Are you ready for the new world order?

Are you ready for the new world order?

Other urls found in this thread:

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CALIFORNIA_PRISONS_SEX_REASSIGNMENT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-06-14-46-34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck russia

What you have against russia other than shilling for hillary

Why russia? Why not china? Explain nigga

The dominant US-Russia-UK alliance is returning.

I'm personally hoping Turkey chimps out somehow, starts WW3, and gives the West an excuse to recapture Constantinople.

Already in the works, burger boy.

China has never and will never be relevant in the course of human history

US - Russia - UK alliance is the future.

spot on

I can't believe how gay that looks.

>THEY'RE TURNING THE MOON ROCKS GAY

Russia is more compatible with the western world
We can exert more influence on Russia than a thousand years old empire
Putin s ambitions to restore russia to the world can be exploited to push russia to western values.
Nukes would change from mutual destruction guaranteed to mutual defense guarantee. The most destructive and powerful projection of military power

DO WANT

The Russo-American Empire will last a thousand years

screencap this

>We can exert more influence on Russia
>can be exploited to push russia to western values
You truly believe it's possible? You really think that Russias greatest enemy, USA, will be an ally to them? That I want to see. Butthurt belts butthurt comes from Russias constant sabre-rattling and agitating in our countries. There havent been stable Russia.. for 150 years? No really, I want to see that day when Russia stops being oligarch and criminal led country.

Muh election! We would have won if it wasn't for you meddling Ruskies!

If aliens found that shit and were anti-homosexual then we'd be absolutely fucked.

The only reason we deal with aggressive countries like China or Saudi Arabia is trade
Trade can be more attractive than war.

Saber rattling is fine as long as we can influence against who the sabers are pointed.

Putin wants russia to be restored to its former glory. We can give russia more prestige with trade improving their economy and pointing their Sabers at enemies of the West. We have a lot of common ground if we stop tit for tat and Putin is signaling he s ready for trump when he desisted from silly retaliation against Obama.

All we need is a few guarantees that Russia will be open for more capitalism and they can bomb all they want in the middle east.

Pulling russia to the west will be trump s biggest achievement. Inserting russia into the west will be putin s biggest achievement. We all win

>You really think that Russias greatest enemy, USA, will be an ally to them?

well to be fair I don't think this statement is exactly true.

we've never fought Russia in a war but we've had a fight with almost every other relevant European country. there's something special about our relationship

Only when it's announced by the main steam meteor.

Fuck being ethical, Russia and USA can go bully China for us so they stop buying up our land and mines.

desu how is this possible?

How can American and Russian interests ally in any format other than a cold war?

The cold war worked for the interests of both in healthy empire competition, but we can't go back to something like that. At least not something so overtly adversarial. The world got wise to that game.

And being bffs doesn't seem like a feasible alternative.

>balticuck wants cold war to continue
Can't wait for Trump to exit NATO so we can nuke you out of existence

Yes. Cut up the world and split that sheeeeeeeit

Great point. Never really thought about that.

Russia and America are different in many ways and it's stupid to say we should try to "westernize" them, or vice versa, BUT we should be natural allies with them at the end of the day. Two powerful white and predominately Christian nations like that letting bygones be bygones and focusing on more worthy ventures could truly make the world a better place.

kek

praise kek!

USA pls gib Indonesia, our "Green Thumb" points will go up if we get those forests and stop the deforestation there.

Well then I hope that happens.
Umm.. I meant cold war and shieet.
>something special about our relationship
That might be true, but still many russians living here who are in their 40s,30s, and some even 20s considers US their enemy nr1, with pretty aggresive ideas about you all. Most of them are brainwashed by watching Russia's media tho.
with russia, be careful my friend

They have oil
They are white
They are not Arabs or chinese
Their economy is in free fall
They have nukes
We always want new places to invest and trade and expand capitalism
Should be pockets of opportunity for common ground
We have a stronger case against china and middle east with Russia on the side of the west

I'm ready to retake Constantinople.

>How can American and Russian interests ally in any format other than a cold war?
We both want to bomb Middle East, for example

I was born ready.

Squatting in Adidas while eating a bacon cheeseburger is how life was meant to be lived.

Пpивeт бpaтy-дeмoкpaтy

>muh cold war

Soviet Union isn't the same as russia

Pff heh, go ahead. Dont forget about your fellow russians living here Ивaн.

>trusting an ex-KGB officer

americans proving again they're stupid

towarisch-tier: Ivan and Uncle Sam

I see this same korean shilling for Russia in every thread. Post a pic of the outside of your window with timestamp

Are we original black and white or we Wolfpack?

news flash- the nwo will be russia and china

screen cap this up in you

>implying

Russia and US will Btfo China, removing our Chinese debt and giving Russia the majority of the Chinese land after.

The majority of Americans don't slobber Putin cock. That's a Sup Forums meme with limited crossover into Trump supporters.

But its also undeniable that the US and Russia are in cahoots in carving up the world. Moreso than with Europe.

As if we didn't have enough chinks in the country already
Just give us that meme island back
Japs can have everything else and make Nanking 2.0

I'm american. Obviously some of us get sent to korea to defend this weak country from a country stuck in the 6th century.

The majority of Americans with Internet access are above the propaganda machines of the last century

What about pic-related. According to it, Putin's popularity skyrocketed among republicans lately

>china
You talking about the Chinese economy that s slowing down?

China s going to implode sooner or later
Now with trump cutting trade deals and forcing american companies to strengthen our economy china s got nothing on us.

If we push russia to the west that leaves only china in the commie block with North korea pretty much open for jabs to capitalism.

We also get another un veto vote

>UK
or you know, Europe in general

I would gladly accept Russian rule of the United States if they sent Snowden back. Snowden is a traitor and he deserves to be punished.

President Trump agrees.

Constantinople liberation 2017.

This would be natural result, this is something decreed by Nature herself, as it were. If it has not happened before, it was simply because the time was not yet ripe.

they're Godless heathens who would rather be dead and red than retreat.
we're going to find out how ruthless they are

Yes! I've been dreaming about it since I saw Rocky IV

Here you go, faggot

Yes please God, we need proper cooperation in the middle east. No more of this petty proxy war bullshit. If we weren't so busy telling each other we're doing it wrong we could do it alot faster.

As part of a new alliance with USA russia would have to surrender Snowden to USA

If I'm reading that graph correctly it's saying that about 40% of republicans are pro-putin. That's not the majority of the country and he does not even have a net favorability among registered republicans. That skyrocket is among people who believe that Russia helped Trump win. And it will go back down in due time.

The pro-Russia sentiment among Republicans is going to get more complicated very soon. And why the fuck shouldn't it? America isn't Sup Forums putinboo retards.

That's good news. (((Whistleblowers))) like Snowden don't deserve to live.

True, it's not majority. But again indication how public opinion can quickly change. Why popularity grew so fast? Is it simply because agent Trumpov flew around US and was saying frequently Putin is not that bad? Can their be another pro-Russia, pro-Putin PR campaign, who knows. Burger's opinion is very easily manipulated.

lol you moron. Congress wants nothing to do with Russia and if trump decides to push an agenda say hello to president pence.

Congress will Bend the Knee to President Trump.

I would have been fine with Snowden if he had stayed home and locally said about spying on citizens.

But
Going abroad and telling the world
Then telling other countries that we spy on them and how
That s how we know he was trying to damage USA instead of making it better

US state department head will be secretary T-Rex, he's our towarisch

You're funny. But your propaganda isnt as powerful as you believe.

Good luck. It'll be be fun.

Excuse me!

well, it's not me. If there will be strong desire to reshuffle geopolitics, public opinion can be quickly adjusted, like in 1984 novel and history so many such examples.

They can even change title of Putin and pick some other guy as president who would be marketed as pro-western, who knows.

And congress didn't want obamacare

Even fergie have t-shirt with Pushkin

That's actually what she looked like before she had all that work done.

A world of disorder?

order out of chaos?

you dont know what youre on about kim

agent Fergova

Rusia won't have us because post cold war standoff and ussr beatdown Russia has become nationally tough as nationalists; despite being logistical underdogs. We are too degenerate and weak as a nation and all of our long-time enemies know it.
America is ripe for a takeover ''attempt''

Article very much related to how fucking pathetic my country has become

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CALIFORNIA_PRISONS_SEX_REASSIGNMENT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-06-14-46-34

A fucking murderer on death row, mind you...

I wouldn't mind, I honestly can't tell why we have such a great fear of russia.

Describe your NWO. As I understand it the plot is to unite the Americas under a currency called the Amero.

I'm all in, when do we start?

>Describe your NWO
Russia/Israeli/US alliance with Israel at the helm.

Russia is a poor country inhabited by naive people, loving or hating someone according to what the media tell them. Russians surely need much learning about culture of behavior, culture of money making, of political choice, etc, etc.
There is only one way - friendship with the US.
Not for highly ranked people who fly everywhere they want, but for common people in the first place. Otherwise Russia will degrade, and Russians will literally become "vodka niggers" for another 100 years.

Any alliance Russia has with the US will be short term at best because the US politics, while seeming nice on paper, are atrocious when it comes to geopolitics. Putin can literally play Crusader Kings for however long he wants, while the player in the US shifts way to often and has two opposing views on Russia. Putin won't be dumb enough to put all hius eggs in the US basket when in 4 years down the road the power dynamics in the US might shift.

That is pretty much the reason why the EU is so undemocratic. They wanted to be able to play the long game and not fear a MO shift every election term.

who cares about simple people, they can keep drinking vodka for another 100 years - that's fine. we are talking here about geopolitics, about oil & gas, about nuclear reactors and sophisticated arms and spacecrafts, not about some simple people. I am happy as long as they don't get wellfare.

We don't need the rest of America user. South America is a cesspool of poverty that will only drag us down.

But we could switch arab oil for Russian oil.