Is War obsolete?

Will we ever have a war again? Im not counting pathetic nations that dont even have nukes

I want WW3 so bad but I fear it may be a ridiculous dream. Tell me, be honest

the only war that matters is an internal struggle against degeneracy

Prior to WWI, people had the exact same mindset. How could a global war enfold, when the economy itself relied but on open borders and peace?

It just takes one mad man (back then: France) to turn this planet into Mustafar.

A real WW3 will be nuclear devastation.
Unless we do some kind of crazy space revolution, war will never be cool again :(

>wants ww3
>is burger faggot

kek dont worry clown, america will false flag something and it will happen soon enough.

We're going to war and most of us are draft age

ENJOY THE RIDE BOYS

gives me hope. I hope north korea is the mad man and nukes japan or something

stay jealous "mate"
America has the cool powerful army. You probably wish your country even has a H bomb

You are definitely under 18.

The problem with nuclear power is that it goes both ways. Wishing for a nuclear war is honestly just the most retarded shit I've ever heard.

The cold war is still going on. But "real" war? Maybe nuclear holocaust.

Haven't busted this image out in a while, but goddamn you really deserve it.

during the Second World War there was a large quantity of chemical weapons. He was not used to not get an attack with chemical weapons in response. Why did you decide that nuclear weapons will be used if the opponent has not used it first?

Fucking ignorant retarded kid.

Kek me

What do you think will happen when the water runs out? Are you even prepared for a War of survival? probably not

You dont deserve to be posting images of the Fuhrer

Look at all these fucking pussys that dont even want the Great Happening

what are you even here for?

When I was a kid I assumed we had finished with wars. I was not a smart child.

what the fuck?

Don't worry. Russian troops will march on Constantinople in our lifetimes.

I want to see a purely online only war somewhere just to see how the public reacts. Like internet and power shutdown for like a week.

>goes both ways

Like your bisexual father.

Seriously, fuck you abo

You've never been shot at, have you OP?

>What do you think will happen when the water runs out?

China will be the catalyst

>he thinks its a joke

Let me throw some facts your way, Kangaroo Jack

Pakistan will run out of water. India will also be running out of water and will decide to genocide the pakis so that the indians can survive

This will happen to every country eventually, as the world turns into a magma ball once again