I've suddenly had quite a sad realization, Sup Forums

I've suddenly had quite a sad realization, Sup Forums

Sup Forums, and this board in general, has always tried to be controversial, to oppose social norms, to push the limits, to be edgy. It has always challenged mainstream notions in politics. Now, this dark and lowly part of the internet has come to support family, God, chivalry, tradition and pride in one's heritage.

What a sad and dark world we live in where moral degeneracy is so rampant that supporting these things is now edgy and controversial.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IvGi6hcQdjo&t=18s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes it's true the world is fucked.
Also it seems kek agrees.

>support family, God, chivalry, tradition and pride in one's heritage.

These are the original redpills of mankind.

Write your own post next time faggot

we iz all degenrates nigga Id be thrown in jail for da type of shota hentia bullsiht i fap to back n da day. Look these niggas on the left are destroyin' the wes an's they all actin a foolin like a bunch a usefull idiots doin the commies jobs for them. dey just too stoopid to kno an better u fel me bro?

>White Power isn't mainstream
Cry more cuck

Checking your digits

Degeneracy has always been around in some form or another.

It's just that now we have (((certain people))) shoving it into the faces of children who cannot discern right from wrong and they grow up to expect degeneracy everywhere.

idk, shit sucks man, but at the same time, banging wine drunk college whores is a pretty good time desu~

most of this board masturbates to feminine men

This is a copypasta but it's true. We're living in the end times and the only people willing to tell the truth and stand for good are degenerate neckbeards and literal autists

truth sad time we live in.world end cant come any sooner

it's a place for hypocrits to feel good, it's not a coincidence those that preach most about morals are the most immoral.

I agree with all except chivalry which is one of the causes of gender dynamic degeneracy in the west

shitskins of all kinds abuse their women, to the benefit of society as a whole

>family, God, chivalry, tradition and pride in one's heritage
As long as you don't mean a middle-eastern God, yes, that's what i stand for

chivalry is more of an ethics between men. the whole chivalry = romance is a meme pushed by the reptillians

of course :^) Non nobus Domine

>most of this board masturbates to feminine men

not it doesn't it just that sodomites are very vocal about their deviant behavior, hence gay parades

We do not support oppressive religions like Christianity.

There's a reason most of the apostles were kikes.

Here. Take the real redpill.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvGi6hcQdjo&t=18s

nah that's more Sup Forums and /r9k/

47:44...oh just fuck off

>falling for old b8

sage

Trust me, you want to know this.

It explains why pizzagate happens, and this guy was on the inside of an illuminati family. They rape their own kids, it's even worse than we thought.

>We

Typical leafposting at work

fuck you pedophile

go to bed mark passio

You're losing sonny. So much for all the rape and murder of kids when you still lose to autistic frogposters...

Once you realize all of this traditional stuff, the redpill is that Australia is proof of white supremacy:
> Send literally the worst of your country, all white criminals, to this deserted wasteland shithole that isn't even habitable for the most part and lacks accessible resources almost entirely
> A literal Criminalistan
> Dangerous animals and subhuman abbos and shit everywhere
> 100 years later it's a first world country with one of the best standards of living in the world

>What a sad and dark world we live in where moral degeneracy is so rampant that supporting these things is now edgy and controversial.

this

holy fuck that convinced me of racism against a large contingent of existing indigenous peoples

what the actual fuck

pure ideology btw

The Frog is becoming The Prince.

In times of madness, doing the right thing is considered to be a revolutionary act.