NEW TWEET

M A D M A N

Dems
BTFO
T
F
O

Is it possible to have such a thing as TOO MUCH banter?

never stop shit posting on twitter, uncle trump

Have you ever shitpost so hard you ended up in next week?

LOOOOOL, Trump supporters were crying about Clinton shills all year long without any proof........and now we discover the Russia was paying people to shill for Trump........

>You allow yourself to get murdered because you didn't carry a gun with you while walking down the street.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha[breath]hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha

>discover

Citation needed

To be fair, it likely had similar defenses for the most part. The main thing that was different was they weren't dumb enough to use a variation of 'p@ssword' as the password to get in, and weren't dumb enough to fall for phishing schemes. Cause that's unbelievably fucking retarded.

MADMAN DID IT AGAIN

>in two weeks he can shitpost on @POTUS

>trump preemptively defending against reveal of russia blackmailing RNC and trump

wew lad

Lol. Those crooks are on suicide watch!

B T F O

T T

F F

O O

Fucking hell. Their already dead man, stop kicking them.

Fucking savage.

>You allow yourself to get murdered because you didn't carry a gun with you while walking down a dark tunnel, where monkey-subsaharan-niggers are AYO'ing around.

ftfy

sweet

Truly the greatest president of all time

Defense wins championships

>strong defense
AKA not clicking on a fucking link to an obvious fake phishing site in an obvious spam email.

Podesta is a fucking retard.

so Finally he admits Russia hacked our election system. 'Bout time. I never trusted those bastards. Time to arm the nukes and get this one over quick

GOT 'EM

This logic makes perfect sense.

Life is not a ball pit, son.

That's my President.

>our election system

nah

Is he saying the russians did hack? I don't fucking believe it.

>russians hack the RNC
>it reveals the RNC hates Trump

wew

More like you were stupid enough to walk home through the nigger infested streets instead of taking the safer route.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf.