Any dank meme or witty remark on Sup Forums is from Chads...

Any dank meme or witty remark on Sup Forums is from Chads. Betas aren't able to make witty jokes as they are too insecure to ever make risks or be creative and funny.

Thats right, the majority of the best posters and memers on Sup Forums are Chads, or Chads in disguise.

You betas can try to steal the credit all you want, saying Sup Forums is a place for outcasts, this isn't true, Sup Forums is bastion for chads to say literally whatever they want.

Who are our best memers? Thats right the aussies. Why? Because austrailia has literally 0% betas on that island. The fact they are being affected by the magnetism of the south pole and the airborne microbes known to eat betas alive inside and out is why they can not exist there. Every straiyan is a chad, period. Every funny post of meme is the work of chads.

Chads are the people making jokes and everyone happy and laugh during class, betas are quite and seethe in their jealousy over the chads popularity and wit. These people are incapable of danking on the levels of Chad. I often seen people complaining about Chads not knowing they are the very source of wit and joy on this site.

Thank you Chad, for your memes and the memories.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw

All posters on Sup Forums are chads.

This is the truth. Betas do not belong here. This is a chad realm like anywhere else in the world.

You're stupid. Chads are chads because they possess the traits that allow them to easily manoeuvre and conduct themselves in social life or society in general. They adhere to normality, they make normality, they are normality. People who are normal to the core like that talk about their normal life and normal topics, which all are boring things. Abnormal people on the other hand are often creative, and they bring out their abnormality in artistic ways that are that a normal person never could. They make the world, and indeed Sup Forums, more interesting and funny.

I made an Aussie laugh and I'm only 5'10"

Proved you wrong

>Abnormal people on the other hand are often creative, and they bring out their abnormality in artistic ways that are that a normal person never could. They make the world, and indeed Sup Forums, more interesting and funny.

Wrong, abnormal people tent to be social recluses who don't interact with their environments. They are the least creative and most boring people in the world as they have no interest in engaging with the world beyond their own bubbles.

Chads make jokes, betas sit quietly in the back of the class while the stacys drool over his dick.

>because they possess the traits that allow them to easily manoeuvre and conduct themselves in social life or society in general.
Like being an engaging and interesting person with personality and a sense of humor and ultimately does what makes him happy and others happy.

He did it out of pity. He knows deep down you're a sad cunt and wanted to make you feel better.

You'll never bant like an aussie if you're a beta

The video is so gay though. Praise KEK.

You're right, this place is all comedy. Chads always come and ruin cool things making them chad things. Praise KEK. You know, this board actually had thoughtful content once. Praise KEK.

>not knowing about zyzz

You're so new it hurts.

You 'mirin his sick gains?

Comedy is the heart of Sup Forums, Chads are the heart of Sup Forums. This is the reality you must accept. Chads have lurked since the inception. Chads have posted since the inception. They are part of Sup Forums culture as they are the heart of our comedic bants.

Betas can't be funny, only chads are capable or having a sense of humor. Humor is for those with social lives.

t. Australian internet defence force

Fuck off we invented you abborimming halfcasts

2/10 is the best I can give your roleplaying, you only offered a cheap contradiction.

You'll never bant like an aussie because you don't have the essence of man running through your balls.

Bants and memes are the natural products of chads.

Am I being memed? Your posts are all like some weird shit someone would post about whitebois followed by a blacked gif, but with australians instead

I know zyzz, it's just gay. At first you're just mirin each others pecs and calves. That's just innocent bro shit, right? Wrong. That's gay af. Keep mirin long enough and someday you'll find yourself with a dick in your ass.

I'm sorry the truth hurts Sven. People are hanging out with Chad because chad is handsome interesting and funny. The opposite of the outcast. He is a better and more healthy person to have in your life than self loathing and insecure beta cuck, hence why Chad becomes popular and beta remains ignored and irrelevant.

Zyzz was a living meme, thats why he was beloved.

He was also a rather inspiring story but its a shame tanning beds are deadly weapons of the Taiwanese goverment.

The best memes came from Sup Forums and /fit/, boards full of chads. If you ever made a post with
>mfw
you're literally reposting Chad humor. A lot of classic Sup Forums humor is thanks to chads.

Not arguing with that.

I just said video is gay af.

Memes are born out of autism.

Autists love repeating the same thing over and over again until they totatly exhaust it, then they make a slight modification and continue their need for repetition.

/fit/ is one of the most beta boards. They are closer to /r9k/ than chads. Sup Forums aren't chads either. You don't have to be a chad to follow sports.

Its more about Chads than anything else. It is a fact the male population of australia is 100% chad.

As i said, many factors make it impossible for betas to survive in australia, hence why none are there.

This is why straya has the topest bants, because its full of chads.

I don't care, because you're probably using the very memes gay videos like that inspired on a daily basis here.

Wrong, memes are born when you have a love for life and dankness, something naturally residing in a chad.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. It is literally the most chaddest boards with the most chad topics to discuss because those places basically become a virtual sports bar.

Sup Forums and /fit/ have far higher quality memes than any other board, which is why mods hate it so much, and its not a coincidence that they are also the boards with topics to attract the most chads.

The chad is naturally funnier than the beta. A fact of life.

If u thought the Jew genocide was bad, wait til u see the chadocide! FYI you will do it to yourselves because a weeb directed you too.

pleb.