

Please continue our discussion.

I want old architecture, I want to meet richfag Mexicans in bars, just basically learn more about the upper middle class in Mexico, ideally of the urban variety.

Also Acapulco is a waste of money. Dont go there. Beach and sea is dirty and disgusting.
Stay low key. Dont rent a big badass truck, else you look like a narco. Rent a normal car m8.

because diversity macht frei

When I was stationed in Ft. Bliss, Texas me and my buddies jumped the to Juarez every weekend. Cheap hookers and parties. Juarez is considered a serious "no-go" but me and my buddies never faces any danger. I think it's mostly a meme.

Go to Madrid instead, you'll thank me when instead of getting beheaded by Mexicans you merely get mugged by Somalians

I wouldn't because I'm not a poorfag, nor am I stupid. If I wanted to smuggle dope into the US I know of better methods that do not involve putting things up my ass, not that I'm a narco btw

I've driven across the United States several times using 70/80/90

The southern routes seem like fun too, but I live here so, I'd like to try something new and go to Mexico.

the drug cartels have got to be a meme, I went to Juarez all the time, it's right next to El Paso, TX and is considered a very dangerous city but it seemed safe to me.

you know how much a kilo of smack is worth?!?!?.... 5000 is a better risk/reward assesment

The first time I ever got drunk was in the Plaza Del Sol in Madrid.

I was 17 and with my dad

No shit 5000 is better than 500. But I doubt drug mules make much money. They whole reason they are drug mules to begin with is desperation.

why should i keep it to myself if i'm law enforcement, will i get kidnapped?

England, Spain, Australia. If youre risking it in Mexico might as well try your luck with the niggers in south Africa and Namibia.

you got a point.... mexicans probably do it for 5$ but for a white natural born u.s citizen with a free and clear passport id have to demand 5000$

Yeah fair enough, and theres no way they would pay you that much. They would just find some out of work taco bender to do it.

Well I used the pic for attention, but legitimately wanted to learn about cool spots in mex.

I'll start one tomorrow with a benevolent Mexican woman as the OP image and hopefully will get less bigoted replies

as long as you don't fuck with the cartel they won't fuck with you. Just keep your eyes to yourself.

Also, OP, here's a perspective from a British guy who lives in Mexico, he has his own channel and talks about all things related to mexico

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ID3kpMRA-eE

The channel is called 'true mexico'

does the pope shit in the woods?

I don't know, Me and my buddies fucked cheap hookers there all the time and the cartel never messed with us lol. This was back when i was in the Army too, stationed at Ft. Bliss.

>id have to demand 5000$
And that's why all the jobs go to México.

Donkey shows are real

Thanks amigo, I'm watching, but not so much caring about the British perspective.

Americans who have lived in Mexico and the reverse is what I want to hear

Pic related is shitty (((high class))) Mexican place I'm at tonight in Florida

Lol

>Where's cool to go, and what's cool to do in Mexico if you don't wanna be a pussy and stay on a resort?

Depends on your definition of cool. If you want to avoid resorts I suggest looking out to pueblo magicos or CDMX

>Is the (((cartel violence))) a meme?

Mostly yes.

Ikr and the millions of women who exchange sex for money to make ends meet are suddenly "prostitutes"

Labels are so lame

You'd rather be on a fucking beach in the land of shitskins than embracing the winter up here? Fuck right off and don't come back.

>Basically, I want to meet based Mexicans and learn more about their elites

You could go to LA and get the exact same experience, just safer.

lets differentiate between a profession and an act of desperation.

>
shitskins cant afford going to the beach my man only tourists

Go to Polanco, Guadalajara, San Pedro Garza Garcia or Cancun

If you want to meet the elites of elites then go to Switzerland

Go to a beach in So. California. Tons of mexicans, won't get murdered.

But he is right, canadian winters are some depressive shit.

"profession"

If you're a pussy. Every day I hear people bitch about the dark and the cold and the snow. I hate them all.

so being a whore isnt a profession. is that what you honestly think?

Checked and keked

poorfags ironically visiting another poor country because they can't afford actual resorts/beaches.

see
rinse

repeat

Well that billboard (cartel)is violently badly written mfw "esto,leba apasar" God damn it you can't kill 10 people and then spoil it by making something more hideously and hard to see and putting it right in front..

Fuck yourself you proxy abusing Pokemon jerking off American beta male

Are you a Marine?

Stop pretending like your country matters.
People think of Iceland once every 4 years when they read a snapple fact involving Greenland.

My country isn't in the running of 20 trillion dollars of debt, at least.

no it's just being overrun by 20 million niggers and sand niggers

kek

Iceland is not being overrun,no ni can go there by dinghies,not into Europe they can take refugees if they feel like it but not overrrun

>wear pancho & MAGA hat
>loudly admire every wall you see and ask natives if they liked building it
>call everyone ese or homes and start singing LaBomba
>escalate every situation by saying "Hohhot that's a spicy burrrrrro!"
>flaunt your cash and US citizenship
>ask what cartel rules the local plaza and talk shit about that cartel as being "minor league faggots"
>just have fun and be yourself