Why are Islamic mosques so much more aesthetic than Christian churches and cathedrals?

Why are Islamic mosques so much more aesthetic than Christian churches and cathedrals?

Because they stole their designs from the eastern Ronan empire. Aka the Byzantine empire

because they aren't

Neat. I think they've improved on it.

kill yourself

>arches
>columns

in Christian countries people would probably be upset if you spend $10 gajillion on a mosque when the living standards are trash and they wouldn't be beheaded for complaining

That look slike shit.

>Cube.

Roman*

And negative. The English and the French improved it.
What is gothic architecture.

>tfw the most well known religious building in the world is Islamic

How can Christfags even compete?

*on a church

mmmm im knda gna hafta agree. . . ..

i mean .. . ..

maybe they're rite guys.

like.. ok... what is it that they don't want.. they dont like gays they dont like women having rites... they still use computers & technology & have nice kitchens & stuff... maybe sharia is the ultimate truth .. maybe individual freedom was just a meme... y'ever thinka that? mm...

This is by far more beautiful than that.

Mosques look like shit and they smell like shit. Fuck off, cuck.

Images of people are prohibited in their religious structures. As a result, they turned to geometry as the basis for their aesthetics.

Hagia Sophia was originally a Christian church. It was stolen by Turks. Look it up

Christian churches embraced modernism for reasons unknown.

Braaaaap oh hmmm yes

And here ladies and gentleman, we see the mod with the highest ranked IQ on Sup Forums

>Hagia Sophia was originally a Christian church. It was stolen by Turks. Look it up
Did you happen to notice his flag

ITT people argue about Islam coming from roman catholics.

btw, christianity taught that your soul was the church of god, this is why catholics and muslims burned christians at the stake and took them as slaves.

Gotta make violence attractive somehow

HabibI violence very terrible but the mosque is wonderful

It was given to them by Allah (swt). If Christianity was the true religion, your God would have not allowed Constantinople to fall.

They stole it from them.

/thread

That is modernist shit, not aesthetic at all.
Pleb taste.

Hahah fuck

Very unfortunate.

Hey OP, are you a muslim? I have a legit question for you.

I has feeling fancy and bought some ground lamb, what is the best way to prepare it?

Because they are not. Look at that. They did not have a plan. It is all over the place.

This is why no innovation has come from the Islamic world since they stole a bunch of books and renamed the concepts.
> You there! what are you doing! .... Ok .... but call it al-something

>stick statues everywhere to make it look complicated
>aesthetic

But gothic churches are more aesthetic than most mosques...

>competing with ourselves

lol

h'haaaaaaaaa

nah but srsly im responsible for some of the greatest rants ever conceived of on this website. so, lyk, ur sarcasm, or w/e, is actually partially true, except i am not a mod, i am regler person, and know how to type everything perfectly, but am choosing not to, as part of a persona that i am invoking @ da moment, so yknow dont play yrself, cause ill debate you into the f*ckin bedrock m'man

>steal land
>make it ugly like arabs
>do nothing on it; achieve nothing
The life of islam

>Made by Byzantines

Kek.

No. Post Protestant reformed Christians taught that.
Catholics were the original Christians.

*was

fuck

That's kind of sad. It looks like a plastic Hollywood spa.

Should have fucked it first.

You should ask the Byzantines who pioneered the design hombre

>aussie
>bait
too obvious, stop making roos look bad

Muslims actually spend money on them. I don't think a truly high budget church has been build in Denmark during the last like 200 years.

I like it.

I don't know if I'm a muslim, but I'd say make a burger.

christians believe in humility

in islam it is forbidden to draw images of gods work such as faces plants animals etc so they focused on architecture and geometry to make beauty instead of marble statues.

You do knew tha t the tinted windows were stolen from byzantine design right?

Plus its more a camera trick to make it look good. the real things looks smaller.

Try harder moslem cuck faggot.

I wonder if muslims would ban anime for this reason if sharia ever become law. Ignoring the other obvious reasons.

The fall of Constantinople is accredited to the Germanic invaders in the west. The Turks only got Constantinople because Rome stopped giving a fuck about it.
Also, thanks for our relics back during the crusades deus vult

Muslim mosque stolen by christcucks
Hagia sofia in reverse.

It was designed by a Byzantine Greek. The Byzantines are the ancestors of modern day coptics and Muslims.

>so they focused on architecture and geometry to make beauty instead of marble statues
And they still failed miserably.

uh huh. tell me more about how they're the original Christians.

>Aussie thinks this was an original work by Turks.

Hey m8 ever heard of Justinian. He was a great man.

i cant argue against the digits hahahahahahah

but, seriously,,,mmm,,nah....

>believes the allah meme did this

No wonder muslims fails in life when they all act autistic.

Your country is a shithole anyway :^)

>>believes the allah meme did this
>No wonder muslims fails in life when they all act autistic.

>swede
>calling others autistic

Schwule

The only thing Islamic about that architecture is the 4 towers. Everything else is Byzantine.

The domes are Persian but the arches and columns are Byzantine

Sweden yes

Islamic architecture is dead and superficial because it prohibits any symbolism that draws from images of living things. Thank goodness that in Christendom right reason prevailed through the Iconoclasm controversy.

They are pretty cool but, I still think Churches win

You're a filthy Muslim. Leave.

They literally are not.

Faisal mosque

>in islam it is forbidden to draw images of gods work such as faces plants animals

Every day I swear I discover a new fact that reveals that religion to be even more backward and primitive than I previously thought.

because Persian architecture

when's Ramadan, Gokhan?

Islamic mosques are so much more aest...

Badshahi mosque

wtf is that, literally looks like a retarded train. I've seen Mormon temples more aesthetic than that

find me a mosque with nice paintings, so fucks can t paint shit

>than Christian churches and cathedrals
jews were never really good at architecture

Christians have Anor Londo, how can sandniggers even compete?

this. you cant have some hipster cobble together a modernist mosque out of sheet metal or whatever OP's pic is, and have it compare the the architectural majesty possessed by white christians.

handmade sculpted statue you sandnigger asian cum. Your art is just petrol crap dating from the 90s . hell you fucking niggers can t paint because muhhh Mohamed the pedo forbid it.

Because they are better at emptying the followers' pockets and reinforcing elitism. Look all those expensive new mosque they open, but who pays for the refugees?

The next German chancellor Mehmet

Plants are actually fine, but animals and especially people are a no-no.

It's the notre Dame you dumbass

>strong beautiful powerful and timeless architecture
>retarded train
you germs deserve sharia law

Sure Ahmed...

I'm not gonna lie a lot of Arabic architecture are extremely intricate and beautiful but the domes are fugly to me

they look like giant yurts

Are you high?

...im just gonna let you click around the links until you figure shit out.

Hagia sofia was a church, it was converted into a mosque you retard.

Frankly I myself don't like domes. They look like fat Buddha's squatting on top of some kind of stool.

And the dome is from Sassanid Persia. Early Muslim architecture didn't have them but when the Turks took over all of the middle East with the Abbasid caliphate disentigrateing they introduced the dome to the Muslim world.

Do you really think it needs another dome on top?

INFIDEL, CUT OUT HIS INTESTINES AND DRAG THEM IN THE STREET ALLAH AWACKBA

That's a tiny church, mate.

>Implying Islam has never been defeated

Wonder why all the Muslim countries are colossal shitholes who can't even wipe out tiny Israel in their own sandbox? Guess Allah is taking a nap.