Tfw half breed

>Mother was mexican
>Dad is white
>Always be only slighty conservative until I found Sup Forums
>begin to hate myself for only having half pure blood

Can anyone relate?

Other urls found in this thread:

wjla.com/news/health/african-american-women-have-highest-obesity-rate-cdc-says-82913
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumpity bump bumper bumps

you should be proud user. As a white man he is still able to freely and anonymously spread his seed while locking down a mexican who might produce more of her ilk, undiluted.

Be proud of yourself, you're a symbol of successful containment strategy.

Same, I used to think I had an edge because I was slightly exotic now I feel insecure. I think I might dye my hair blonde and wear blue eye contacts in the coming race war to survive

In that case user, my sincerest adive, be happy with who you are and do what you are supposed to do, by that I mean either kills yourself and come lawn my front yard

not to insight rage, but i've gotten a few dates with some liberal chicks, I'd say because of this exactly - both mentioned that I look white, but with something else in the mix, and seemed to like it.

both were crazy left - think poetry slam types.

I can relate accept I wish I wasn't half white.

>Being this low self-esteem

Mom is full German. Dad looks white to anyone I've asked but seems questionable to me. He's got brown hair and eyes and a slight tan. I'm probably 1/4 spic, stuck with his brown hair and eyes.

So, the fattest country in North America is Mexico.
The country with the most number of Mexicans in North America is Mexico.

The second fattest country in North America is the United States.
The country with the second most number of Mexicans in North America is the United States.

You fat mestizos are why our numbers are so inflated. Once the wall gets built and you get deported, you'll find our obesity rates start plummeting immediately.

No, I won't get deported. You will die out as the trend is clearly showing.

>Can anyone relate?

No

Neck yourself mongrel.

pol is a bunch of faggots removed from society.

Don't sweat it.

thats fucking weird are you my brother?

Mother is german and father is american, hold both citizenships and speak both languages fluently but haven't managed to feel as if I'm part of either society

Same here, half hispanic and caucasian with a little bit of white from the hispanic side, I used to not like myself growing up but Im not like that anymore, kinda nice in a lot of ways actually, a generally more laid back culture even if a bit more conservative, nice having a solid cultural background, they have pretty good food as well lol

i'm dutch and german but way back there was some degeneracy so i'm 1/84th black. i long for death's sweet release.

You're not a half breed. You are a quarter breed. Good enough for me.

Half spic here

I feel your pain. I'm only attracted to white girls, but I only get attention from non-whites

>I won't get deported

Keep telling yourself that. His inauguration is in two weeks.

I'm 15% native american. My brother, cousins, and mother all look native as fuck or at least mixed. The rest of me is Irish and Scottish, and I've been asked by people from the UK where in the UK I'm from. Natives rejected me for being too white, and I always felt more at home studying Gaelic culture.

I never felt insecure until I came here. But you know what OP? A bunch of pol fags should not be the metric by which you measure your self worth. If you look and feel white, be fucking white. If you look and feel hispanic, more power to you. Look into how your two ethnicities traditionally decided tribal membership and make your choice based on that.

FUCKKK if this isn't the truest shit ever man.

I'm a cryptojew and I hate kikes. Does that count?

you still have to go back, paco.

Whites are ugly and white women have stinking pussies. You're gross.

No, I am italian and therefore perfect, the real masterrace that is neither cumskin nor shitskin, but simply awesome. Stay mad non-italian subhumans.

Yeah. I haven't DNA tested yet, but I look pretty typically Mediterranean. My mom is pale as fuck but I'm still worried I have African admixture or something.

Yeah, dad has English blood. Mom has Nordic blood. Both decend from settlers. When I saw the Mexican invasion in SoCal I know something needed to change. God bless Trump.

What ll you do with these ones, Burger?

Metis master race here

True, but fuck MNO.

Yes, get angry. Lash out! Fight with every ounce of garbage mestizo blood you can.

But remember, you still have to go back.

>Luigi doesn't even have indoor plumbing.

Keep telling yourself you are white.

They're only a small percentage of the population. Granted, it'd be great if Trump deported niggers too, we might have a shot at one of the top 20 skinniest countries in the world if we got rid of ALL darkies. But still, just deporting the legions of obese beaners will help get rid of this stereotype of Americans being fat.

Mexicans are half white half native for you would be 25 percent native and 75 percent white.

What pisses me off about u spics is you are traditionalist with strong family/christain values yet vote marxist every goddamn election because of muh ebil immigration laws. Fuck u.

the jews got them on a strong leash

ENIE

>>Luigi doesn't even have indoor plumbing.
I do though

>new zealand doesn't use a bidet
keep telling yourself that you are civilized

What are you a fucking fag?

It's a me, Mario! I'm a so much more responsible at my plumbing job so If you please I'll fix your plumbing issues! Luigi is slacking off going ghost hunting. Please call me if you need me to fix any plumbing issues. Note: sometimes I need to rescue my bitch so I'm not always readily available.

t.zoophile

Shaniqua disagrees

wjla.com/news/health/african-american-women-have-highest-obesity-rate-cdc-says-82913

I'm like 1/8th jew, but it's on my mom's side, so that makes me 100% jew.

I'm a halfer, my momma is from Iran. Not ashamed of it though, as my IQ is above the average of any race. Plus I look European and everyone thinks my ancestry is entirely European when they look at me.

>tfw same but mom is white and dad is mex

Feels bad man

>mexican rape baby

Every other European American has native ancestors anyways.

How can you live with yourself having white cuck blood?

Eww!

>not to insight rage
hahaha true

yeah some white girls love to virtue signal by dating brown guys, but not that brown cause they still want him to actually be attractive. Therefore a 50~70% white person like you is perfect for them

Mom is Indian, dad is British.

>be me
>Jewish

How do you think I feel?

same exact thing man. i have a weird beard mainly to keep anyone from thinking im arab, instead of mexican and norse/german.

I wasn't arguing that Mexicans are fatter than blacks, I was arguing that there's MORE Mexicans than blacks, and they're ALL fatter than whites.

I'm half puertorican who proudly voted for Trump
>I will forvever be associated with those kids with the rat tails with bling and playing nigger music real loud.
>I will forever be associated with the islanders who leech on welfare for free shit
>tfw Sup Forums will call me a terrorist for months

I look like a roman or greek statue. Befause of my proportions i look somewhat exotic. It works well for me with ladies but id rather just be a pleb with a fat head, ski jump nose and short. Its hard being different. I just want to be ordinary. To top it off i have a french last name in a province that despises the french (thanks quebec for ruining it for all other frenchies). So now I not only look different, I am a fuckin frog.

I should just move to Italy and become godlike.

>self hate

Knock it off faggot, at least you're not part nigger

>Jew
>feel

>quarter
>he believes this

My dad is Irish and my mom mexican.
I'm Catholic^2

Tfw part of the Nordic master

I has som nooooorthern
let me raid with your crew.

When you lift four hours a day in order to distract people from your fucked face

Anoddah shoah?

i have the same feelings as a half flip.

I'm a Mexican dude and I've only been with white chicks. Depends a lot on your area; go to where those white bitches be senpai.

Of course you think he lifts 4 hours a day you beta leftist. Beacuse beta leftist don't know shit about fitness. Nothing wrong with his face. Show us (((your))) face instead.

>was pre-me baby
>itty bitty baby
>itty bitty boat

Habeeb it
;__; habeeb it....

There is only one way for a white hispanic to redeem themselves in the eyes of Sup Forums user....