Only the black guy knows how to properly position his body for an active shooter

Only the black guy knows how to properly position his body for an active shooter.

Is this funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you learn a few tricks if you live in the ghettos

Nig want's to live another day so he can get that delicious KFC.

The proper position is to hide behind the engine block

nice cowardly crawl bro, isn't there a woman you can shelter behind?

He's had past experiences

That white guy with the military bag in the background

lemme bust in that ass real quick nigga

ALLAHU AKBAR WE WILL ESTABLISH SHARIA LAW IN THE US BASED ESTABAN

only the nigger has space enough to lay down properly.

He's probably in the worst position out of all of them. The rest of them are all protected by the truck. He's right in the open

Duffel bags aren't really that expensive, anybody could own one. The only way you could tell if it's an actual militarybro is if it's spray painted with unit identification A/B bag on the bottom flat side of the duffel.

Haha what the fuck are you talking about, I still have my duffel bag from my first day of basic training and all it says is "US"

This, also being completely prone is just asking for trouble.

is that Will Farrell

hahaha nigga giiving you that "Not again baka" look

my panama nigga

>Americans literally have to prepare for an active shooter

what the fuck kind of third world level country is that?

It wasn't a real shooting goy.

KEK

No but the fact that it happens so often that people have to prepare for it is sad and hilarious

So was it confirmed he was muslim?

So I was sleep, what was the shooters motive? Was their one or two of them?

What happened?

nigga's shoes deserve to get him shot

he thankin he finna dump his frumpy-ass ho fo dat thicc latina deputy gnomesayin?

That isn't proper you fucking retard. That's the position you take if you want to die laying down. Gunman would easily see him and it'd take him the longest to stand up to attempt to get away.

"When there are the sound of gunshots in public, black people hit the ground and white people stand around looking for it."

They use to say this all the time back in New Orleans

He actually is that dumb bitch is on the outside and why the fuck did someone stand there and take a picture?

its very difficult to untangle the motives

He should be positioned as a human shield

no, you're dumb
ENGINE BLOCKKK

Duck and Cover was so simple a nigger could do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60

You've overlooked one thing, bruh. He's blending in with the shadow underneath the vehicle.

Are you ignorant to active urban camouflage? Seriously, what the fuck..

See that and raise you

>wearing vans over the age of 18

This. I get it, he's low to the ground but he's completely exposed.

he's hiding with a group of people, and you can see them fine

Here are the only two acceptable stances when dealing with an active shooter.

isosceles obviously being superior

Vans are fine. Checkered slip ons are not.

>Active shooter and chill
This isn't his first time that's for sure
Quite photogenic when all the white folks are shitting their pants

Do you wear body armor in public, because if not. Then use weaver.

Could be a combat vet.

You'd think the plaid fag with the seabag would know how to protect himself

>Properly positioned.
>In a blind spot with head and hands under the wheel of an SUV.

I thought the proper position was to grab your own gun and shoot back?

Why isn't everybody armed?
It;s an airport, you should be able to defend yourself in case of terrorist attacks.

His heels are too high. He should lower them so bullets that missed his head don't damage his feet.

>came here to post this
>fucking bork bork meatball beat me to it

... there is hope yet for man

lel

Are pistol bullets still lethal after they go through 2 pieces of sheet metal?
For rifles certainly, but for handguns I wouldn't know.

Many Americans don't even know it's legal to take your gun with you via checked luggage, so they are unarmed at their destination.

There is not that much difference, use what ever you're trained on. Isoleces offers the most stability imo.

>Are pistol bullets still lethal after they go through 2 pieces of sheet metal?
They could be even more lethal because of the tumbling, it all depends on where you get hit.

5% of white America, works, pays taxes and feeds the other 310 million in America.

I don't know how they do it.

Pistol bullets don't tumble, they flat out and go on.

>properly position
>lying flat on your stomach
Yeah if you want to get executed.

Anyone got that pic with the shirtless guy laying on his side that says "how light skin niggas duck from gunfire"?

Sometimes being at the front of the line is not beneficial

You're wrong

>He has zero cover to the left of the car
>He's bunched up behind people to the right, so if he tries to run that way, he's blocked by people

Only the central portion of tires will be safe, and the engine

Poor black people...they can't seem to get anything right no matter what they do...

Depends on the type of bullet but it really doesn't matter. A tumbling bullet or a bullet that flats out will create a larger wound canal so if it starts doing that before it hits the body it can be either good or bad depending on where it hits.

A bullet that doesn't hit anything will obviously penetrate better so it might miss some major artery by a 1mm (because its not tumbling or flattening out) but hit another major artery deeper inside the body instead while a bullet that does tumble does exactly the opposite.

Obviously it always better to take cover, even a little twig as big as your pinky can deflect a bullet by a lot.

WTF Is Chad Smith doing there

just keep thinking that.

lol

schizo spico

It's not a proper position. Trust me, I have 99lvl in Red Orchestra 2.

For an elderly man at a shooting range maybe.

Weaver is for the active man on the go.

I mean, just look at this pic. They can't seem to get anything right, now, can they?

>tfw born an anglo

He isnt even behind a tire, he is completely prone meaning he cant react/move quickly, and he is totally exposed.

Also, even if he was behind the tire, tires dont stop bullets.

The one with the best position is the guy in the checkered shirt, he got cover by both the car and several obese americans.

9x19mm has merely twice the energy of a heavy load .22lr, I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't pass or only retains less lethal energy. Hence why I asked

Being born an Anglo is like winning life's lottery.

>Being born an Anglo is like winning life's lottery.
t. Cecil Rhodes, Rothschild agent.

Jesus Loves You

Yes. A 9mm round can penetrate through an entire car if it doesnt't come in contact with structural steel or the engine block.

Classic checkerboard Vans, oh the nostalgia.

This but also that guy is way too old to be in the military could have gotten the sea bag from a military surplus store or might have been left over from his time in. They are pretty durable and cheap.

Also he's wearing a backwards cap and if he were in the military he would know that's OUTTA FUCKIN REGS

Yet weaver is the only acceptable stance when you ARE the shooter. Fucking cop privilege.

I've seen a rifle bullet rip through 3 lath and plaster walls almost entirely unaffected. I don't think sheet metal or plastic, or the rubber of a tire necessarily will take all the lethality out of it even if it only has half the charge.

GUYS, IT'S URGENT.
CAN SOMEONE PEPE THE BLACK GUY???
advanced payment in return pic related.

The proper position is the guy in the hat using everyone else as a shield, he can also get away quicker if need be

White's win again

Neither d I
>rifle

It's part of the cost you have to pay when you are a world power. Australians would be doing the same thing if their country was important. Thankfully you guys are just a US proxy state so you only have to fight wars when we tell you but most backlash is directed towards USA.

>what was the shooters motive?

He was practicing the fundamental doctrines of the religion of peace.

Its illegal to check ammunition in america fukboi. Its not the land of the free when youre in the sky.

That is the shittiest isosceles I've ever seen in my life. If this old geezer tried this stunt in my infantry unit he'd be smoked to fucking high hell until he learned how to bend his knees and arch his back.

>black guy
we have a word for those here and its 'nigger' you absolute faggot

DELETE THIS!

It only has to be in a separate box :o

I know he's a fucking nigger, what the hell.
It's just that he looks funny to the came, should be a good pepe.

autism

camera*

Looks like they're trying to check for digits to invoke Kek's protection.

>laying down by the the gas tank
k

There needs to be a close up on the black guy with the caption "I ain't evn maad"

>the Rothchilds, anglo agents

Nah its cos you guys get shit beamed into your heads on the regular.

This is the second one I remember who said people were fucking with his brain.

>>the Rothchilds, anglo agents
>implying