Dairy Queen Owner Goes On A Racist Tirade Against A Black Customer

Is Dairy Queen, dare I say? /ourgirl/?

> A Dairy Queen franchise store owner in Zion allegedly called a woman racial slurs in front of her children Wednesday afternoon, authorities said, sparking calls for a weekend protest of the fast-food restaurant

>Ford, who is biracial, said she did not receive her full order and asked for a refund after she was told she could not get the rest of it. The 21-year-old Ford alleged that when she asked for a refund of her $5, the store owner, who is white, called her and her children racial slurs.

chicagotribune.com/suburbs/lake-county-news-sun/news/ct-lns-zion-dairy-queen-racial-slur-st-0106-20170105-story.html

Hell yeah. I'm loving fast food joints getting redpilled

>ChickFila
>Whataburger
>Wendy's
>Dairy Queen

Holy shit I'm a total cliche. God I love burgers.

>Zion

>allegedly
>alleged
Its nothing

You Midwest and Chicago faggots better go support this place!

Guarantee the Dindus and (((Jews))) are going to boycott this place.

Pic for attention

>nigger trying to get gibsmedats
>get asked to leave or the cops will be called
>leave and claim dey racis dey say nigga

>Zion
>Not fales news
wew

You can always tell there's details being left out.

YEESSS SLAY QUEEN!!!

why is this LOCAL STORY reported in CHICONGO? reee

They don't sell dennis the menace ice cream with gumball eyes anymore, therefore they are shit.

We need to give them good reviews on google and facebook guys.

>I wonder if this type of thread is some sort of a viral marketing campaign?

What are the odds that this is yet another hoax?
>complainant stands to gain free dairy queen food
Well alright then.

>Did not receive her full order
>Mama nog orders 2 things, tells her chilluns to eat one quick, and then goes to complain about a half empty bag.

>In a report the Zion Police Department released Thursday, the responding officer wrote that the store owner, who corporate officials later identified as a franchisee, "proudly admitted" to calling the woman and her children the racial slurs and said he "would be happy go to jail over the issue."
>On Facebook, Ford wrote that at one point her daughter asked what the racial slur meant. Her post also said that when she asked the owner his name, he first said it was "'Bill Clinton'" and then said, "'better yet, I'm Donald Trump,' and told me to go back where I came from."

Doubles don't lie

>racist tirade
Let me guess, some sheeboon tried to pay with EBT, got told no, threw a shitfit and the owner told her to fuck off.

>21-year-old
>children

I'd like to know what she did and exactly what he said

my local dq is owned by muslims, so no

Ay Yo dem wenduhs n burgah places be racsist cordin' ta SEA EN EN. Bout to make some dollars nigga!

It might be too late...

>UPDATE: ZION DAIRY QUEEN CLOSED BY CORPORATE AFTER RACIAL SLUR ALLEGATION

My review on Yelp!

>I loved their white vanilla ice cream. It was suuuupreme!!! The chocolate ice cream sucked though and smelled like dirty underwear.

This was obviously a nigger trying to get free food and lying about what happened.

I feel so bad for kids that have fucked up parents like that.

Lets not kid ourselves, a burger is a great thing.

Niggers always do that. Bitch and lie for free food.

>Zion, IL

No thanks.

>21
>children