Men are supposed to fuck as many things before marriage as possible

>Men are supposed to fuck as many things before marriage as possible.
>Women must remain entirely chaste.
>Somehow not going to create a problem with those ideas together.

Isn't forcing men to be fully homosexual before marriage an inevitable consequence of this thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

millerlab.net/uploads/5/0/8/9/50897145/miller_lpge_vii.5.pdf
psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.g76v2pgcq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Men are supposed to fuck as many things before marriage as possible.

Didn't read that anywhere in the bible.

But that's how society says men should be. Wouldn't this setup work best if both genders needed constraint before marriage?

>wahh fuck you evolution and your double standards

Because it's not there technically

allow they did describe polygamy from time to time as it was practiced in almost every single Mesopotamian culture (and is still accepted in Islam).

Still that was never allowed by Yahweh (god of the old testament) or Jesus

Polygamy hasn't been practiced in the west for thousands of years.

Society

that's how evolution works in every species, retard

males-> want to spread their sperm to as many females as possible

females-> are very picky and only want the most "quality" sperm

millerlab.net/uploads/5/0/8/9/50897145/miller_lpge_vii.5.pdf

basic fucking biology

No, it just makes women think they can get laid so easily they won't even try, so you'll have 3/10 land whales pretending she's totally seducing the 9/10 guy in front of her... Who's actually making that face because of her smell.

What you're referring to isn't the usual state of affairs, it's feminism. Feminists fantasize that men fuck a lot, women are attracted to men who fuck a lot to the point they'll assume attractive virgins are instead men who fuck a lot.

Yes, women create problems when we start doing things there way. Moral of the story expecting self awareness from women is like expecting an autistic pick up artist.

That's literally a feminist belief.

In reality, male sexual successfulness is dropping. Men aren't doing too well besides a few clubbers and people who don't mind tinder. People who want real relationships haven't had it as bad since the WW1-WW2 period.

In the past only a small fraction of the males in civilization were even able to procreate

that's how common polygamy was.

psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.g76v2pgcq

however in Europe "marriages for love" became popular so you were only supposed to fuck one person you cared about as opposed to arranged marriages which led to cousin fucking and inbreeding (resulting in genetic mental and physical ailments)

This shit is so.complicated bro. Why can't everyone just be abstinent until marriage at 20 and have kids by 22.

No need to. Thank god for sluts.

"Chaste" means essentially that you don't sleep with someone who's not your spouse. Both men and women must remain entirely chaste. People used to get married earlier, in part to accomodate their desires, but self-control is always a good thing. Oh yes, and people were on average happier in marriages back then, and had fewer divorces, in part because divorce was almost off the table. (Some nasty cases though, of course, but overall better.)

that's just evolution buddy. its a scientific fact that prescribes moral standards. no, this isn't a naturalistic fallacy

No all sex outside of childbirth is degenerate

How can that prescribe a moral standard? At best it describes what state leads to a greater prevalence.

its only a problem because not enough men are dying doing cool shit like war.

that system works perfectly fine if the numbers of males and females isn't the same

>>How can that prescribe a moral standard? At best it describes what state leads to a greater prevalence.
i was being sarcastic and invoking hume and moore

Ah, okay, sorry.

I think it's good to get used to what your wife looks like without makeup, because in the long run, that's what she's going to consistently look like. Just my advice.

>Somehow not going to create a problem with those ideas together.

Nature solved this millions of years ago. There are more women than men on the planet.

Manlet virgins like you get to have my sloppy seconds.

It works if there are prostitutes.

9/10 women stay chaste, 1/10 become cheap whores.

Decent men marry the good women, but everyone fucks the whores.

Both men and women should find someone good and stick to them. My bf and I starting dating in hs and stayed together throughout college. We just graduated college and will be getting married within the next few years. We both are our first and only sexual partner. Bonus points for him red pilling me along the way so I didn't end up a degenerate whore like a lot of girls my age.

That's a good point, but it seems that if you go that route, then the men in their desire to have many women to sleep with, will naturally encourage women to be sluts, and thus the general population of women will become sluts as well. I mean, in the modern situation, very few guys (I know it's a lot on /pol) encourage women to be chaste.

>he doesn't force his wife-to-be to fly to Saudia Arabia to have hymen reconstruction prior to marriage
Fact: Science and by extension medicine can fix any religious problem.

Trump could not have picked a better person to be VP than pence
He is the best option

Heh. Canada is more incestuous than Iceland. Never thought I'd see that coming.

>he fell for the social construct meme
These things are biologically programmed into our brains. Men are hardwired to spread their genes as much as possible. Women are hardwired to find the perfect partner for protection. Thus women are incredibly entitled due to the hoards of men wanting to fuck them while they don't have the irresistible urge to fuck everything they can, it's merely an option to them.