TRUMP TO DRAIN SWAMP AT CIA

>“One of the people familiar with Mr. Trump’s planning said advisers also are working on a plan to restructure the Central Intelligence Agency, cutting back on staffing at its Virginia headquarters and pushing more people out into field posts around the world. The CIA declined to comment.

>“’The view from the Trump team is the intelligence world has become completely politicized,’ said the individual, who is close to the Trump transition. ‘They all need to be slimmed down. The focus will be on restructuring the agencies and how they interact.’”

>That the CIA, in particular, has become a thoroughly politicized cadre of desk jockeys whose intelligence-gathering abilities have seriously atrophied is borne out by the remarks of one “Ishmael Jones,” a former CIA officer writing under a pseudonym: he is the author of The Human Element: Inside the CIA’s Dysfunctional Intelligence Culture

>“The CIA is meant to spy upon foreign countries. The secrets we seek are located in foreign countries. Yet the bloated CIA bureaucracy exists almost entirely within the United States. CIA bureaucrats appear to find foreign service disagreeable. They enjoy their lifestyle and will fight with aggressive passivity to keep it that way. More than 90% of CIA employees spend their careers living and working entirely within the United States….

>“Today, we have more employees working in encouraging diversity, and as of recently, more transgender employees, than we do case officers operating under cover in Russia, China, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Iran, and North Korea combined.”

original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/01/05/purge-the-cia/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179568/The-CIA-abandoned-Afghan-desert-gay-Ex-Navy-SEAL-says-bullied-cruel-agents-changed-callsign-Gay-Gay.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck he's going to get assassinated isn't he

Hold me pham I'm scared

it's all happening baby.

dude just had a sit-down with the the fuckin' mob.
is that Trumps SS on the far left and right looking insignificant?

God, I hope so.

The IC can be a positive force for America, but when it's used as a political tool and/or allowed to turn into a social justice experiment it's no surprise that it sucks.

Here's to a competent CIA we can look up to again.

>Trump goes after shadow empire
>gets assassinated
>Pence takes office
>promises to carry on Trump's legacy
>get all of Trump's policies except dismantling the shadow empire behind comfy Mike

Honestly 100% fine with this. Trump is only a vehicle to reform, not the final reformer

>the man litterally walks with a small group of patriotic murderers.

We America again.

All those dude look at the camera about to pop that nigga who took this pic.

>>“Today, we have more employees working in encouraging diversity, and as of recently, more transgender employees, than we do case officers operating under cover in Russia, China, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Iran, and North Korea combined.”
Sup Forums is ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT.
how is this not exactly what we has been echoed through here all this time.
CIA was pulling pysops on the mother land in the name of progress

that one guy on the right looks JUST

I hope Trump fucks them 6 ways to Sunday, to quote a kike parasite

roll it into the military. Letting an agency like that operate for its own ends is insanity

>CIA tried to assassinate trump
>turns out they can't because they're a bunch of lazy upper middle class white collar bureaucrats

>Sup Forums is ALWAYS FUCKING RIGHT

It's really not that hard. You just need to read American history beyond what state sponsored curriculum assign in schools and notice patterns in media

>roll it into the military. Letting an agency like that operate for its own ends is insanity

>implying three letters don't already heavily coordinate when they need to
>implying adding military bureaucracy and bullshit will help things

The three letter intelligence/enforcement agencies within the military already distance themselves from that shit, why add more?

Sup Forums gets it right within hours though.
Sup Forums called the airport shooting hours ahead of time.
wish i screen-capped the post about the user saying brace for the false flag and whether false flag or not, the motive is still unexplained

Glorious.

>say everything's a false flag
>make threads saying watch out for false flags everyday
>something actually happens and looks like a false flag
>"woah Sup Forums is always right guys"

there's three of them looking so hard at the camera my screen almost cracked

^basically, this

>let's take 'em out!
>u mean liek da movies?
>yeah, like in a cool movie, or something
>k but i gotta finish telling this cis that his post offended me on fb
>k

^cia, probably

The Pentagon should be setting the CIA's agenda. The Director of the CIA should really just be carrying out whatever intelligence gathering the Secretary of Defense authorizes. Apparently when you let the CIA run itself they just decide that they need to subvert our own culture and sabotage our own democratic process

you should try staying awake longer

You mean trannies

they're trying to subconscious program us with CIA Traps and we're supposed to by this Russian story?

Great and he will replace the CIA with GOOD CIA people who will protect America FIRST and will protect Mr. Trump as well.

No one buys it. Even people that say they do, dont, it merely suits their interests. Not that I'm above such behavior. Just an observation.

desu I was surprised how obvious they were moving recently. anyone with a pulse saw that someone was pushing an agenda for the last few years; and as soon as they see that it's like a thread being pulled revealing everything behind the curtain. That's why it's all falling apart for them. Can't fool all the people all the time.

CIA to drain Trump's brain matter

you tried

>trump is going to take on the CIA and the Fed
>at the same time

Get these countries to have a feminist revolution and you can win the war without any shots fired.

It's gonna be some looney tunes shit where he bends over to pick something up and his two would-be assassins end up shooting each other.

He's working up the dark occult ladder. Should be focusing on the royals and other filth of that kind.

It has to happen. Trump as a man is powerless. Trump as a martyr becomes a God.

Some Twitter bantz aren't going to make America great again. The citizens rising up by the millions and fighting back have a chance.

The only thing that is going to start the purge is a blood sacrifice to Kek. Trump is a conduit for absolutely massive amounts of memetic energy, waiting to be released into this timeline.

The singularity comes in the form of a single rifle round, fired by one of George Soros' assassins. That bullet will tear a hole into the universe itself, piercing all timelines, and releasing Kek's energies into all realities at once.

Kek is a god of Chaos, but through Chaos he will restore order.

Shadilay.

>metallic harmony, concrete reality
>electronic videoclip, praise of civilizations
>confused descendants of rebel cells
>i fly towards the universe, I’ll pass through it
>if you are a star, show yourself, I will stop

It sounds to me like they're too pussy to assassinate anyone. That seems to be the point. They're all fat fucking bureaucrats in cheap suits, affirmative action hires, loud fat black women who fish for compliments on their intelligence, and other assorted Obama trash.

That organization is fucking garbage and it needs to be hit in the skull with a large hammer.

>off by one
spooki

What mob? The literal mafia?

>This plus the thread a few months back where it was uncovered that Antifa was passing around documents in """"""secret"""""" based on how to arm yourself, how to frustrate police investigations, and more: all with a primary focus on assassinating Trump

oh god the 20th is going to be the most tense day I've had for a while, it'll be tighter than a nun's asshole

They will all go join Stratfor

Is this why that Woolsey fucker quit or fired?

No wonder the CIA is sperging out over Trump, they don't want to get their funding cut!

The thing about the CIA is that it does still do those 50s-70s things (outside of the US of course*). The branch that does that is SAD, with a paramilitary group called the SOG that recruits almost exclusively out of Delta and SEAL Team 6. The CIA still does all manner of bad ass shit, the thing is that the other parts have become bloated. It isn't lean, mean and full of spooks like it used to be, but those people still exist. Honestly, the best solution is to eliminate the non-spook people instead of get more spooks (at the risk of a decline in quality).

No, the CIA as it is is important. It is a civilian intelligence agency. There is an agency that is basically the same as the CIA, but made up of military personnel (under the Department of Defense) called the DIA. The CIA already has a Department level person in charge of it as it reports to the Director of National Intelligence along with the rest of the intelligence community.

Assuming cia is right and russia influenced elections all cia should be fired and replaced with people that can stop future influence from foreign countries

follow the false flags and follow the names

So you're saying get rid of contractors?

Replace contractors with staff and see how that goes. They contracted out for a reason!!!

Staff is generally lazy as shit and do about 1/3 or less the work equivalent of a contractor. Paying staff is usually more expensive too when you consider the pension.

Get fucked faggot, Kek teased your cuck ass

>“Today, we have more employees working in encouraging diversity, and as of recently, more transgender employees, than we do case officers operating under cover in Russia, China, Libya, Syria, Yemen, Iran, and North Korea combined.”
Nice PsyOp

This would be counter intelligence, that's the FBI's and/or DoD's domain.

This is not true. Think about it. Agent in midcentury? Need to assimilate ... Austria. Requirements: well-dressed, well-groomed, comfortable white guy. Agent today? Need to assimilate ... Afghanistan. Need to take out some of your teeth, definitely any that have had work. You won't be getting them back, but if you live, the agency promises the very best dentures.
So they out-contract, with results predictable to any but them.

Fucking moonrune. You have no idea how compartmentalized everything is. Firing everyone does nothing. 99.9% of them have no idea what happened just like the rest of us.

Also, good luck trying to fire a Federal Govt Employee if they aren't on video raping a child or equivalent.

How did you get that from what I said? I said slim down on staff in non-operational roles, not on SAD operators, intelligence officers, etc., but on the other positions.

In any case they are admitting they can't defend USA against foreign influence

>Honestly, the best solution is to eliminate the non-spook people instead of get more spooks (at the risk of a decline in quality).

From that.
Assumed you meant non-govt. Spook usually means cia or fed agent.

>slim down on staff in non-operational roles
Agree 100%. Also, have you been to HQ in the past 10 years? Diversity hires out the ass. Whites are prob less than 40% (incl. women)

it was actually a culmination of small things in the thread that someone pointed out was an indicator for an imminent attack, like he was reading a weather pattern

This is true in part, but with countries like Afghanistan we don't need many people to assimilate because we aren't fighting actual countries, we're basically just doing counter-insurgencies.

Also, did you forget that we still have officers working in Russia, China, etc.?

That isn't the CIA's job. The CIA's job is to get information to the rest of the US government in order to allow the US government to defend. The CIA also doesn't very much with SIGINT, like the NSA does, so it's more or a failure on the NSA's part (if true).

People watch too many movies. They have no idea how govt or the IC works.

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR RUSSIAN PUPPET

ANYONE WHO CRITICIZED HIM WILL BE PUT IN JAIL

THIS IS HOW FASCISM BEGINS

Hahaha. China is going to stomp America so hard.

Yeah. Honestly, outside of the SAD, the CIA isn't all that interesting. The other one that gets to me is when people think the NSA has trained operatives who go around killing people (they don't, they're 100% SIGINT).

I'd say the two most interesting places to be intelligence-wise would be the CIA's SAD (you basically need to be a part of Army's Delta or Navy's DevGru to join) or the Army's ISA (the guys who go in before Delta or DevGru and gather actionable intelligence for the upcoming mission, these guys come primarily from Army Special Forces). Something like 99.9% of people who try to join either of these won't be able to because there are numerous gateways that block out all but the best.

trying to jump that get huh m8

Fuck the CIA. It's a joke. Good riddance.

>trannies

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3179568/The-CIA-abandoned-Afghan-desert-gay-Ex-Navy-SEAL-says-bullied-cruel-agents-changed-callsign-Gay-Gay.html

Everybody in here is too retarded to realize the DIA already has their own clandestine branch

Before Trump is even President he has agreed to auditing the FED and cutting back the CIA.

I think the greatest meme yet to happen is Trump coming out as literally one of the greatest Presidents the country will ever be graced to have. He is 70's years old and he will be gone before anyone will ever piece together the sheer magnitude and FUCK YOU that he leaves with.

America is going FULL TRANSPARENCY, whether America likes it or not.

well theres pizzagate for that

Let me explain for the retards about the IC. This is all available on wikipedia.

CIA - HUMINT (Human Intelligence) AKA: Spies, Human Engineering, & shit
NSA - SIGINT (Signals Intelligence) AKA: Your mother's cell phone convo about how your dad isn't your dad
NRO - Spy planes and satellites & shit
NGA - Maps and geography & shit
DIA - Military Intelligence AKA: Military equivalent of CIA

CIA domestically is about analysis. I don't have info about how many field operatives there are vs. domestic, but in the spirit of the agency, it ***should*** be vastly more overseas than domestic.

It's not even January 20th yet and Trump is planning to audit the FED and cut back the CIA significantly.

I sincerely believe that the best meme yet to come is that Trump leaves office as literally one of the greatest presidents ever to grace those great United States.

> They contracted out for a reason!!!
Yeah, to give huge paychecks to their (((private sector))) friends with no requirements for results or even basic competence.

Roll them all into one. Maybe make some sort of centralized intelligence agency.

I know how the intelligence community works. Nothing I have posted is contrary to the publicly available information. My comments and your comment are the only things you quoted, kek.

The CIA is not allowed to operate domestically. Does it? Probably, but it isn't allowed to because (as you mentioned) the CIA focuses almost entirely on HUMINT. All it does is take information that was collected overseas and analyze it (presumably in the US, but that makes sense), then gives the actionable intel to the DoD or FBI as appropriate.

Blame the poly-sci kids. Everyone in the media with a poly-sci degree loves to dream up these hyper elaborate 'possible' scenarios and jerk themselves off to all of the attention they get when everything is actually very easy to predict.
>trump's entire fucking campaign playbook was the first 100 pages of art of the deal

dear god i want to believe this. im guessing the rise of the nsa is about the cia's decline?

>1 post by this ID

You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Contractors are held to a MUCH higher standard than staff. They also hold the exact same clearance.

It's govt employee vs. free market. And then the govt writes the contracts. Guess who is more productive -- because the contract requires them to be?????!!!

Is that why information security breaches like Snowden tend to come from privately contracted firms rather than internal agency sources?

I quoted us because no one else here knows what the fuck they're saying.

CIA don't consider analysis as "operation". There's HQ as well as other sites across the US that process stuff daily. Though, now that I look at it, a lot is logistics or operational.

>Breaches like Snowden

Name a couple more please.

CIA contracts out probably 85-90% of it's work. They all go through the EXACT SAME clearance process regardless if they're contract or staff (federal employee).

Statistics say it's probably going to be contractor who leaks shit, if it does happen. You're a fucking retard who knows nothing.

NEXT.

I hope Trump can convince Putin to send Snowden back to the US. Traitors will hang on the Day of the Rope.

I love how that milf in red wanted to fuck the big T during that. You just know that rush got her wet.

That's what the CIA originally was. The Director of Central Intelligence was basically what the Director of National Intelligence is nowadays. Prior to 2005, the Director of the CIA was also the principle intellegence advisor to the president. Nowadays, the entire intelligence community (made up of every military branch's intelligence command, the CIA, the DIA, the FBI's intelligence branch, Department of Energy's intelligence agency, and a few other agencies from various Departments) is led by the Director of National Intelligence (who the media often calls the top spy). The Director of the CIA reports to DNI, and DNI is the chief intelligence adviser to the president/security council. So yeah, all of US intelligence gathering is a part of the intelligence community, which is basically like another Department (like Department of Defense, Department of State, Department of Justice - any cabinet position) with the DNI often being seen as similar in level to any cabinet-level Secretary (though not officially cabinet, and therefore not in the line of succession).

It fucking works. I ran a Trump-style campaign in like 2013 to be president of University Honors. I won, though I was disqualified by the Director of University Honors because I was candid about not taking it serious because I didn't give a fuck.

Oh, I see. Yeah, I definitely wouldn't consider analysis as an operation.

Didn't mean to quote myself, kek

Bet you had an internship with CIA while in college. You're young.

I am young (early 20s), but no I didn't. I wanted to go into investment banking while in college, but decided not to. I figured I'd be happier to be interested by work than rich (investment banking is lots of hours and very monotonous). Instead I decided that I will be applying to OCS with the Army, Navy, and Air Force (I think Army is my first choice). Specifically, I want to go into intelligence, then parlay that into a career in intelligence in the civilian world.

I have a pipe dream of going Army Special Forces because I think I would really enjoy being dropped in a country and helping guerrilla fighters with asymmetric warfare and survival. I'm not really into Army Rangers (though I will want to go to Ranger school), Navy SEALs, etc. I know it's extremely difficult, but I just want a shot at it when I'm O-2 or O-3. After that, I'd like to go work for someplace like the CIA, DIA, ISA, etc.

Though I haven't been involved with intelligence, I've studied it a lot because it fascinates me. I also went through a phase where I was really interested in government structure/hierarchy.

What;s your story?

Older. Been in and out of the IC as a contractor. Staff at one point.

Fuck going in military. There's always a couple guys embedded in each intelligence agency, but usually not by choice. Plus, I think you're stuck with military pay.

If you insist on doing military first, get interested in learning a language. Chinese/arabic/russian/etc. Have them send you to the defense language institute for part of your service get a degree in that shit.

Then just bail out and join CIA or something when you're free. Money is good when you can fluently read that shit. They always want translators.

Part of why I want to go military is the ability to be taught languages that are in need. Special Forces in particular teaches you at least one language. I've found that military pay is less than ideal, but it is a bit better as an officer than enlisted. Another beneift I get from military is access to the various schools that may be helpful later in my career like Airborne school (which I'm actually very excited about), the various sniper schools, etc. I figure worst case scenario I stay in for the 5 years, then go civilian.

Exactly. Get sent to the Defense Language Institute, learn whatever is most popular, get that degree, then do not re-enlist when your time is up.

Roll up bank $$$ for knowing some gook or Arabic language. Read a couple pages a day and ride it easy for the rest of your life.

Just gotta pass a more intensive background check than what they do for the military, plus a polygraph. Repeat every 5-7 years until you resign. As long as you're not a degenerate POS, ez pz.

Yeah, I've learned a lot about the background check for security clearances. I know to get into officer candidate school I will need a Secret clearance (which is easy, just a check with federal and local law enforcement in areas I've lived and a credit check, both of which are totally clean), but then intelligence is pretty much always Top Secret, which will be fun. I've had some past indiscretions with drugs (experimental use 4-6 years ago), but mostly I'm pretty clean. Luckily I've never been a consistent drug user and I have no credit, legal, or foreign influence/terrorism problems. I figure I'll just be straight up with everything during the Secret investigation so I don't have anything to be worried about them finding something during my SSBI for Top Secret. Polygraph really worries me because I've never taken one and know they are very unreliable.

>All [the CIA] does is take information that was collected overseas and analyze it then gives the actionable intel to the DoD or FBI

is this satire or do you unironically believe this

except as an officer you will have to sign a 6 year contract, at least in the Army. On top of that you cannot apply to SFAS until you are O-2 on the promotion list or out right O-3. Maybe look into Civil Affairs Officer.

That's how it works. I don't know what you think based on TV, but the CIA is an intelligence agency, not a law enforcement or defense agency. With the information on an upcoming attack the CIA would inform the FBI in order for them to arrest the terrorist (as the FBI is a law enforcement agency), though it is possible that a DHS agency would get involved as well. If the attack was on a military target or involved the military, the information would be sent to the DoD. The CIA doesn't arrest people (though in foreign countries under certain circumstances they do extra-judicially kidnap people).

What do you think the CIA does?

I thought was 5 years (after basic, OCS, and other training), but I could be misremembering. I know that you can't apply to SFAS until you are either O-3 or O-2, but promotable to O-3. If I complete the Q course and am accepted to SF training, then I would remain in the military longer than that minimum time. Prior to doing this I want to do military intelligence, infantry, armor, air defense, or CBRN.

TFW u mkultra a weeaboo but accidentally unlock all the past ghola lives. Wew

WRONG

Did you read the article? Who's going to assassinate him, a transvestite desk jockey at Langley?

Trump's a big guy [spoilersdon'twork]for USA[/spoilersdon'twork]

MKULTRA
Project Mockingbird
cocaine smuggling
influencing foreign elections
destabilizing foreign governments

Soooo basically the IC stood their ground and did their job but the results didn't agree with the incoming President's "reality"? Thus, they need to be "adjusted" to fit this new post-truth "reality"?

I pray we don't get another CIA that gets forced into pushing a "source" for their president that leads us into a preemptive war based on a false initiative, again.

>t. Xi Bao Chang