Can any Danes give me some links to habbenings in Denmark related to refugees, muslims, niggers, etc

Can any Danes give me some links to habbenings in Denmark related to refugees, muslims, niggers, etc.
I want to further red-pill my wife. She is already very against Islam, but just needs a little budge further. Nothing too extreme, though.

Jeg elsker dig smukke.
N-n-no homo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duJF7wyTCAM
ekstrabladet.dk/vrangen/article4731279.ece
thelocal.dk/20161230/cyber-attacks-lone-wolves-and-russia-among-biggest-threats-to-denmark
dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/kriminalitet/doemte-personer
denkorteavis.dk/2015/tal-fra-kriminalforsorgen-afslorer-over-en-fjerdel-i-danske-faengsler-er-udlaendinge-og-indvandrere-laes-her-hvad-kostede-pa-blot-en-dag-i-november-sidste-ar/
dst.dk/da/Statistik/NytHtml?cid=20886
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mFIfEHeHqwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's half 7 in Denmark, wake up you lazy bastards.

Fucking apathetic stoners

beep

Bump of peace

Nothing's going on.
We're all asleep, and the nignogs and mudslimes are too busy selling weed and postcards to do any cool things.

>Copenhagen 1990: 98.6% white
>Copenhagen 2016: 72% white

youtube.com/watch?v=duJF7wyTCAM

Actually, let me browse for news... there is something I just forgot it because I don't into politics in the real world.

Hey dude, been meaning to say.

Thanks for the LEGOs.

It was -25 Celsius yesterday, I hope the gypsies died off.

You're welcome.
No it wasn't. It was -15 at max.
>-25
>- no bulkhorn alarms and tanks in the streets
Pick one.

Anyway, browsing the most redpilled news paper I know and absolutely nothing about mudslimes in it.

BWAHAHAH!

ekstrabladet.dk/vrangen/article4731279.ece

Some guy crashes his car and masturbates on the street. Well, this is funny; have this.

>it's not in Denmark

Fuck my life. The search goes on.

thelocal.dk/20161230/cyber-attacks-lone-wolves-and-russia-among-biggest-threats-to-denmark

Apparently we're next in line to be hacked by Putin.

God save rode polser ;_;

Well, we have this gypsy family that robs, rapes, and murders Danes, but never gets convicted or sent out of the country.

I just can't come up with something more recent.

It doesn't have to be extremely recent. Within 3 years or something.

I was talking about Sweden, not your little holiday resort.

Uhm.. we had a few shootings. But no one gives a fuck about a kike and a police officer being gunned down - in every case the perps were killed as well.
We had some somali nigger attack the Mohammed-artist. He axed his way into Kurt's home and nearly chopped the old dude up.

Uhm... that's really about it? It only reaches the news for a few days, then we're back to football results and Amalie's Verden [fuing celebrity goerdie shore bullshit]

I'm in a tank top outside, having a fag.
How's life in Siberiastan?

Hey, yea, this, seriously, thanks for LEGOs, one of the best products from the toy industry ever

kek, rekt

It was -25 yesterday, today it's plus degrees.

What I'm looking for in particular is statistics, for example, showing the disproportionate crime rate of 'refugees'.

dst.dk/da/Statistik/emner/kriminalitet/doemte-personer
19% of perpetrators are not Danes.

denkorteavis.dk/2015/tal-fra-kriminalforsorgen-afslorer-over-en-fjerdel-i-danske-faengsler-er-udlaendinge-og-indvandrere-laes-her-hvad-kostede-pa-blot-en-dag-i-november-sidste-ar/
27% of prisoners are not Danes.

Good stuff mate.

dst.dk/da/Statistik/NytHtml?cid=20886
46.6% of non-Western men and 54.4% of non-Western women do not work.

This is exactly the type of thing I wanted.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mFIfEHeHqwc

A psychologist talks about prison inmates and how Islam creates psychos.

I'm familiar with Gad Saad, but haven't watched this before. Looks good.

half 7
:30
:30
The fuck is this statement?

Half 7 means it's 30 minutes past 7.